Chapter 32 (The Final Chapter)

OK just a quick notice before you reader's start reading this chapter. THIS may be the last chapter since... Well... I'M REALLY RUNNING SHORT OF IDEAS AND ALL. But also because I want to start on writing some requests of creepypasta that was requested last year... Yeah know, it's been pretty long. And because of that, this chapter may or may not be long and will DEFINITELY be VERY confusing.

Since the comic of ' I eat pasta for breakfast' hasn't really been updated for some time, I can't really made the book very long cause most of my ideas come from the comic... Yeah... I know I'm not very creative. But pushing that shit if creative aside, I will try to make this maybe last chapter interesting and long? Maybe?

Anyways! Without further dragging, let's begin this chapter!

___________________________________________

2 weeks later ~

No one's pov.

Well shits about to gone down. Why you ask? Well because war between Zalgo and Slenderman is about to begin. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all know that this was about to happen someday but HEY! God likes to bitch about things too you know (sorry if I offended some people).

For the past 2 weeks, the creepypasta has been preparing for the upcoming war that's about time happened. But questions were running through every creepypasta's head

When will it start?

When will it end?

Will we make it out alive and somehow still be intact?... Very highly unlikely.

But those questions weren't really running through each and every creepypasta's head. Like for example, Jason, Jeff and slenderman to name a few.

Jason wasn't really worried about the war, I mean don't get him wrong. There is a little worry in him but as long as his music box isn't destroyed, he'll be fine... Well as long as he doesnt get chopped into pieces, get his entire body burned, than he'll be just A Okay.

But his top worry was for (y/n), sure he didn't really get to know her Very VERY well and didn't her to remember him but if she's still alive and healthy, that's really all that matters to him. Jason really may not look like a person who has feelings but he really has feelings in his hear- wait, I forgot he had a heart... ANYWAYS!

Every creepypasta could sense that war was just right around the corner... Well everyone one except for (y/n)... She was making flower crowns with lazari and Sally... Yeah... She really didn't understand this whole war thing really. If she died... Well than she's dead. Even if she somehow made it alive... What's the point? Growing up without knowing who your real parents were was just... Well in a word... Lonely. And she knew that even if she did made it out alive... No one would rush to her, hug her and cry tears.

Her whole life was just listening to her adoptive parents fighting about shit. They used to be so nice though. She didn't understand what and why they were fighting about, the only time she felt comfort was the arms of the person who bought her to her adoptive parents and her only friend when young. (y/n) didn't know why she could remember such a young and long ago memories, she just remembered. She learnt while growing that you need to fend for yourself, you can't trust a person that's been with you for who knows how long. They would just betray you... Like her only friend did. He left her alone, to fend for herself, to hear her adoptive parents fighting every night, to keep reminding her that she was going to be forever lonely.

But... In a sense, without him, she wouldn't have been the person she was today, she wouldn't have gone mad, she wouldnt have met Sally, lazari, Lucy and so many people. So maybe... He wasn't such a bad friend after all, even if she can't remember him and he can't remember her , she wants him to know that, he would forever be her friend.

But times up with the flashback, the time has come. For a kingdom to fall, for a king to be killed by the other, for the kings minions to be slaughtered by the other kings minions.

Its time

For war

Each and every creepypasta, preparing for the war always have something on their mind, some minds are filled with blessed memories of the days, some filled with sad... While some minds are filled with disappointment and guilt. But time waits for no one.

Before setting off, Jason, besides, (y/n) fills her mind with joy but also with sadness for both knows they may not survive. But at last, the time has come for them to set off.

Present time

"What happens next grandma (y/n)?" a young boy with bright green eyes staring at his beloved grandma. In the young boys eyes, his grandmother was by far his favorite family member. Always telling him stories and sometimes baking goods with her. Though his grandmother was getting old, she still had that beauty in her and though her hair was full of Grey, you could still see streaks of (h/c).

" I'm sorry my child, but that's the end, but don't you agree that it's quite a nice story?" she asked.

The young boy nodded his head and excitement. "It sure was grandma (y/n)!" the young boy knew that his grandmother never married but instead adopted a child, which was his father
John (l/n). The young boy nevered questioned why she nevered married, he always thought that she wanted to be independent but he wasn't complaining though, he couldn't ask for a better grandma. " (s/n)! Mother! Dinners ready!"

" We hear you dear!". Grandma sat up from her chair. "(s/n), why don't do down first. Granny needs a breather." The young lad nodded his head and rush down stairs.

She smiled at the bundle of joy her son bought to her. It's been years since it happened, she lost so much and gained a lot as well.

She walked to the attic just above her own room. When she entered the attic, light shined from the little window, which lined up to a box with her personal belongings. Belongings that was filled with things from her past, things that reminded her of the people she loved. She opened the box carefully, and in the middle of the box was the most precious belonging she had, a music box . But when she reach for her belonging, she felt a present in front of her. She looked up, stood up from the box, the music box playing and saw the being in front of her.

She smiled at the being and said

" Long Time no see..."

"Jason"

___________________________________________

OKAY, of you don't understand the ending. Let me explain it to you.

The war between Zalgo and slender began and before the creepypasta started to go to their destination. Jason confessed his love to the reader and handed her his music box, he thought that they would both live to see each other but only the reader lived. Time past and the reader is now a grandmother, when she saw the ghost of Jason. It tells us that the reader's time is almost up and she'll be able to join him and the rest of the creepypasta.

SO yeah, that's the end of this book! I'm sorry that I had to end it!

BUT I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME!!

adios ~ 😘