Chapter 23

Lazari's pov.

While I was walking around the mansion since lulu and Sally were busy with things and since everybody else besides lulu and Sally have been ignoring me since I'm related to Zalgo... It's all his fault that I'm like this, it's all his fault that I don't have many people being my friends. I clutched my hand just thinking about that man who is supposedly my father.

But it's also my mother's fault as well, she just had to make a deal with him because she couldn't have a fuckin child and look where that led her to, that's right, to her death since she wanted me to be her 'ideal' child. She hanged herself when I was young, if she didn't do that, I wouldn't have met slenderman, I wouldn't have become the person I am today... A Monster.

Just than, I heard a scream... More like a shriek than screaming to be exact. ' It's coming from... The medical room?',when I peeked inside, I saw tenderman, Jason, Dr smiley and EJ? Though I know EJ doesn't like me, I still really like him. But it all went silent when I looked inside. Seems like they noticed me but why were they shouting? I looked around the room to see (y/n) in bed... Wait a minute... What happened to her (y/e) coloured eyes? The colour of her eyes look like mine.

" Em guys what's happening - ", I was pushed out of the room by EJ. He pushed me harshly out and though he was wearing his mask, I could feel like he was glaring at me." Stay out ", he growled before slamming the door and locking it. I stood up, ' Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry' tears were slowly streaming down my checks. I don't know how but I felt something tugging my fingers, I wiped away the tears withe the back of my hand before looking to see who it was.

Funny thing was, I didn't see anybody until I decided to look a bit down. I saw (y/n) smiling and reaching her hands out to me. ' Does she want me to carry her?' I questioned myself. I did what I thought she wanted me to do before I heard yelling coming from the inside of the medical room... Well it was more like Jason shouting and smashing things in the room. His voice was muffled but I could make out some words.

" Where... I... Kill... Find....now ", than it went silent for a moment before more yelling and smashing of objects were heard again. ' What the fuck is going on in there?' beads of perspiration were trickling down my face as I could have sworn I heard him say ' when I find out who took her, I would not hesitate to kill him or her' . ' well isn't this just fuckin fantastic? I'm going to get murdered!...what has my life come to? "

Just than, the door burst opened to reveal a very pissed off Jason." Um...I... " my face was turning very white as Jason was now a completely different person now as his bloody red hair was half white but his eyes were completely green. I immediately handed (y/n) to him but she didn't let go of one of my arm. She was stuck to my arm like glue which annoyed Jason to the max.

I tried shaking her off, pulling her off and etc... All of the methods didn't work, " No! No! I don't wanna let go! It's so comfy!" What part of my arm is comfy?! And I really need you to let go already!

No one's pov.

While the whole thing was happening, Dr smiley, tenderman and EJ was by the door way. Dr smiley was holding onto the door for support as he was trying to contain his laughter, tenderman was sighing while EJ was confused with his life. Sometime later, (y/n) was inthe medical room playing with snake and his Ani. Lazari was trying to avoid the staring contest between her and Jason which was difficult as she was seated in between EJ and Jason.

The silence was awkward for all of them except for one certain (y/h) coloured girl. " S-so...while we're on the topic... Lazari what did you see?" lazari just shrugged her shoulders " Oh I don't know, tenderman yelling or somewhat shrieking and Jason going berserk because (y/n) was gone from the medical roo-" and like that lazari was knocked out by Dr smiley. " There! Problem solved!". " How is knocking out lazari going to solve the problem smiley?!".

Whilethe whole commotion was happening, (y/n) was playing with you know who before she saw a shadow at the corner of the room not to far from her. The shadow had horns on its head, it was pretty tall, almost as tall as slender. If she looked closely, she could see eyes, many eyes not just on its face but of its body as well. The commotion died down when tenderman felt something Strang happening in the room... As if someone else was here too.

Jason, EJ and Dr smiley noticed it too but Lazari was the first to figure out who it was.

" Zalgo's here "