OneShot #20 (Smut)

Requested by: Kotten16

Summary: You and Harry get into a fight, but after makeup. Smut!!!

3rd POV

"I HATE YOU HARRY! I WISH I NEVER WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND" Y/N shouted, making everyone in the restaurant, even Harry, jump. The two had a really good relationship, but it all changed today. "Y/N," Harry tried to say, but she cit him off. "DON'T EVEN TRY TO TALK TO ME!" Turning around, she stormed out of the restaurant. "Harry Hook, what the fuck did you do?" Uma stood next to Harry, and everyone stared at him, waiting for a answer. "I don't know."

Y/N was pissed at him, cause he just hasn't been spending time with her. Sure, it may sound selfish, but its true. She hardly ever saw him. And when she did, he was all of a sudden gone. Y/N went into a alley, and leaned against the wall. Thinking back to what she said to Harry, made her heart break. Sitting down, she brought her knees up to her chest, wrapped her arms around them, and hid her face, as she let tears come out. Y/N didn't mean what she said. She actually loved being with Harry.

If Y/N was able to, she would turn back time, and undo what she said. She knew that Harry would probably go off, and find some other girl to be with, probably forgetting about her. Y/N quickly wiped her eyes, when she heard footsteps, coming down the alley. "Y/N?" She glanced up, and saw Harry standing infront of her. Not answering, she hid her face again. "Love, please talk to me," Harry crouched down, taking his hat off, and placing it down. "Why should I? Shouldn't you be looking for another girl, to be your girlfriend."

Harry let out a breath, took Y/N by her arms, and helped her stand up. "Why would I be doing that?" Y/N didn't look at Harry, and instead looked down at the ground. "Cause, you don't want to be with me, after what I said to you." He moved his hands down to her hips, and brought her body closer to his. "Love, I will always want to be with you. I understand that you were upset, and you probably didn't mean it." Not wanting to talk, she nodded.

Harry tilted her head up, and she managed to look at him. They both leaned in, and their lips pressed together. The kiss was sweet, and gentle, but it didn't last like that for long. Harry deepened the kiss, and pressed Y/N against the wall. She grinded against him, making him moan into the kiss. Y/N smirked, when she felt his boner pressing against her clothed heat. They both removed their shirts, Harry removing his jacket, along with their pants.

This time, Y/N had Harry against the wall, as she made her way down to his boxers, and the tent that has formed. "Since, I was being such a selfish bitch, I want to apologize." Harry watched as she wrapped her fingers on the hem of his boxers, and pulled them down. His dick sprung up, which Y/N took all of it in her mouth, and started to suck. Harry tangled his hands in her hair, and pushed her head down, making his dick go deeper in.

"Baby, that feels so good," he moaned out, as she swirled her tongue around. He couldn't help it, as he thrusted into her mouth. Beflre he could cum inside her mouth, Y/N pulled away, and stood up. "My turn. Jump." She wrapped her arms around his neck, and jumped, wrapping her legs around his waist. Pressing her against the wall, Harry removed her underwear, letting it fall to the ground. He postioned himself at her entrance, and without asking, slammed into her.

Y/N threw her head back, letting a loud moan out. Harry gripped onto her waist, and thrusted into her at a very fast pace. The alley was filled with their bad attempts, to keep their moans quiet, so no one would hear. "Harry, go faster," Y/N moaned out, closing her eyes. "I'm trying baby," as he tried his best, to speed up his thrusts. Harry, at the moment, was starting to pound into Y/N.

Neither of them could hold their moans back, so instead Harry brought Y/N into a kiss, which they both moaned into. Y/N tugged on Harry's hair, making him moan even more iinto the kiss. When he felt Y/N's walls clench around his dick, he didn't slow down, even after they both had cummed. Harry kept going, until they had both cummed a second time.

After they both got dressed, Harry wrapped his arms around Y/N, pulling her close to him and into another kiss. "If we go to my place, we can go for another round " he said, when he pulled away. Y/N grabbed his hand, and dragged him all the way to his place.

The next day, when they entered the restaurant, Uma brought them into the back. "Next time, when you both decide to have sex, do it somewhere else that's not a alley." Both of them looked at Uma, surprised. "How do you know?" Harry questioned. "Poor Gil, was walking by the alley you two were in, saw and heard everything. He's in his room, not wanting to come down." Harry looked at Y/N. "I'll go talk to him," he said, as he left.

"So, how was it?" Uma asked, after making sure Harry was gone. "It was great." Y/N had a huge smile on her face, as she told Uma the whole story.
~~~~

This one was really short. If you want, I can re-write it, so it can be longer and better.

I just want to let you guys know, requests are gonna be closed for a little bit, so I can get other requests done. But, I'll let you all know, when I'm done, so you can make requests after.