Chapter 26

Lazari pov.

Damn... (y/n) REALLY loves to black out a lot... Not that I'm complaining but I'm rather enjoying the situation happening right now. Jason chasing smile dog, probably wanting to kill him... But than Jeff would kill him, if that's even possible, for killing smile dog and... Man thinking makes my head hurt. The situation happening, besides Jason chasing chasing smile dog, was that Dr smiley and tenderman was checking (y/n) for any injuries while EJ was kinda staring at me... Wait... Na, that's impossible. Last time I checked he hated me and was gay...it was a huge blow when I found out but eh, beggars can't be choser when it comes to their crushes.

I kinda got bored so I went to explore the mansion even though I've been living here for quite some time... But NOPE! I regretted that decision once I heard moaning noises coming from Laughing Jacks room. Now hear this, I wasn't paying attention when LJ kissed Jeff... I thought he was joking but what I saw literally left a mark on me... That being that some of my remaining innocents being taken away by reality. When I went closed to his room, the Manning only got louder and louder. It took me some time to understand why noises like that where coming from his room until it hit me like a wrecking ball.

Jeff and LJ are having sex, soooo...LJ wasn't kidding when he kissed Jeff huh? I slowly backed away from the door before running away to get back to the living room. When I reached back, I was really glad (y/n) was awake because I desperately needed comfort for want I recently discovered after others. " Oh! Hey lazari! What happened to you...", I'm guessing my face was as white as snow as her worried faced showed it all.

" Oh... Nothing, it's not like I just found out that two people were having sex and they are male. ", it took her time to register my words before she widened her eyes." Oh my lord! LJ and Jeff are having sex and I'm not there to take a picture and use it as blackmail!?!??! And worse still is that I'm not there to shipped them together!?!?! Where's the god Damn camera!?!?!?" exclaimed (y/n)... And here I thought she was at least the most normal one out of all us. After she found her camera, she rushed to LJ's room and that was when Jason had came back from his chase after smile dog. " Fuckin dog, making me chase after him" he muttered. ' Yeah, I wonder why you were chasing him' I thought.

After some time, we were just basically just chilling in the living room, watching some programs that were shown on Television right now when an angry Jeff burst through the doors. " WHERE IN HELL IS (Y/N)!?!!?!?!? I KNOW THAT SHE IS IN THIS MASNION SOME WHERE!!!!", I may not know what had happened but judging from his expression, I can tell that (y/n) must have taken a picture of them sleeping naked while hugging each other, she had taken a picture of them but forgot to turn off the flash which had awoken Jeff from his slumber. He must have saw what she was doing so he chase after her but not before he put on some clothing... Just thinking about that sends shivers down my spine... LJ and Jeff doing ' that' together... Though I must admit they do look great together.

Jeff must've saw (y/n) as we heard giggles coming from the door of the opposite side. " (Y/N)!!! When I get you, I'm gonna..." he stopped halfway when he felt something or rather someone staring Daggers at him. He could already guess who it was so instead of getting attacked by Jason, he ran off. ' Huh, funny... Anywho back to the show.' I thought as I yawned and eventually fell asleep.

(Y/n)'s pov.

'Shit shit shit shit, where to hide where to hide, I can't let Jeff destroy this beautiful masterpiece of him with LJ naked together... Now that just sounds wrong ' I thought as I was finding somewhere to hide. " (Y/n)! When I find you, you're not gonna see the living daylight!!!" shouted Jeff which was somewhere near-by. As I was in panick mode, I just entered to a near-by room which, I didn't realize, was Ben. He was playing over watch but paused the game when he heard his door being opened and was than slammed.

" Oh, it's just you (Y/n). For a second I thought you were Jeff since I was the one who dyed his hair pink and he hasn't gotten back at me yet... But what's in you're hand? "," Ohohoh, if you want to know, you must let me hide in here for a while, Jeff's trying to destroy this beautiful masterpiece of a photo that I have in ma hand. " I showed Ben the picture, but not before I locked the door, and he was trying so hard not to laugh." S-so you're gonna use it for what exactly? " Ben questioned as he continued his game." Isn't it soooooooooooooo obvious? Blackmail of course! Image it, I can get so much things from Jeff with just this picture "." Ha! Well you do you, but wanna challenge me to a game to kill time? ", I just shrugged my shoulders and went to join him.

An hour later ~

" I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a while, you continue playing k? ". I merely nodded my head and continued with the game. I paused the game as I felt dizzy or something, I covered my eyes with my arm to block out light but since Ben's room was literally dark, there was no change. But when I removed my arm, I saw a person floating above me. Now for a normal person, they would scream but I'm not a normal person... I screamed in my head instead. This 'person' was literally floating above me as if it was a bird or something.

' The fuck? What am I huh? A magnet that attracts demons??!?!!??'

' The fuck? What am I huh? A magnet that attracts demons??!?!!??'. " You know it's really rude if you don't welcome a guest". Guest my ass, I don't even know you. Just as he responded, Jeff bust down the down Bens door. " Fuck" was my only respond before I was jumped on by Jeff.