Chapter 4

Jason's pov.

'Jesus, how strong is that girl? '.I tried to stood up but fell back on the ground cause a certain clown threw' something' at me'What the? '.I looked at what he threw at me and realized he threw THE FUCKIN girl at ME.

"WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING CLOWN?!?!?!".

Laughing Jack's pov.

Damn for a somehow perverted toymaker, he has a loud voice. "Note to self, remember to bring something to block noise when near Jason"  I mumbled while trying to get my hearing back.

Once I got my voice back I replied his question. " What else do you think I'm doing? It's your turn to carry her." I saw a vein pop and giggled to myself... I need to stop that habit.

"Come on now ~ We wouldn't want you to get called a pervert again now would we? ".I immediately sprinted back to the mansion while Jason is chasing after me with the girl on his back." LAUGHING JACK!!!!!!".

Time skip ~

"I'm back with Jason ~ Oh and Jason has a girl with him. "."COME BACK HERE YOU ASS!".I went to EJ and told him the 'incident'."So you're telling me Jason's now a pervert like Ben? And you want me to make sure she's alright?" EJ asked.

"Yup! Now if yo-".EJ hold me by the shoulder. " Not so fast there clown, I'm not doing this for free. If I'm doing this I want 5 kidneys in return."

"2"

"5"

"4"

"How bout 3?"

"Deal ".

" So, where's the girl? ". It didn't take much effort since Jason stomped in carrying her." That's her? ".I nodded my head and continue to sprint my way back to my room.

EJ pov.

'Oh my Zalgo '. Jason was now in rage mode. His bloody red hair became fully white, his eyes became clear and bright with a pale greenish light." EJ I'm going to find laughing Jack to finish some unfinished' business '. But I need you to take the damn girl and unpack her things".

I swallowed the saliva stuck in my throat. If there's one thing I know about Jason is that unless you want to be turned into a wax doll when he is in his true form you don't want to deny what he needs you to do. "O-of c-course."

Almost half the creepypasta are scared when Jason's is in his true form. I took the girl from him and when I did,he ran like sonic to Lj room." Whew, now that that's taken care of, I need to make sure the girl okay. ".

I went to put her in the room where I, Dr smiley and nurse Ann usually treat the creepypasta when their injured or sick or whatever. I layed the girl down on the bed and took her blood pressure." Seems normal ". I examine the girl for a while and notice she had a mask on.

'It wouldn't hurt to take her mask off... Right?'. I took off the mask and place it on the table beside the bed. I turned back to the girl and almost fainted of shock." Oh my Zalgo, she's the Mad Hatter... HOW THE HELL DID THEY FIND HER??".
Slenderman has worked as to the bones just to find her. It so far to on us 3 freakin years to find her, and even Ben or Dark Link couldn't find her and it just took them one night to find her?!?!

It look like my screaming had attracted the creepypasta still in the mansion as all of them are now in the room. They
looked at me and thought I was mad than I was already was but when there saw the girl they were supposed to find, their jaws dropped.

(Y/n) pov.

Wake up...

Wake up (y/n)...

You need to wake up now...

I saw a male figure in front of me and being the curious person I was, I asked him. "Why and who are you?"."There's no time to tell you. You'll find out in the near future who you really are and who your real parents are but for now I shall give you my name and that is Snake.". 'Snake?'
But before I could ask anymore, I woke up to a bright light.

"What the? ".I opened my eyes to see a bunch of...what the Hell... Can I even consider them human... Why does he have a long smile on his face?.

"Um...hi?" I said while I slowly sat up.
"Y-your ". I gave a look at the guy who looked like link but had bloodshot eyes.
" Y-your the Mad Hatter. "