Chapter 13

There may be lemon in this chapter cause it's kinda dedicated to LJ and Jeff... So... Yeah... I can ensure you it will be terrible since I will be dying when I'm writing the part where... Wait I ain't giving you any spoilers so just read it and you will find out yourself ~
___________________________________________

Lucy pov.

It was the bloody painter that came through the doors. After him was Dr smiley and they both had a confuse face as seeing Laughing Jill being held down and seeing a little (h/c) Hair girl crying in Jason's arm. And they are probably thinking ' Jason's a dad??', and it seemed that I was right about what they were thinking as Bloody painter asked. " Um, sorry to be curious but... Is Jason a Dad? Cause I've never seen that girl here before."

There was complete silence... And everyone was giggling like mad,  like as if they got LJ's laughing problem. Jason? Well Jason. Was completely shock about what bloody painter had just asked. But the main problem here was why Laughing Jill attacked (y/n),I mean she's just a child! LJ came into the room and was actually relief to see Laughing Jill held down.

" Jack? Why was Jill trying to kill (y/n)? And why was there yelling in the kitchen just now? " sally asked." ITS ALL HER FAULT! OF IT WASN'T FOR HER, JACKY WOULD HAVE LOVED ME! "  Jill yelled. Ok, this is why I'm not completely ready for love or anything related to romance." For the last time Jill! I don't love her because I'm not attracted to women! ". Now that, that was a shocker. A few pasta stared with shock will some... Well...  Let's not talk about that." DON'T LIE TO ME! I KNOW YOU'RE JUST LYING TO! "." I AM NOT LYING JILL! "." THAN  PROVE IT! ".

LJ did... He kissed Jeff full on the mouth... And than ran back to his room, leaving poor Jeff standing there blushing like mad and if that didn't top it off,(y/n) asked,"So, is he getting married to him? Oh! Oh! Are they going to have kids?" that,that my friends is why Kids are great... Well sometimes at least.

Jeff pov.

He just kissed me. My crush actually kissed me. I was blushing fifty different shades of red right now and (y/n) just had to say that! Saying about marriage and kids, the hell? Who the hell raise he-, oh wait, we kinda raised her... Well I'm fucked.

Sally, lazari and probably all the girls here right now are fan-girling,well all except Jill. She was mad, like extremely mad, her face was becoming red and because Ben and Masky was too busy talking about... The 'incident',they let their guard down and allowed Jill to get up. She somehow managed to get Masky and Ben off her and went straight to attack me... Talk about yandere much?

" You mother Fucker! It's all your fault! It's your fault Jacky doesn't love me, but I know what to do to make him mine ". Okay! She has officially gone trough the level of crazy and yandere. She tried to kick me in the stomach but I caught her leg and threw her across the room, well what do you know! Maybe chasing after Ben all this time was worth it. Jill was now definitely unconscious, Dr smiley than tied her to a chair,making sure she didn't have any more of her rampage.

" Sooo...Jeff... Are you? ... You know... HAVE HOTS FOR LJ???" Dark link asked. The whole room was now filled with 'Oooooooooo' from the pasta and I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter. " Hey! Look over there!" I yelled. Everyone turned their heads and I immediately ran for it. But... Thanks to my poor direction skills, I was now lost. ' Great! Just great!'.

I could hear the voices from the pasta's looking for me. But I could hear one voice that was coming closed and closed to where I was... I carefully checked to see who it was and oh! Just my luck too! It was the great old fuckin Jane! Isn't that just fantastic? I heard something  open and was pulled into a room. But not just any room, oh no, it was LJ's room.

' Well I'm fucked... '. I felt something on waist... It was LJ's fuckin long arms... WAIT! THAT MUST MEAN, " Hey Jeff" a raspy voice was heard from behind me. I didn't need to turn behind cause well,its obviously LJ. I took the time to examine his room... Very black if I must say, not much white. Almost plain, only a bed and cabinets.

But what creeped me out was that LJ locked the door and I  was feeling something wet licking my neck. " L-LJ? What are you doing?". But did he reply? Nope! He just continue on licking my neck as if I'm some kind of lollipop.
" You know something Jeff? You kind of taste good ". What did he just fuckin say? But I couldn't think finish as I was now being carried off to his bed... Wait bed?...OH FUCKIN ZALGO I'M GOING TO GET RAPED!!!!...Wait no, maybe not raped, maybe he just wants to talk, yeah maybe he just want to -  oh my Zalgo what is he doing???. LJ had thrown me onto his bed and is now towering over my, his hands were slowly going into my white hoodie and he continued on leaving butterfly kisses on my neck.

Wait... Towering over me,giving me butterfly kisses and hand slowly going in my hoodie...oh Zalgo, he is trying to do it with me. I tired to push him off but LJ was being a complete Bitch and instead. Used one of his hands to hold my both hands together and used a rope to tie it together. " You know Jeff, I wasn't lying when I said I was not attracted to women." , help help help help help help, I need help right now. Where is Jane when I actually need her right now, no wait, where is Nina when I really need her right now????

His hand reached my (I'm trying not to die right now) nipple and I was trying not to moan... But guess my instincts didn't give a fuck anyway. We were definitely in a awkward situation right now, no there's no 'we' , there's only 'I' so that means I am in a awkward situation right now. Sure I have a crush on LJ but I'm not even ready for what he is going to do. I'm for once praying to God to tell me that LJ was just playing a prank but I guess this wasn't a prank at all.

It somehow escalated to me and LJ being completely naked and he thrusting his dick in my ass. I was moaning like mad right now but the werid part about this was that when LJ removed his undergarment, his dick immediately sprang out and I was shocked at how big it was. " LJ,I'm c-coming" . " Me too", LJ finally released his load and so did I. He than collapsed on top of me and started kissing me.

After some time, LJ was on beside me while wrapping his arms around me. I was really mentally and physically pissed at him right now. But before I fell asleep, I could have sworn he said this.

" Goodnight my little gum drop ~"

___________________________________________

Soo...

I was mentally dying when I was writing 'that' and I don't think I can even consider it a lemon. I mean, I have no personal experience when writing a good lemon that's for sure but I have read a lot of it for no apparent reason what so ever.

But that's not the main problem...

I NEED MORE SHIPS!!!! I don't know that much ships and the ships that I'm looking for are yaoi ones because I am a fujoshi and fujoshi is a word for female fans of manga and what not that features romantic relationship between men and even though this ain't anime...it's still worth a shot.

Oh and if possible can you guys comment about more creepypasta? I don't really know that many right now and I'm very lazy to go on the Internet and search for creepypasta cause the last time I tried... I found what that creepypasta would be like if there were like with splendorman and I found Jeff the hugger... It wasn't a great thing to find out cause i was mentally screaming in my mind ' WHAT THE FREAKIN HECK DID THE DO TO HIM?!?!' cause the way he looks is... 😑 meh -.

But if possible pls just comment and have a lovely day... Or night... Or BYE!