A/N

The picture above, is me. I can relate, when I'm trying to get requests done, and I'm stuck on one requests, with no idea how to start it, or what will happen in the oneshot. Or, when I'm trying to think of a different way, to write a smut request....anyway....

As much as I hate having A/N in the book, and I did promise not to have so many, and such. But, I wanted to let you all know, just in case some of you don't read the A/N at the bottom of the OneShots, that requests are closed for now, until I can get caught up on the requests.

There are a few, so it might take some time, since most of them are a smut request, and i'm trying to think of other ways to write the smut. So, the smut requests might take some time to finish, and publish, so if any of you guys made a smut request, that I have not yet published, then don't worry, I'm getting to it.

I know this might be weird of me to ask, or whatever, but can any of you, when requests open up, request for a fluff. Its just that, I haven't written a fluff in so long, cause I'm always busy writing smut requests, and for me, it feels rare to get a fluff requests. I'll still write smut requests, its just that I want to at least write a few fluff requests, once in awhile.

So, anywho....I'll let you guys know, when I'm all caught up with requests, and when requests are open. For the title of this book, I'm gonna keep the REQUESTS OPEN thing, cause why not.

Next OneShot will be out soon...and its a smut...