Chapter 17

Tenderman pov.

I heard something fall with a 'thud' sound. I turned to see what fell and OH MY ZALGO (Y/N)'S ON THE FLOOR. " EJ!!!!". He seemed to get my message and ran to her side. He placed his hand on her forehead but back away soon after he touched her forehead. " THE FUCK? WHY IS HER TEMPERATURE SO FUCKIMG HIGH?!?!??". EJ carried (y/n) tothe medical room and Dr smiley than followed after him.

After some time ~

It was a while before EJ came out of the medical room. "*Sigh,well here's the thing, before I tell you what happened, Jason you're going to be pissed I ensure you, did she eat anything today? You know, anything unusual?". Jason looked at him, " No why? I've been with her almost the while day, and what do you mean I'm going to be pissed?.","well here goes nothing, me and smiley did a check in her body and we found that she was... Poisoned with something, we managed to get most of the poison out of her blood system but... Didn't managed to get all of it out, if I'm not wrong the poison was in her body since yesterday which was enough time for the posion to spread throughout the body, luckily though, the posion almost managed to reach the heart but was stop just in time. What I really need to now right now was right she ate yesterday. "

Posion? I don't think we even have posion in the mansion. The only person I know has posion is LJ but he doesn't have anything against (y/n),does he?" H-hey,isn't LJ the only person in the mansion with poison? He does like to poison kids with his candy after all. ".
" Your right Tender, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have my candy with me yesterday and plus this week I didn't even have the chance to make any  with all the nonsense happening... But I remember lending someone the poison I used to make my candy... Oh Zalgo, I lent it to laughing Jill. "

" Well that solves the posion thing than but this is you we're talking about, it could be any posion...what type was it Jack? " EJ asked." Yeah well... About that, if I'm not wrong it was acid? ". Oh God
Jason flung out of his chair and slammed the table." IT WAS ACID?????!??!?". He nodded his head but EJ suddenly said " Wait a minute, if it was acid shouldn't she be dead by now? It doesn't take long for acid to actually start destroying the body system... Tenderman if you were to let's say, somehow drink acid, how long would it take for it to you know."

" If I'm not mistaken, I wouldn't technically die from drinking it but it takes about 24 hours to run through my entire body system... You don't mean... ".
He nodded his head." I've seen her do things that are... Not normal for her case like having tendrils somehow out of nowhere sticking out from her back... Tenderman this may mean that she could very well be your niece. I did a blood sample of your blood type and hers and well it was almost the same... Did any of your brothers had kids? ". Kids... No it can't be.

"  Yes, splendorman had a child with a mortal but the mortal died while giving birth to the child... A few days after the birth, slenderman decided that it was the best for the child to grow up with a mortal family. This caused an outburst from splendorman. He loved the mortal very must just like we did, he couldn't bear to lose his only child when he had already lost his love. But slenderman won and brought the child to a random mortal family... We never saw her again... But the funniest part was that, slenderman killed her when she just turned 6 or 5,I-I couldn't really remember. "

It was all too true, Rebecca was so sweet. She never broke any promises and yet we couldn't even keep a simple promise to protect her child." W-wait, did you say a child? He killed a 5 or 6 year old child? Was it a male or a female? "." It was a female, I'm definitely sure it was a female. What do you asked? ". And for once, I saw Jason crying." Oh my Zalgo, she's alive, I can't believe she's alive. "

Who's alive? Who is he talking about?

" Just as I thought, but you three are the only people who know this since everyone's now doing whatever their doing and I think it's best of we keep this a secret, oh and you guys may want to see this. He led us to the medical room and carefully opened the door. " Do not make a sound" he  whispered. He walked into the room and we followed after. The sight wasn't pleasant at all. (y/n) was in a bed, breathing heavily with Dr smiley was frantically finding something. " I can't find her blood type!!!! I don't think we even have her blood type! It's a mixture of black and red, I don't think we even have that!" Dr smiley whispered. " Fuck, than what do we do??? I don't even think there's anyone in the mansion with that kind of blood type...is there even any blood? Like normal blood?". He nodded his head, " There is, it's O positive but where do we find the black blood????". They both than turned their head towards me and I knew what was going to happen next. I dragged them both out of the room and made sure Jason and LJ was still going to be in the room.

Once we were out, I responded " No, I can't give her my blood. It's not like I hate her but... The black blood must be from splendorman, if I gave her my blood. She. Will. Die within a matter of seconds." , it was the truth. " Than what do we do? It's another 3 or 2 daystill they come back and I'm pretty sure their already far from here already."

While EJ and Dr smiley was thinking of a plan, I thought of something but it would take some time it will be done.