Chapter 2

(y/n) pov.

I turned to the clapping noise but all I saw was a... FUCKIN CUTE BUNNY!!!!.
I loved bunnies since I was young, especially dolls that are bunnies.

"Hey there little guy ". I pat it's head and it suddenly talked." Mello!"... CUTENESS OVERLOAD. " Omg,you can talk! I'm a name you... What am I going to name you?"

" Cindy,is every thing alright up there dear? ". Shit the parents are up, "  I'll name you when I reach home, come on. " I took the bunny and jump out of the window and ran home.

??? Pov.

DAMN IT, She took my kill. But I got to hand it to her, she did it good. But she looks familiar... Wait she's the wanted killer named the mad hatter.

I started clapping... Shit , I hide and holy mother shit...I left Mr Bunny there( I don't know the name, don't judge, if there's even a name for it, just Call it by its name).

She turned around and she immediately went to Pat him. She seemed excited too, I couldn't hear what she was saying but I did find slender man a new creepypasta though and all that's left is her to take th-
Nevermind she already took him.

No one pov.

Time skip ~

" What should I name you? ".I place the bunny one my bed while changing my clothes. I felt something on my head and I looked up... Yep wasn't a pretty sight.
The so - called bunny I bought home, now looked like a freakin demon with its cut open stomach with somewhat sharp teeth in it and one of its eye became some sort of yellow thing an- how the hell did one of its leg has a chained ball, how the hell did it get there.

One of its sleeves has sharp claws coming out. " Ohmygodohmygod,what the fuck happen to you?" I clearly didn't really care what it looked like... OK maybe a little.

"Where's Jason?" The demon bunny asked. OK at this point I had to shout. " Who the bloody hell is this Jason!? I'm just an almost average (y/a) ( your age) year-old girl trying to collect stuff  bunnies!?".

" I'm Jason ". Fuck . I turned around and saw this guy wearing an Victorian suit? ( I have no clue what's he's wearing) and a top hat, he has a bloody colour kind of hair, his skin is really pale and has yellow eyes. But what got me was what he was wearing." hahaha! What are you wearing dude? Y-you look like a- hahaha "
He gave me a look and waited for me to stop laughing... But I didn't, but I did stop laughing once I saw the mouse I saw at that bratty 10 year old corpse. Another thing about me is that, I love and I mean love to kill mouse, don't ask me why.

I reach my hand to the mouse and once the mouse was in my hand I destroyed it but I couldn't since this... Guy wearing some... Suit snatched it out of my hands.

" What the hell do you think your doing? "." Says the one who's wearing a Victorian suit. " We had a staring contest for at least 10 minutes before I could have sworn saw a vein pop out. ' He looks familiar though... Ohhhhhhhhh, his Jason the toymaker from the... I don't know anymore".

"Oh, you're Jason the toymaker aren't you? You know, I didn't think you actually wear... What are you wearing? "
I didn't get my answer though, he just simply ignored me. He took that semi-demon, while he was doing that I saw a blue door at the corner of my room. It then struck me why he look so familiar and not because I found out about him on the Internet but because I was friends with him when I was 6... Good job me, making killer friends already, he wasn't the only one though I made another friend at the age of 5. If I remembered correctly, this friend of mine had no face, white skin and wearing a tux.

Sounds familiar like the legend of slenderman but eh my memory. Is. Like. Crap."Where did you get that doll from? "
"Hmm? Oh that?"

"Where did you get that doll from? ""Hmm? Oh that?"

"Yeah that, what are you an idiot?".That was the last straw. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and hold him by his collar."  Listen here, you are in no position in calling me an idiot. I don't care whether you kill my family, but you do not care me an idiot you got me?".

I dropped him on the floor and answered his question " If you must know, I got that doll from an old friend of mine when I was 6. Now is my turn to ask questions. Why do you care how I got that doll?  You're just a killer aren't you?".I saw a smirk on his face before I went unconscious