Chapter 14

(y/n) pov.

I am on the couch with two snakes on my lap, these snakes are so cute too! ' Hmm,I wonder where is the man with the large smile and the black clown... Oh! Maybe they are in one of the rooms up stairs!'. I carefully removed the snakes on my lap and ran up stairs to find them.

After some fuckin searching later ~

' Where are they?? I think I almost search the hole mansion too... Oh wait there's still one more door! Maybe they are in there! '. I had a camera with me since I found it in one of the rooms so why not just take it? I walked to the door and noticed that it was decorated with black and white stripes... Maybe a bit too back if I must say. I opened the door and peeked inside, I saw the smiley man and the black clown! But they are sleeping though... Oh well, I might as well test out this camera.

I walked to the bed they were sleeping in and I took a picture of them... Even though they were naked and sleeping together. ' Is this what they call marriage? Wait! Are they gonna have kids? I hope so, I really want to see what it would be like to be an aunt! But... Can males give birth? No, baby's are delivered by storks!...right? Eh, I'll asked the blue Jack later. Right now I need to print this out, if this place even have a printer... Never mind that, I'll just show the picture I just took. But wouldn't that be invasion of privacy?...na~ '.

I quickly walked out of the room and went to the stairs. When I reached the stairs I saw jacy (Jason). " There you are! Where have you been? I've been looking for you!". Jacy picked me up and he began walking down the stairs. " Jacy! Can I show you a picture I took with this camera?". "Sure, why not. I mean there's no harm in -  OH MY ZALGO WHAT THE... FUDGE IS THAT? Wait, (y/n) where did you take the picture? And who are the people inside it? "." Oh the people? I took it in the black and white decorated door and the people inside the picture is the smiley man and the black clown! ".

Jason's pov.

Oh. My. Zalgo, I knew it! I knew LJ was gay but... What I'm worried about is how I'm going to explain to (y/n) as she may ask me how babies are made. I can just feel it in my bones." Hey Jacy?". "For the last time (y/n) it's Jason, not Jacy but what is it?". " How are babies made? ". Well I'm fucked." W-why do you want to know? "." Because when I took the picture, the smiley man and the back clown was sleeping together and naked so it wonder whether the smiley man will have kids but I know that males can't give birth, so are babies delivered by storks? If not,how are babies made? ". Sometimes I wished her mind wasn't that pure but I guess that can't happen." well... Why don't you asked EJ? You know the blue Jack? ". She nodded her head  and continued on talking about something else.

'EJ,just where he hell are YOU when I fuckin need you '. You see (y/n) keep don pestering me on how babies are made and MAN.I. Cannot. Take. It. Anymore.
I spotted EJ and I immediately rushed towards him. " Oh hey Jas-". " Don't talk. Take (y/n). Answer her question. Good day. "

EJ pov.

' Answer what question? 'I looked at (y/n) and she looked back at me before asking" Do you like big sister Lazari? ". Wow. Just. Wow. For a 8 year-old child, she has a very... Very...'understand' mind aka her pure mind I'd being fucked up by what we are doing around here." No, I don't (y/n)" and you know what she said next people? She asked me this question "oh! So are you like the black clown and the smiley man?". Black clown? Smiley man? Oh she must be talking about Jeff and LJ.  " What about them?". " I took a picture of them naked in bed and sleeping together, look! I even have the picture as evidence! ". Wow... Wait a minute, naked? Sleeping together? Oh... That must mean LJ loves Jeff than." So blue Jack I have a question for you ". Blue Jack? Is that what's she naming the pasta? By what they look like?"Sure?I guess?". "GREAT! Now my question is... How are babies made? ". I swear I would have dropped her if I didn't remember that Jason's gonna murder me but come on! How babies are made? I may be good at medicine and all that shit but I can't even explain how babies are made to a 8 year-old child! Her mind would have been already polluted by the time I told her, so I told her something easy for a child. " W-well...I can't tell you that as its VERY inappropriate for a child like you to hear". She pouted " But Jacy asked me to ask you!". Jacy?JACY?? AHAHHAH,what kind of nickname is that for a male.

I was holding the wall for support after hearing (y/n) call Jason 'Jacy'. " W-what's s-so f-funny E-EJ?" A familiar voice asked. It turned out to be Hoodie...great, the person I did the want to see today. You see... I may or may not have a small crush on him but I think he would reject me if I told him I like him. " Hoodie!"... OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS MANSION, HOODIE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT'S NAME IS CALLED CORRECTLY BY HER????." Oh, nothing, nothing... Wait aren't you supposed to be on a mission right now? "." I-I j-just c-came b-back f-from i-it, b-but w-why w-were y-you l-laughing s-so h-hard j-just n-now ?". I was about to tell him until I heard Dr smiley call for me. " Ah, sorry Hoodie but I got to go, smiley calling for me. But could you talk care of (y/n) For me for a while? If that's not a bother?". He nodded an I went to find smiley.

Hoodie pov.

'Damn it Hoodie, keep it together man. ' I felt something tugging my my finger and saw that it was (y/n)." Hoodie? Do you like Blue Jack? ". How the fuck did a 8 year-old know? If masky and Toby doesn't know about this,how does a 8 year-old know. She's like cupid I swear." N-no,o-of c-course n-not ". She gave me a long hard stare" Your lying hoodie, I know who likes and I'm very such you like blue Jack.

Who the hell is blue Jack? Oh wait, she meant EJ...yep this girl is definitely cupid right here. " A-and h-how c-can y-you b-be s-sure?". " oh that's easy! There was a change of voice when you talk to him of course! " this. Girl. Is. Cupid." (Y/n)! EJ! Where are you? "." Looks like Jacy is finding me, can you help me find him? ". I nodded my head and followed where the voice was echoing. Turns out, Jason was in the living room calling for her.

" JACY!!". (y/n) went to Jason and jumped onto him. Wait, now that I think about it... Who is Jacy? " I told you to stop calling me that! Oh, thanks hoodie for bring her here. Already back from your mission slenderman left for you 2 days ago?" Y-yeah,b-but w-where i-is h-he and w-what h-happened t-to (Y/n)?". Jason than explained everything from head to toe. " Jacy!Jacy! Hoodie likes blue Jack!!!". What. Did. She. Just. Say. Oh hell no. " Oh my God, not another couple already."  " o-oh w-well l-look a-at t-time! I-I B-best b-be g- going -".

" Not so fast hoodie, if you really like him just confess and don't start another Jill incident. " he said while pointing to Jill still tied to the chair. Just than April Fools came in bursting through the doors." Hey guys ". We both nodded her head while (y/n) went  to go so call 'examine' her. She was Candy Pop's ex and he is now dating her ex - best friend candy cane,  let's just say they weren't really on terms with each of other anymore.

After all, Candy Cane is blind to actually see something in that guy. Just than I felt something slithering, I slowly turn my head to see where the noise was coming from and fuck the Lord (no offense) I saw too mother fuckin snakes. And just as I was about to ask Jason about the snakes.

We heard Candy Cane screaming at Candy Pop