Chapter 8

Jason's pov.

" I fuckin hate you " her words kept on replaying in my mind. It's not like I cared that she hates me, but it really pierced through me. Me, Trender, Tender and (y/n) were inthe dinning room waiting for what slenderman wanted to talk about.

I was siting alone in the corner, looking at everyone from afar. I was consided a loner sometimes, don't get me wrong, I do have friends but they sometimes... Drift away from me if you get what I mean. I can tell that I'm starting to be like lazari soon, laughing Jack is the only dude in this entire mansion besides Trenderman that I consider a close friend. Candy Pop? Well, Offenderman so called ' sexual' whatever you call it is starting to rub off on him.

How can I tell? He is with Candy Cane but when Candy Cane isn't here, he would flirt with other woman and if possible, he would have sexual intercourse with them. I would tell her what his doing but knowing how she'll react, yep I'm not taking the chance.

Apparently I was so into what I was thinking that I didn't see (Y/n) trying to talk to me. " Jason, hey Jason, JASON!".
"WHAT?!".I shouted. She smiled, probably because she got my attention.
" What are you so upset about? And slenderman is here ".

I turned to where slender was and boy he didn't seem pleased.

(y/n) pov.

" Jason, you haven't answered my question ". But he ignored me.' whatever '. I saw Lucy and Sally and walked to them, they seemed kinda worried." What's wrong guys? ". Lucy gave me a really worried look." We don't know, but when you left to get a change of clothes, slender was pissed and I mean really pissed that he almost strangled slendorman. "

" Splendorman who now? " . She told me who was he and told me that the slenders that I saw was slendermans brothers. One was called Trenderman, Offenderman, slendorman and Tenderman. ' That man did what now? ' I searched the room for splendorman but I made eye contact with Ben and he seemed to know who I was looking for. He shookef his head and mouthed' infirmary ' to me.' Infirmary? Why would slendorman be at th-, oh.' slenderman must've been really pissed to do that. I also noticed that the Offenderman wasn't here either.

The door opened and what I saw almost made me cry. Splendorman was covered with bandages, Offenderman was helping him walk. The smile which I previously saw was now a frown and his eyes were almost covered in tears. " H-he did that?".I asked Lucy. She nodded her head as I saw Sally crying while she ran to splendorman and hugged his leg. I saw someone behind him and it was lazari.

I ran to her and gave her a hug." Lazari,your not supposed to be out of bed. ". " I know but I got woken up by the noise of offenderman tending to splendorman. They were great company too... When slenderman isn't around them ".

" Alright, all of you go back to your room and Trender next time do your clothing another time. ". I turned to see Trenderman glaring Daggers at him." (Y/n),you will be sleeping with lazari and Sally as they both share a room and still have some space in it. Until your room is complete, you will be sleeping with them. And tomorrow, I want everyone here at 9 am sharp. Understand? ".

Everyone nodded their head in complete silence as slenderman walked out of his room. ' Well that was weird'." AHHHH! SNAKE!". I turned to the where the shouting was and guess who screamed... Any guesses?  No? Well you wouldn't believed who screamed like a girl, it was Jeff and he was hugging LJ' s arm... Oh my glob. Lj is blushing! MY SHIP IS FINALLY SETTING SAIL!  But pushing that aside, the snake looked kinda cute with its silver... Silver... What you call it? Oh well and it's red eyes  was so shiny too. 

When the snake spotted me, something werid happen. The snake became a...FUCKIN  HUMAN.

 ' Breathe in

' Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Brea-'. The 'Guy'  gave me or rather, he jumped on me to give me a hug. 'This is so awkward'. I looked at him closely. His face had some burnt off marks and had a stitch on his neck area but what creeped me out the most was because when he was in his snake form, some of its skin was not 'on' if you get what I mean.

"( Y/n)! I'm so glad I finally found you! Remember me? "."That voice... SNAKE?!?!". "Ding Ding Ding! Correct!". Too be honest, I kinda expected him to be a bit more... Mature when he talked to me in my mind. Luckily, slender and his brothers weren't here. Everyone was whispering but not about Snake, but now saying I was a whore. Wow, I feel so welcome here.

Looks like lady luck was on my side today, cause slender shouted for everyone to go to bed. I dragged Snake upstairs to lazari and Sally's room since I somehow new where it was and cause they were already in the room. Snake was in his... Snake form and was somehow clinging to my arm. I knocked on the door and than entered... I regreted that decision as the room was covered with pink and was too sparkling for my eyes. ' MY EYES!  MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!' was what I would have shouted if lazari and Sally weren't in the room.

" Big sis! Your finally here! Your pj's are on the bed and oh! Whose that?" sally asked . " Oh! This is Snake, he will be staying here for sometime but don't worry, I don't think he would attack... At least I hope so". Apparently, I was sleeping on the bed with lazari and Sally since the bed was queen size and they were small and yeah.... " well I'm going to go change K?  Snake get off my arm and go play with the girls". Snake reluctantly released my arm and slithered to the girls.

Lazari and Sally immediately checked out Snake... Not that ' check out'  people.
I went in the bathroom and changed into my pj's.

I

took off my clothing that Trenderman gave me and took a long and relaxing bath. When I was done, I blowed dry my hair and tied it to a bun. I also put on some socks since I didn't like waking up to cold feet. I came out of the bathroom to see Snake having a tea party with the girls.

I asked sally where to put my clothes. " oh! Don't worry about that! You'll know tomorrow, just put those in the basket over there." she pointed to a basket in the corner of the room. I nodded my head and just dumped it in. "Alright girls... And boy. It's time to go to sleep!".Suddenly, the door open and Jeff popped in."  DID SOMEONE CALL ME!?!!".  I shook my head slowly, unsure why would saying go to sleep meant someone was calling him. He eventually left and we all went to bed, but the girls wanted me to sing them a song.

" Please?". Sally was giving me the puppy eyes and I wished I wasn't so weak when some kid made the puppy eyes on me. " OK ok ok.I'll sing you guys a song." in case your wondering. Snake was back in his snakey form and was now on my lap.
" Yay!".

I tucked them in and began to sing.

( too lazy to type in lyrics)

When I was sure they were asleep I turned off the lights and went to sleep, unbekown to me that Jason was outside listening to me when I sang.