Chapter 7

(Y/n) pov.

I was hugging my knees while I faked cried. " Why?why must life be so cruel?".
Why was I crying?  While it all started about 3 hours.

3 hours earlier ~

I was in the hands of a... Imma just call him glasses. So, glasses here was yelling right in ma face... OK he was 'so - called'  yelling at me.

" I'm not letting you wear that-that atrocious outfit! It's not in style! ". Not in style he says, look around you midget! Almost everyone here is not wearing in fashion!

"Can I ju-"." Tender! You're helping me with her outfits! "." Bu-t bu-t Trendy, slender has somet-"." He can tell us later! Right now she needs to wear something  fashionable! "

Jesus,does this guy want everyone to wear something in fashion?. Glasses was draging me along until he said,"  Oh, and Jason I may need your help so you're coming with us ".

'Oh Jason's coming along... HOLY FUCK JASON'S COMING ALONG '."  NoNoNoNo,I can dress ma self thank yo-". " After seeing what you wearing?  I think not!".

" Look here Glasses!  I'm not the only one that's not wearing in fashion! Did you look at Jeff? Jane? Be- ok Bens fine but come on!  Look at what Jason's wearing for God sake!  His wearing some sort of Victorian suit?!". At this point,LJ was trying his very best to stop laughing and laughing Jill was not liking it.

" For your information, what his wearing is fashionable ". This. Dude. Has. Almost. No. Taste. In. Fashion. As I was being dragged out, I gave Lucy and Sally a pleading look, Lucy gave me a sorry face while Sally was giving me the ' your going to be just fine' look.

We reached a room with a lot of clothing inside. The first thing glasses did was finding a bunch of dresses, top, shirts, jeans, skirt for me to try on and I HATE trying on clothing just to look fashionable.
In the end, I has to try on 50 dresses, 60 tops, 46 shirts, 84 jeans and 125 skirts... I can't feel my legs and hands anymore.

Back to present ~

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy???????? Whyyyyyyyyyyy??????? Why you so cruel world?????". I kept on whining so much that Jason had to cover my mouth with his hands but did that stopped me from being a Bitch and continuing on whining? Bitch pls,like hell.

I bit his hands with my teeth and he yelled in pain. I gave him a look as I thought I just gave him a small bite to release his hands. Turns out, I accidentally bit his hands a bit to hard... By bit I mean till it reached the bones.

" I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry ".
I was begging for forgiveness as I read from the Internet that if Jason's is in his true form, he will turn you into a wax doll... And I ain't becoming a wax doll anytime soon.

"  Ah ha. I think this will fit you nicely! ". I turn  around and what I saw made me cry tears of... Joy?

(ignore the nagito hair)

Yas! It was the clothing I always wanted to try ever since I found out about danganronpa! ( Check out the anime, it's pretty nice)." Well? Don't just stand there! Go try it o-". No need to tell me twice. I went to try it on in the changing room and it was comfortable yet nice.

I was now holding onto my clothing which I changed out off. " Where am I going to put this?". Glasses Snatch it out of my hands and right in front of me, he burnt the clothes.

I was just standing there watching it burn... I'm so murdering glasses later . But since I couldn't, I was 'dragged' back to the dinning room. By dragged, I mean Jason carrying me while I was kicking him in the back, trying to get down. Glasses was talking with who I presume is Tender.

" Jason, please put me down, Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls ". But nope, seems like my bitchness wasn't good enough for him to put me down." I Fuckin hate you. ". For a moment I saw his eyes widen and he immediately put me down. He than walked past me and I swore on my great oh... Great oh... Grandma? That he had tears in his eyes.