Chapter 21

No one pov.

It's been just 'you looking at me and me looking at you' between EJ, Dr smiley and (y/n). She was staring at them cause she awoke to EJ and Dr smiley staring at her. EJ and Dr smiley were staring at her for a different reason, they may have found out that (y/n) maybe a relative to Zalgo and a cousin to lazari. ' Fuck,fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, isn't this just. . fanfuckingtastic? We have another blood related relative to Zalgo! Oh I'm sure slender will be sooooooooooo pleased!'

Now you may have already guess whose thoughts this is and if not, well it's pretty obvious cause of the 'incident' he had with lazari...not too long ago... Anyway while EJ was at the corner thinking about how his life had led him to another lazari, Dr smiley having a little chat with (y/n). " Now than (y/n), I have some questions for you... Do you have any... Oh, I don't know... Demon uncles? Like a demon with many mouths on his body... A bit tall but short at the same time... Have many siblings he can't seem to get along?"

Now for (y/n),the questions given to her would be easy to answer back... But in this case... She was 6 or 5 years old so... Yeah. ' Demon uncles? Many siblings? Mouths? I have an uncle?!', (y/n) was slowly drifting away from reality since Dr smiley kept shaking her to bring her back to reality. But in his mind... He was thinking differently,' This isn't too good, if slender comes back and finds out about this, which I'd highly possible, he would definitely want to either kill her or kill her... Both options are both terrible that even I don't like the sound of it. '

Time skip ~

While (y/n) was still in the medical room lying on the bed while somehow playing with snake and his Ani. This gave EJ and Dr smiley sometime to rethink of the current situation happening so far. " EJ, just what are we going to fuckin do man? I can't have slender chasing after me! And if we kill (y/n) now, we can say goodbye to our life's when Jason turns us both into dolls or whatever.", and speaking of the devil, Jason came into the room, more like banging the door down, to find that EJ and Dr smiley were in the far corner shaking in what seemed liked fear.

Jason was about to chuckle at their actions if it wasn't for (y/n) giggles. He was about to run towards her till he saw the difference in her eyes. Pinkish- red eyes, like lazari's eyes. Jason's eyes widened as it could only mean one thing, (y/n) was a blood related relative to Zalgo. While it did shock him for a moment, he was brought back to reality when he had his name being called out. " Jacy! Jacy! Your here!" said a excited (y/n) as she tried to jump up and down on the bed.

Jason didn't know what to do but just went to hug her, not caring at the moment if she was related to Zalgo, and was glad that at least she was alive and not going to see the grim at any moment.
He spend some time playing with her until he wanted to speak with EJ and Dr smiley privately. " What the hell happen to her eyes?! What if slender saw her? He would have killed her within minutes..." Jason stopped what he was saying, it just reminded him more of when slender told him that she was going to die in his hands if Jason didn't do it.

Everything was confusing Jason, he didn't know whether (y/n) was his first love or not, (y/n) was somehow related to Zalgo and lazari and slender and his brothers were coming back tomorrow. " Hold on to your horses Jason! We don't know whether  she really is Zalgo's niece or whatever, but we know that this can't get out to slender or his brothers at all. If it were to happen... You could possibly lose her again..." Dr smiley said. Now EJ was quite confuse with what's going on, sure he knows about the Zalgo issue but who the hell were they talking about now?.

It seemed like they were very into discussing about the whole thing as they didn't notice tenderman walking in... Yeah the whole situation became pretty awkward very fast. Tenderman was confused as to why Jason, EJ and Dr smiley was trying to distract him from checking on (y/n) but he succeeded from not getting distracted by them and went to check on (y/n). (y/n) was facing the opposite side of where Tenderman was standing at so this gave Jason, EJ and Dr smiley some time to think about their furneral plan.

" Hey there (y/n)! I see that your awake and well? "," Yup! I'm awake and we'll Mr tenderman! "  chirped little (y/n). Tenderman gave out a little chuckle before asking (y/n) toturn around to face him so that he could see her face... He got the shock of his life when he saw her. Don't get him wrong, she was fine but her eyes were the ones that shock the life out of him. Her eyes were the same as Zalgo's and Lazari.

" J-Jason! E-EJ!Dr smiley! What in the name of Zalgo happen to her?!??", tenderman should have thought of not shouting cause lazari was now at the front door of the medical room... Well shit