Chapter 12

This chapter is where... It mostly contains Jeff and LJ... But ehh, why not give it shot?

___________________________________________

Jeff pov.

My...my... no, ALL MY PRECIOUS HOODIES ARE ALL PINK???AND MY DOOR TOO?!?!?!?!!?! I can't wear these... Things?!?!?! " Heheheh" that voice... LJ?!?!?!!!?!? " LJ!!!! GET YOUR LAUGHING ASS BACK  HERE YOU FUCKIN CLOWN!".

Damn it, of all the people I just had to have a crush on LJ and look where it got us now." LJ!!!! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW, I WILL - "." You'll what Jeff? Cut a smile onto my face? ". I felt wrapped against my waist, I yelped and turned to see who it was... IT WAS FUCKIN LJ THAT FUCKIN CLOWN."LJ,you better repaint my door and my turn my HOODIES back to their original colour!!!!". I knew that Laughing Jill had a major crush on him and she would always flirt with him when given the chance to.

But did LJ listened to what I said? Bitch please, he just walked off laughing. Sigh, why do I even have a crush on him? ' Well I best be on my way to the dining room. You know the new girl right? What's her name again? Oh yeah the Mad hatter or as she likes to call herself (y/n). She's pretty cool once you get to know her and she is the only damn person in this mansion that know that I have a crush on LJ. Heck, she said she may used this information to blackmail me in the future if I don't tell my feelings to him... Yay for blackmail.

But there are a lot of gay ships in the Internet like ticci Toby x masky, ticci Toby x eyeless jack, masky x hoodie,ben drowned x jeff the killer and so many more which I myself can't even remember... Oh there is one more... Oh shit. It's Me and LJ...great. Even the media knows about it. I made my way to the dining room and saw lucy,lazari and Sally playing with 8 year old (y/n). I made  my way to my seat which was in between ben and the bloody painter... Wait,where Is the bloody painter.

Eh, I'll worry bout that later... Right now I'll worry about breakfast. Usually, slender is the one preparing the meals but since he ain't here right now soooo, who is going to prepare breakfast? Please don't let it be LJ, the least time he made breakfast, I had cavities for a long time. " Ok guys,I decided who's going to make the meals for 4 days while the slender's are gone. OK these are the people :

Day 1

Breakfast: Laughing Jack

Lunch : Jason the toymaker

Dinner: Jane the killer

' Why I am fucked, Laughing Jack making breakfast? I can already see how it will end. '.

" Ok the people in day 1 will be the one making the meal for today. Now onto the rest of the days " The doll maker said while looking very bored.

Day 2

Breakfast : Lucy

Lunch : Masky

Dinner : Candy Pop.

Day 3

Breakfast : Hoodie

Lunch: Laughing Jill

Dinner : Judge angel

Day 4

Breakfast : ben drowned

Lunch : Bloody Painter

Dinner : Ticci Toby

" And these will be the people making the meals for 4 days. Any questions? No,well than I will paste this on the fridge so that you guys can see who is making the meal. So for breakfast today... Oh Zalgo, *sigh, LJ go make breakfast but no making candy or any thing that has sugar in it. ". LJ kinda of fist pump into the air and ran to the kitchen." Jeff, you and Jill will be making sure LJ doesn't add or make anything sugary k, now go and don't try to fight, ". Is. He. Fuckin. Serious?." You what Jill? Since you' love ' LJ, why don't you go ahead and make sure he ain't adding anything sugary? OK?well than adios! ". But I couldn't escape as Jill grapped my hoodie and dragged me to the kitchen.

" I can't wait to see my little Jacky! ".' Jacky?... Oh. My. God... Hahaha ha what kind of nickname is that? '. I tried my best to contain my laughter and I was doing very fine until we reached the kitchen." Hey guys so what are yo-". " Hahaha hahaha, Jacky? Hahaha what kind of name is that for your beloved? Hahaha. I C-can't, I need, Hahaha hahaha,"  I was holding onto the counter,trying to balance myself from falling into the floor. Jill was flustered while LJ didn't look too amused. " A-any way, I will be * hahaha in the living room * haha with Ben. Have a great time with your JACKY!! Ahahahah!". I left the kitchen, not knowing that I broke a clowns heart.

Laughing Jack pov.

He was laughing, and it wasn't because of a joke that I made. It was because of the name Jill named me while trying to flirt with me. I felt something crack in my chest, but I ignored it. I mean how could Jeff love a werid, clown like me? He is probably straight, not gay like me. After all the hints I showed him to say that I love him didn't seem to reach him at all and it's all because of Jill. That Bitch just can't seem to take a hint that I'm Gay and have no interest in her at all.

" Jacky? Are you okay? "." Leave Jill. "." But Jacky ~ I wanna stay her-"." I SAID LEAVE YOU DAMN WHORE. GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO WHORE AROUND! "  Jill didn't move. Instead she yelled back" It's her, isn't it? It's (y/n) that you love isn't it? ". ' What is this Bitch problem? Can she not take a hint that I have no attractions to women???'." I knew it!  I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HERE WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE! IT'S ALL HER FAULT! IT'S HER FAULT YOU DON'T LOVE ME... but I'm going to chance that ". What is she doing? Jill left the kitchen, but soon enough,I heard screaming coming from the living room .
And it wasn't anybody screams. It was (y/n) that was screaming.

Lucy pov.

I was watching Ben playing his games while making sure (y/n) is close by playing the toys that Jason gave her. But I suddenly heard screams coming over from (y/n)'s direction. I turned to see Laughing Jill trying to strangling her. " BEN!!! JILL'S TRYING STRANGLE (Y/n)!!!!". My yelling was heard and everyone rushed to see what was happening. Lazari saw what was happening and immediately attack Jill by biting on her neck area. Jill let go of (Y /n). Jason rushed to her side while she cried against his shoulders. While Jason was trying to calm her down, (y/n) kept shuttering words " S-she t-tried t-to S-strangle m-me. I w-want t-to g-go h-home" and that was when she blacked out. Right now, Ben and Masky are holding her down.

" What's going on here? " asked a familiar voiced. I turned to see who it was and to my relieved...

It was -

___________________________________________

Guess Guess who it is. There are a few options :

Bloody painter

Nurse Ann

Doctor smiley

Judge angel

Well now, who could it be?  But who cares, you'll find out in the next chapter