Chapter 10

Jason's pov.

' Man, slender really did some shit... And I thought he was the mature one in this mansion '. It was' so' like any other day here, yep everyday, you see random snakes coming in, flirting happening... Wait actually that happens everyday but that's out of the question. Yeah, you see so much shit happening here that you see (y/n) unconscious and on the floor... WAIT! ON THE FLOOR???

I rushed to her but instead of finding (y/n),I found a girl... A little child kinda of girl. " SLENDER!!!! THERES A BABY GIRL IN HERE!". Maybe shouting wasn't a good idea... The little girl started sobbing but it was quite quiet for me to hear. Slender released the ' snakes' and came to my side and for the first time in my life, I saw him facepalm his face. " Oh Zalgo...kagekao! Come here this instance!". Kagekao came when he heard his name being heard and I could see he was trying hard not to laugh.

Slender pointed to the girl " Fix (y/n) back now! I can't have a child who is at least 8 year old as a creepypasta!". Did he just say (y/n), no way. This 'child' looks nothing like her!...OK maybe a little but how the fuck did this happen? Kagekao spoke something in Japanese and I have no clue how slender understands what he is saying. Apparently, kagekao thought that pranking (y/n) was such a GREAT idea that he decided to pour something that turned her to a 8 year old child and you know what's the best part? Drum roll please... You know what we don't need those, *breathes in, HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW THE FUCK TO REVERSE HER BACK! I CANT HAVE AN ANOTHER SALLY FOR GOD DAMN SAKE!

At this point 8 year old (y/n) was now in my arms playing with my hair... Isn't that just GREAT?!?!?!?!!?! Slender and his brother needs to go out to find Evil and ask him how to cure her and I don't even know whether he knows or not but it's better than nothing.

No one's pov.

(Y/n) was drawing so much attention to herself as she was adorable that even Jane wanted to carry her but (y/n) didn't want to let go of Jason and funny thing was Jason didn't even want her to let go too. Something about her reminded him of her. The girl he loved, the girl he killed cause of his carelessness, the girl that was now gone and would never now his feelings for her... But another reason why (y/n) didn't let go was because of the dangerous feeling around him like ' you fuckin come near me, you will fuckin die bitch' or ' you take her away from me, I will turn you to a wax doll' feeling that everyone didn't want to take the chance to die... Not yet at least.

Suddenly, the dining room door opened to the one and only doll maker. " Hey guys I'm back from the mission... Why is Jason holding a girl? ". (y/n) looked at the doll maker before screaming and stretching her arms to him " Dolly!!!". Strange, (y/n) should have told sally, lazari and Lucy that since young besides being a bunny lover, you always like people that look like dolls no matter how ugly they were and the doll maker was no exception but oh well, they would just have to find out now than.

Jason didn't like that you wanted the doll maker to carry you but since you were making such a fuss about it, he reluctantly let the doll maker carry her and by 'reluctantly' I mean the doll maker trying to get (y/n) out of his grasp but every time he did so, Jason wouldn't let you go. " Jason! Dude just let her go for sake!".

When (y/n) was in the doll makers hands, she looked up at him and started giggling and messing up his hair, that was when she noticed the scratches on his face and the doll eyeball in one of his eye sockets. Instead of crying and screaming, she just laughed and touched his face. The doll maker was not used to such... Actions by a person before and for once softly laughed at her actions. Now the rest of the creepypasta was not used to the doll maker laughing or showing any kind of joy when he doesn't kill. " Dude, you think that doll maker is... I don't know okay in the brain?" whispered Jeff. Just as Jason was about to murder him, trenderman saw (y/n) and grap her. " I am NOT leaving when she is wearing clothes to big for her!" that was true but the funny part was people didn't even know of how that dress was still hanging on you.

(your clothes for now)

When (y/n) was put in her new clothing meant for her. Slenderman handed Jason clothing that matched (y/n) before she was turned into a child. Jason gave him a curious face. " We won't be back for at least 4 days, in case the spell wore off or something, give her these clothing if she turns back and if we are not here. And everyone! While we are gone, the doll maker will be in charge since he is at least the most mature one in this household." before everyone could complain, they were gone. The doll maker was pissed as being in charged for 4 days meant that he couldn't go killing for a while and killing was the only thing that kept him a tiny bit sane when in the mansion but... He looked at you and thought ' What am I going to do with her? You know what, I'm not really the expert with kids soo...'. " Jason! Your in charge of (y/n) while slenderman and his brothers are gone. Everyone, make sure you don't make a mess and your fine now piss off." .

The doll maker gave (y/n) a tiny smile and she smiled back. He than gave (y/n) to Jason and went on do his things, leaving Jason just standing there. Before he left, Sally, lazari and Lucy went up to him and said at the same time " Don't do anything to her".

After some time ~.

It was about 10 pm and (y/n) was falling asleep, Jason went to put her in Sally's bedroom but (y/n) wanted to sleep with Jason tonight. " Please! Please mister marshmallow man!" she asked. Jason stopped dead in his tracks. What did she just say? Marshmallow man? The only person who called him that was... No maybe he looked at marshmallow to him that's all. (y/n) kept pleading him to let her sleeping with him and Jason finally snapped but trying his best not to yell, he just nodded his head. He went to his room and opened the blue door, he went to find his bed and layed (y/n) on the bed and (y/n) being her, literally meant Jason sleeping with her.

Jason being Jason, never really slept with a woman.....wow. But Jason was tired as well tending to (y/n) all day, also needed his sleep and just went to switch off the light and fell onto the bed. Not really bothered to change his clothing. But what he didn't notice was (y/n) cuddling close to him, falling asleep peacefully.