Chapter 11

Jason's pov.

I woke up to something... Small and tiny cuddling next to me or rather near my chest area. I looked to see small (y/n) still asleep and was hugging my arm and what was the problem here? Well, do you consider this action human? What action am I talking about? Well, I tried to gently remove her from my arm and it didn't work so I thought ' Why not just shake her?' and I did, but that JUST tighten her grip on my arm. I started shaking her more violently but in the end she she still attached to my arm like as if someone hot glued her to my freakin arm.

But I got to admit, she looked kinda cute when she was asleep. Especially when her (h/c) colour was just lying on her adorable fac- woah,woah woah woah Jason what are you thinking there? Falling in love with another mortal again? I could feel heat rushing to my face and oh lucky me,(y/n) was awake and saw the blush on my face. " Marshmallow man, why is your face red?  Are you sick?". There she goes again, calling me Marshmallow man... No Jason. It can't be her, slender already killed her long ago.

I noticed the time and it was about 6 am. " Alright (y/n),you stay here while I go take a bath alright?". She nodded her head and I figured since she's a kid might as well let her play with some toys. I went to go find some of the toys that I made that were kid - friendly and not the kill kind of toys. Once I found the toys, I went to her to find her having an intense staring contest with Mr Glutton.' She does know Mr Glutton is like 5 metres long right? And knows that his a snake right?... Aren't all kids afraid of snakes? ' I was so into thought that I didn't notice (y/n) had Mr bunny in her hands.' That reminds me, where is liquorice? '.

I came back to reality when I felt something hugging my legs. I looked down to see (y/n) giving me puppy eyes and I'm pretty sure it meant like this' Give me the toys nigga or I swear I won't stop annoying you '.'Fuck this shit I'm out' , I dropped the toys I had in my arms and went to go get a fresh new set of clothing and immediately went to the bathroom so that (y/n) won't give me the puppy eyes any more. But would soon  I regretted leaving her alone when I left the room for the bathroom if I had know what was going to happen.

What happened? Why when I left the room, I forgot that there was dolls in the room that are alive and may attack (y/n), and that was what happened. " Ah, finally. I finally feel like I'm not a babysitter anymor-". " Ahhhhh! HELP ME!!". The. Fuck. Was. That. I realised that the screaming was coming from my room and my brain finally registered what was happening. I had forgotten that there were dolls in my room that were alive and the Chace of them attacking (y/n) were pretty high. ' Fuck,fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. What am I going to do??!?!'. I opened the door and what I sure horrific sight. (Y/n) had tendrils coming out from her back and you know the dolls that I said earlier? Well, the dolls are now on the floor ton apart and I mean torn apart. Their hands were torn till it became little pieces and it was the same to the rest of the body parts. I walked quietly to (y/n), " Hey you ok ther-". I didn't get to finish since (y/n) engulfed me with a hug while sobbing. " H-help m-me,t-they w-were t-trying t-to k-kill m-me." I examined her wounds. Damn, her wounds were deep... But it was healing???? ' Umm,what do I do to stop a child from crying? Sure I'm freak with kids, but I have never had a case when a child was crying'. And I decided to show her a music box, not just any music box though, the music box I'm talking about was my life and it was currently in my chest.

" (Y/n),what I'm about to show you is something you can not dropped or destroy. Understand? ". She nodded her head slightly and I unbuttoned my shirt and all and I tore or rather I don't know you would call it but, ripped open my chest and it showed a music box instead of a heart." Awsome ". I knew it, I knew that she would no-, I'm sorry what did she just say? Awsome? Ok,I am  very sure she ain't normal for a 8 year old child. She was amazed about the music box and... I'm not going to say that part. After some time of playing with her and stuff to calm her down. I realised I had a major problem... I had to bathe her... I need to bathe a girl... What in the name of Zalgo am I going to do. Nina busted into my room and had a concerned looked. She looked at (y/n) andsighed with relived " Thank goodness, you haven't bathe her yet. Come on, give her to me so that I can bathe her... Or you could bathe her yourself you know"  she said the last part while smirking. I ignored the last part and handed her (y/n).

After some time ~ cause I'm am too lazy

Doll maker pov.

I was heading to the dining room when Nina blocked my way. " Nina can you please move asi-". She handed me (y/n) and ran past me. ' That was weird but heh, who in this mansion isn't weird? *felt something touching his face, oh yeah (y/n). She was in a cat onesie and she looked adorable in it.

(cat onesie)

(cat onesie)

She was now on my shoulders while messing with my hair. I went into the dining room were I think almost everyone was. I spotted Lucy and my legs automatically walked to her. She gave me a questioningly look before I shoved (y/n) to her. She than squealed in delight, I couldn't tell whether it was with joy or I don't know, cuteness overload or something.

And suddenly screaming was heard.

___________________________________________

People, should I put the next chapter about LJ confessing his love to Jeff????? Or should I put random ships in it confessing or doing... Stuff... Yeah totally stuff ( I was 'totally' not going to put down lemon)...

Oh well, I will decide later buttttt.

I have something else to ask, should I right a yoai book about the ships in about the creepypasta? I ain't doing yuri that's sure. If you don't know what yuri is, it is not Yuri on ice people... Go watch it though. It is really nice... Even thought there are some... Gay scenes in the anime...but back on topic, yuri is a Japanese word for lesbian if I'm not wrong.

I'll decided Later in the week...

BUT ENJOY THE REST OF THE DAY... OR NIGHT.... OR.... BYEEE!!!!!