Chapter 9

No one pov.

" No, Mr potato... D-dont touch my food... Hmm delicious ". ( Y/n) was having such a good dream that she didn't seem to hear the noise of the flashes from the camera that Sally, Snake and Lazari.

But unfortunately, the fun didn't last long for them as she woke up... Yep and all hell broke lose.

"  SNAKE, LAZARI, SALLY! WHEN I CATCH YOU GUYS, YOU WILL BE SO DEAD!!!". Laughter could be heard in the whole mansion as Sanke ( who was in his snake form) , lazari and sally ran away from the now pissed ( Y/n) . They ran till the dining room where everyone stared at what they were laughing at but running away from.

" Sally child, and lazari. Why is there a sn-". Slenderman didn't finish his sentence as a now mad (y/n) bust her way in. And oh ho ho,all the guys had nosebleed when they saw you, reason was because you were hot even when you woke up and because your slim and smexy legs were reveal and cause your pj's were a bit... Revealing.

" Sally! Lazari! Snake! When I catch you guys, you won't be able to walk for..." (y/n) sentence couldn't be finish as Snake pounce on in his human form. " Run sally lazari! I stall her!". Sally and lazari ' dramatically' cried and ran away laughing.

" Snake get off me! Or I swear to God you won't live to see the other day. " oh and did I mention that you were oblivious that almost all the men were jealous while the girls were glowing Daggers at you. After some complications, ( y/n) was now in the clothes she wore when out murdering people  and complaining to Lucy about what they did and you could see she was trying not to laugh.

Snake? Well Snakeis now resting comfortably in your lap... And girlllll, you could have sworn that he was flirting with lazari and boyyyyyyyy did EJ not like that... Wait a minute... MA SHIP IS... ALMOST SETTING SAIL.

(Y/n) pov.

' Ohhhhhhhhh,EJ is Jelly... Hehe heh lazari will be thanking me later. ' after breakfast, before all the people in the dining hall left, the dining room door bust opened again and ANOTHER SNAKE CAME IN?!?!?!!

 ' after breakfast, before all the people in the dining hall left, the dining room door bust opened again and ANOTHER SNAKE CAME IN?!?!?!!

Snake was now back in his human form and... Was he walking slowly away?" SNAKE!!! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW! ". If I could guess... He might be... No... Not another snake... Snake got tackled by the other snake. The snake was in his human form and he almost looked like snake except he had grey skin and was wearing a black hoodie which had like cat ears pointing out.

" You actually think you could leave me trap in the box!?!?!? I am your older brother man! ". Bro...did he just say older brother... Fuck fuckfuck, I can't handle another snake." I'm sorry ouch! Ani,please ouch!  Stop punching me! " Snake whined." You damn right your sorry and why the hell did you travel all the way from Japan to fuckin here? I mean come on it stinks here and all the women here are hideous... Except for the four woman there " he said well pointing to our direction. Lucy, Sally and lazari started blushing like mad.

" Did you say Japan? ". They both nodded and I pounce on Snake and started shaking him like mad but stop once I saw him getting very green. Slenderman tendrils grap Snake and his Ani." oh no *sigh, I thought I told you to stay in Japan ". Snake and his Ani's eye turned dark red and hissed at slenderman." just because you killed our Ani doesn't mean we won't come for revenge you fuck sick man ". So... They have another brother?

I felt blurry but I saw a man.

He looked kinda like Snake and his brother but more

He looked kinda like Snake and his brother but more... More... What's that word again? Oh yeah mature... Never thought I'd say that word. Weird. Why isn't he wearing shoes though.

" こんにちわ! ( hi there!)"... Japanese... Straight off Japanese... Maybe I should have listen to my Japanese teacher when I was in school. " ahhhhh...h-hello?". " あ 、ごめん なさい! ( Ah! Sorry!). Ahem, I'm sorry, I thought you knew Japanese, but you may not know me, but could you make sure my younger brothers don't get killed? Thanks!". " W-wait!I've never got your..." Too late, he is already gone.

Next thing I knew...I FREAKIN FELL UNCONIOUS AGAIN!