Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Nazmeeraaaaa,hurry up.I want to eat." Hamza knocked on the bathroom door for the hundred time in five minutes,"Hurry."

Nazmeera rolled her eyes,"Gosh Hamza!Hold your horses,I'm almost done."

Hamza made a face at the door,"Thats the fifteen time you've said that."

He raised his hand to knock once again when the door opened and Nazmeera stood in front of him.His mouth dropped open as he looked her up and down.Nazmeera was dressed in a pair of black jeans,a red and black check-shirt and her signature black scarf.She tied up the outfit with black Superstars and light makeup.

'MashaAllah wifey,who's heart you plan on stealing?" Nazmeera looked down her cheeks going blood red before she looked up and rolled her eyes at him.

"The neighbour,now please move so we can leave." Hamza shook his head causing Nazmeera to give him an unbelievable look,"And why not?"

"Firstly our neighbour is an elderly couple so I doubt they would be happy to see you dressed like this,secondly after seeing you dressed like this I think its better we get room service." Nazmeera shook her head and put a hand on his forehead.

"Are you feeling alright?You were the one in a hurry to go and now you dont want to.Is your head fine?" Hamza grabbed Nazmeeras hand and pulling her closer he put her hand on his chest.Nazmeera shivered at the close contact and shyly looked up into Hamza's eyes which had turned a dark,stormy blue.

"You see habibty,I don't like the way other men," He spat the word put as if it was poison,"Looking at my wife,my woman.Especially the woman that I love." Nazmeera immediately broke eye contact looking at his throat and she bit her lip.It still was a surprise to her whenever Hamza told her he was in love with her and she did not know how to respond to him and she just had to fight him on this,unknown to her that it was dangerous territory.

"Don't be dumb Hamza.No one looks at me.Why would someone look at me?I mean have you seen me?' Hamza narrowed his eyes at her words and he trailed his hands down her hips,a shiver running down her spin then she yelped out of surprise.

"Hamza!" She looked at him with big eyes,"Why did you pinch me?"

"Because you spoke nonsense!Do you really think habibty that no one looks at you?" He purred and Nazmeera nervously nodded causing him to chuckle darkly,"Well then you mistaken darling.Remember today when we were out on the beach you asked me why do I look so angry?"

Nazmeera thought back to the day and she nodded her head.They had been walking on the beach when Nazmeera had bent down to pick up her wallet that had fell,when she had came up Hamzas eyes had been narrowed,lips pulled together in a tight line and his hands were fisted.She had asked him what the matter was and he had shook his head,a smile taking over his pulled features and he had slid his arm around her waist almost possessively,now that she thought about it.

"While you had reached for your wallet,this group of men had begun to stare at you.They could see that I was with you yet they stared until you stood up.Wallah if you had not stood up I would have broken their faces." Nazmeeras head snapped up at Hamza and she gasped at the dark,deep tone that Hamza used.It was clear that he was not lying and Nazmeera did not have any doubt that he would have followed through on what he said.Nazmeera felt a bit of fear at his tone and his words but some part of her felt a warmth that shed never felt before,it was a type of warm that made her insides turn in a gooey and for the first time she was filled with female pride.

Hamza saw the way Nazmeera looked at him and he cupped her cheek in his palm,"Nazmeera you are my love and if anyone ever looks at you in a bad way wallahi I will break that persons bones in so many ways that hell never be able to look at any another woman."