*Bonus Chapter #1*

^^When Hamza smirks,how he looks^^

"Do not think that since you have married me you have any rights upon me.You mean nothing to me and this marriage is just a facade for the two tribes to unite.I never wanted to get married to you anyway."

Aamanah rolled her eyes at Sheikh Hamza and crossed her arms,staring him in the eye,"Oh and you think I wanted to marry you,well let me tell you Sheikh," Hamza's eyes narrowed when she called his title in a sarcastic manner and waited for her to continue,"Hamza I do not want to even think if you as my husband but I have to so please do not think that you have any rights on me."

Usually people would fall to their knees when Hamza stared them down but Aamanah withstood his stare,by staring him down also.The winds outside rustled the trees and the flowers shook at the stubbornness of the two who were so alike yet so different.

Hamza turned to stalk out of the tent but Aamanah's chuckle stopped him and he turned around to see her giving him a smirk.

"What are you laughing at?"  Aamanah walked forward and picked something up from the bed before speaking.

"Going out without your tawb and turban is not a good sign,you seem to be losing your mind Sheikh." She trust the tawb and turban in his hands and walked to the bathroom,laughing at him.

Hamza groaned out loud as he put the tawb and turban on.He stalked out and cursed her multiple times.Why did he have to tolerate such a girl for the rest of his life!Why didn't he tell his father that he doesn't want the position as the chief and that they should get one of his other brothers married!

What could he do about it now,he just had to suffer.Hamza smirked,but he did not have to suffer all alone.He would make sure that she suffered too if he suffered.

Aamanah could not help letting out giggles as she read Pride And Prejudice.Her 'husband's' face as her left the tent was just too funny.She smirked at the thought of what else she would put him through after all she was not known to be the most rebellious in her maternal tribe for no reason.

---------------------------
As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu....

I hope all of my readers are well...

Jazakallah for 3.9K reads and 309 likes...This means a lot to me and I couldn't help giving this as a treat....It's short but the next update will be better and soon,In Shaa Allah....

I have a new story that I will probably be posting soon...Here's the blurb:

Sawleha is a 17 year old who has a normal life with a not so normal family

Sawleha is a 17 year old who has a normal life with a not so normal family.She's part of the Al Umar mafia family.She is the princess of the family as well as the next queen.A family who has taken oath to destroy every drug cartel as well eradicate every type of crime.

Ihsaan is the same age as Sawleha And the Prince to the Al Imraan mafia family.His family and the Al Umar family are held together by a fragile treaty.

What happens when two,teenagers who are duty bound are put together in an arranged marriage?Will they survive all the pressure and all the trouble or will they fall apart?

-----------------------------------------
The story line is a bit different and I hope when I do post it you'll will like it.

Jazakalah for the likes and reads...Take care...

Fi Amanilah