Chapter 28

Ticci Toby pov.

OK! Maybe throwing a frying pan, which was being used to be clanged, at a female wasn't such a great idea than I originally thought. I thought I didn't threw it too hard but apparently I did. Man, I can understand my words better when I'm thinking but I can't really since little prissy Masky here was yelling at ma ear. " W-would *tick y-you *tick s-stop * y-yelling at ma ear!? H-how *tick w-was *tick I-I *tick s-supposed *tick t-to k-know I-I *tick t-threw i-it *tick t-too h-hard?!". Masky was acting like a prick more than usual. At most, if he was in a bad mood he would just beat or chase me around and when he is in a great mood... He STILLS chase me and try to beat me.

' What is he going through? His actual 'manhood' or could it be... Her... Who was 'her'? Well she goes by the name of Nurse Ann. Before she came, Masky was, actually , not that much of an ass. But when little miss perfect arrived carrying her chainsaw whatever shit, swaying her oh so' sexy' hips around like a whore, Masky changed a lot, like a lot lot, it was like as if he was a female going through puberty. Now you may be thinking, me? Jealous? Oh fuck na man, in fact I lost a lot of respect for him. Why? When Hoodie confessed that he may be bisexual, I accepted him for who he was. I mean REALLY, there's at least some people in the mansion who's gay, bisexual or a lesbian and I know that Jane a lesbian... Maybe.

Masky... Oh what about the oh so proclaimed leader of us? What was his respond? At that time, he wasn't wearing his mask and when he heard what Hoodie said, his face literally became horrified, he started backing away and said he had something to do before running off like a fuckin ass! The nerve of him! Lucky for him, if Hoodie didn't belief that he said , he wouldn't be walking now, smack that, he wouldn't be living, breathing right now. I may not look like it, but I respect people who respect other people's sexuality. And Masky is now on my death list. But I don't hate him that much... Oh noooooooo, it's Nurse Ann. Before she came, Masky was chill about people's sexuality but now... He changed drastically.

I don't know what she did to him but I need her gone, out of the picture. I may sound like a possessive boyfriend, but this isn't some yandere male × reader fanfiction...don't ask how I know that...I somehow just have a lot of free time on my hands Kay?, just than the girl that I knocked out woke up and slowly lifted her head up. " The hell... * looks at the frying pan, OK... I really have a weak skull. * Gets up * all right than, back to business, which one of you with the right sanity woke me up with pans and singing some God DAMN song - wait... You with the goggles" . Greatttttttttttt, looks like I need a coffin prepared way more early than expected. Bit instead of doing what I thought, both her hands held onto both my shoulders and for some reason had a sparkle in her eyes.

"Oh my God! You have tourette syndrome don't you?!"... OK, I may have a save myself from death, but I may have earned myself a fan girl. " U-um *tick, m-maybe *tick, m-maybe n-not *tick", her eyes sparkled again and squealed in delight for some odd reason. " Omg!!!! I have always wanted to meet some one with tourette syndrome but it's always so hard to come by!" I just nodded my head while I sweat dropped ( is that even a thing? Correct me) , this woman was checking me from head to toe. And for an odd reason, I felt someone starring Daggers behind me, ' Could it be Masky?' I thought, '¯\_(ツ)_/¯, ha! Like as if!' but when I ignored it, I felt another glare at another direction.... And this time it had a deadly arua.

' Please don't be Jason, please don't be Jason - wait, no it's supposed to be slenderman...please don't be slender, please don't be slender. ' I turned my head to sigh a bit of relief as it wasnt slender and it was dreadfully Jason.' Well isn't Zalgo loving me today?', the woman who was still checking me out , Not that kind people, didn't notice Jason standing behind her. She was in front of me, still oblivious to what's happening until she yelped from Jason suddenly picking her up. " What the shit Jason?! I was checking goggles out!" goggles... Really? Eh, could be worse. While the woman was getting a earful from Jason, I heard masky scoffed before walking away. ' That asshole'. " Do you have a problem with that Jason? I'm mean come on! It's pretty rare for me to find a person with one!". Wow, thanks lady for making me feel really sorry for myself now.

"Anyways, (y/n) this is Ticci Toby, Toby this is (y/n), she's new " ahhhhh, new meat, no wonder I didn't recognize her. Just as she was about to say something, she was now dragged by Jason upstairs." JASON!! PUT ME DOWN AND LET ME HAVE A TALK WITH GOGGLES THERE! " dear Zalgo of shit, that lady can shout. When she was gone and the coast was clear, I went back to my thoughts after I collapsed onto the couch. OK, back to thinking. Nurse Ann... Hmm how do I get her out of the picture to get Masky back to himself... Man, now that I think of it, I really do sound like a possessive male... Ew.

No one's pov.

Looks like Ticci Toby wasn't the only one who wanted rid of a creepypasta but Nurse Ann was also thinking of getting rid of a certain creepypasta...

And it was... Ticci Toby

___________________________________________

Well that escalated faster than I expected but I need your opinion. I heard of clockwork being a lesbian but wasn't really sure of it and I didn't want to get rid of the ticci Toby x clockwork Ship.

So, do you want the Masky x ticci Toby ship or the ticci Toby x clockwork ship? Comment down!

And I need to know who are Zalgo minion or whoever is one his side cause I know I cam find it on the comic of I eat pasta for breakfast but I'm the type of person who is lazy to read to find out so please help.

We'll than... Peace!