Chapter 6

Lazari pov.

'It's nice to be around (Y/n),she's different, I just know it ' I thought after laughing at what (y/n) Did to Jason. I looked around to see that everyone besides Lucy, Sally and (y/n) was giving me disgusting looks.

I turned to Slenderman and realized he too was giving the disgusting look. My widened and I was trying to prevent the tears from spilling. ' Why are you doing this to me?  I thought all of you considered me as family.'

'Don't worry child, I'm still here with you '. "Thanks Lazarus" I mumbled. True fully, Lazarus was the closest person considered as family to me now. I remembered how it was back than, everyone didn't call me names, they treated me like their own. Heck,EJ doesn't want to look me in the eye anymore.

"Hey, you ok lazari?".I just nodded my head... Oh no, their going to do it again.
Everytime, during dinner, everyone would throw something at me, it didn't matter what it was. I felt something hard thrown at my head, I felt blood flowing out. Turns out it was a rock thrown by masky. The next thing I knew, (y/n) was killing masky.

(Y/n) pov.

THAT MOTHER FUCKER!! I couldn't take it anymore of how they treated lazari. I was now strangling masky. "L-let*gasp* m-me *gasp* g-go". Was what he said, " Why should I you little bitch?".

"I-I'm s-sorry *gasp* J-just L-let m-me g-go.".I release him and turned back to everyone. Everyone besides lulu, Sally, since they were treating lazari's wounds,back away.

" LISTEN HERE YOU PIECES OF SHIT, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF LAZARI, BUT IF I SEE ANY TEARS, ANY INJURES. I WON'T HESITATE TO MURDER ALL OF YOU HERE. ". They didn't back away because of my voice,but because, tendrils had came out of no where behind my back. The tendrils were extremely sharp as well. Even slenderman back away.

" Pussys ".I walked to lazari and carried her to the medical room which I first woken up in. Lucy and Sally tried to follow me but we're blocked. I looked back and saw them shaking their heads.
I didn't understand what they meant but I continue on walking to the medical room.

I searched for the first aid kit or anything that seemed familiar to me when it came to medical help. You see I was in medical school before I dripped out since I found the things they teach were almost shitty and didn't make sense.

After fixing her wound, I left her to sleep since she was unconscious. I close the door quietly and I came face to face with Jason the toymaker. " What is it you need Jason?" I hissed. " Woah Woah there kitten, I just want to know what happen while I was trying to chase down LJ."

"Why don't you ask your little friends than? ".I left him there and walked back to the dinning room.

Jason's pov.

" hmm, she's certainly interesting isn't she Jason? ".I turned to the direction of the voice and turns out it was Candy Pop.
" What do you need Candy Pop? "." Oh, nothing at all Jason, it's just you missed something incredible just now you know? Turns out she's one of the slender family ".

The what now? The Slender family? He hold me by the shoulder and said to me."  I would want to make a move if you know what I mean, after all doesn't she look so much like that little girl you love back than "."You already have Candy Cane, what more do you need?"

" I'm finding her a bit boring already, besides I could always use a new playmate ~". He left while laughing like LJ. I couldn't remember what the girl look like but I did give her a doll for her sixth birthday though. " if only Candy Pop didn't see us, you would still be alive." I walked back to the dinning room while remembering the times I spent with her.

(y/n) pov.

Ok,maybe returning to the dinning room wasn't such a good idea. I am either delusional or there's now three new slenderman in front of me. One of them had bells attached to the end of his tendrils, he was wearing a polka dotted suit, he had a smiley face and eyes but the eyes were completely black, the other one was wearing a trench coat, a fedora and boots and if I'm not wrong, he had a mouth with sharp teeth and the last one was wearing a brown sweater, a white shirt and brown pants and was wearing specs?

Oops wait there's a fourth one, he was wearing a big and I mean BIG blue shirt which literally covers his body and is wearing a brown sweater. After looking at all of them, I can already tell who I would probably get along well. It would probably be the guy with the polka-dot suit and the guy with the big blue shirt.

"Um h-" I couldn't finish my sentence since the guy wearing the glasses pick me up by the shoulder and started like yelling at my face. " What in the name of Zalgo are you wearing?? I'm not letting you wear that. It is so not in fashion!  Tender! Your helping me fix something for her to wear!"

What.

The.

Hell.