Chapter 29

No one's pov.

You may think that Ticci Toby was the only one who was trying to get rid of a creepypasta (aka the Bitch, according to him), but nope. Turns out, Nurse Ann was also trying to figure out a way to get rid of him... Reasons? Well... THAT'S FOR YOU TO FIND OUT! Nurse Ann may not look like it, but she's actually possessive of Masky even though they both aren't together... Not yet at least. She was becoming the... Yandere type of gal... She was in her room playing darts, don't ask why, but there was a twist. A picture of Ticci Toby was paste onto the board (don't know what it's called) and using it as an aim. She kept on muttering the words 'Kill Toby, kill Toby, kill Toby'...it was definitely the first step of her becoming a Yandere.

Ticci Toby was doing heading back to his room since he found no point hanging around the living room, besides, he hadn't even taken a bath yet. While he entered his room, he felt shivers run down his spine. ' Why does it feel so cold all of a sudden?' He shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing of importance... Even thought it might kill him in the near future. Ticci Toby knew of the constance of Shipping in the creepypasta community, heck he was most shock when he found out that he was being ship with either Masky or clockwork. Don't they know that clockwork is les- Wait hold on... Is she even... Nevermind. He had a bathroom in his room which was a great benefit as he wouldn't need to walk much to the closest bathroom which was downstairs.

He began to take off his clothes and just as he was about to remove his pants, he felt something or rather someone staring at his back. Toby looked around his room only to find that his door was slightly left ajar, 'Strange, didn't I close that door properly?' He thought. Just than, he had noises coming from the outside of his door. Toby quietly took his hatchet, and ignored the fact that he was half naked, opened the door to find...

To find Masky outside his door, but Toby didn't see Masky's...erect member as by the time Toby got a proper view of masky, he had already retreated back to his room, all while covering his erect member. By now, you would already know what is Masky's sexuality yas? No? Than read the whole thing again than! I'm just kidding, it should he obvious. The results are that Masky is now suffering from trying to stop his erection but since he couldn't get the damn view of Toby being... Completely naked, he would just have to do it the old fashion way without jacking off... That's right people. Looks like him and Nurse Ann are going to have a steamy night together.

By now, you should already know the currently situation between these three.

Masky : probably bisexual, if so, he has hots for Toby.

Nurse Ann : probably straight, likes Masky, wants to murder Toby

Ticci Toby : probably straight (not for long though), wants Nurse ann dead, is really an airhead person.

(y/n) was constantly shipping people together who she deemed... Right for each other. Funny though, she can't even see that Jason likes her though she can see who other people like. She knew of the ship of two creepypasta which goes by the name of Masky and Ticci Toby but since she hasn't met Masky yet, she couldn't continue with 'Operation get Masky and Ticci Toby together' which piss her a lot. She doesn't know who Nurse Ann was but knowing of the ship between Masky and Nurse Ann, she couldn't just sit there and wait for what? World domination by apes while Nurse Ann and Masky are having a steamy night, oh hell na, that ain't happening.

But with the current situation that (y/n) Is in right now, didn't allow her to give Masky the 'little push' (more like shoving Ticci Toby towards Masky) to make her ship set sail once and for all. Where is she? Well she is now sleeping with Jason... Wait a sec... THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPENED?!??!?... Or was it? Anywho,ignoring that and going back to the ship between Masky and Toby. As you all may know (or should know) Masky and Toby... Don't really have the best of... Friendship between them, noppppppppppe, there really isn't a single drop of friendship... Only them wanting to kill each other... Ironic isn't it. Remember what I said of Masky and Nurse Ann having a steamy night right now... Well they are really have a steamy night. Nurse Ann probably doesn't know this but... Masky is only using her as a sex object when he couldn't... You know what I'm saying. Now it may sound very wrong of him to do... Wait why am I defending him... Eh let's ignore that part.

And let's head back to what (y/n) and Jason are doing. Right now they both are sharing the same bed and sleeping together.... Oh my lord what the fuck is Jason doing.