Chapter Thrity-Eight

Nazmeera stretched and her nose was filled with beautiful scent of freshly made waffles.She lazily opened her eyes only to be greeted by the beautiful sight of Hamza,shirtless standing in front of her with a tray in his hands and he was smiling at her.

"As salaam mu alaykum habibty."

"Wa alaykum mu salaam habib," She said sitting up and giving him a sleepy smile,"Breakfast in bed,nice."

"Anything for my queen." Hamza pulled a small table from the side and placed the tray upon it but Nazmeera moved it away.

"Let me go brush my teeth." Hamza looked at her as if she'd lost her mind.

"But its breakfast on bed,you not supposed to get out of bed." Nazmeera gave him a small smile leaning forward to pull his cheeks.

"I know but eating without brushing my teeth is just disgusting,please understand." Her tilted head and the pout on her lips were enough to make Hamza curve.

"Okay fine.Go quickly and come back.Today's public holiday is not going to be wasted." Nazmeera nodded her head,smiling brightly as she got off the bed and into the bathroom.

Five minutes later she was back and she sat opposite Hamza who had already dug in.Nazmeera pit a piece of waffle in her mouth and closed her eyes,moaning at the soft texture and the delicious chocolate syrup that was her absolute weakness.

"MashaAllah your cooking is amazing Hamza,this is absolutely divine." Hamza smiled proudly,leaning forward to kiss her cheek.

"Jazakallah angel,this is what the bachelor life brings a man to." Nazmeera smiled at him.

"Well I am thankful because I don't think I would be able to eat burnt food hey." Hamza laughed with her and they ate with minimum talk before she helped Hamza carry the dishes to the kitchen where she turned to see Hamza giving her puppy eyes.

"Hamzaa?"

"Please make for me some coffee." It was a request and Nazmeera could only smile before she realized that Hamza had,had a glass of OJ only because he wanted her to make him coffee.She now realized that Hamza had not lied when he had said that he loves the coffee that she makes.

"Sure.Why don't you go shower by the time you come back it will be done?" Hamza gave her a sly smile and moved forward only for Nazmeera to move on the opposite side of the table causing Hamza to glare at her.

"If you end up coming near I won't be able to make coffee." She warned him and Hamza sulked.

"I just wanted to say shower with me." Nazmeera shook her head,pointing towards the door and Hamza glared at her stomping out of the kitchen.Nazmeera shook her head and turned to make his coffee.

Ten minutes later Hamza walked in to see Nazmeera with a mug in her hand reading the newspaper and he sat down opposite her grabbing the other mug.

"Wallah this is heaven!" Hamza exclaimed taking a sip and Nazmeera looked up from the newspaper,smiling at the blissful look on his face.

"Well duh cause this angel made it." Nazmeera replied cheekily and Hamza winked at her.

"Now I can't disagree on that with you.You are really an angel that too with a golden heart.My golden hearted angel and very beautiful angel." Nazmeera blushed looking down only for Hamza reached across the table and brought her hand up to his lips to drop a kiss on the back of her hands.Nazmeera looked up a small smile on her face and she winked at him.

"Thank you.Now hurry up I want to go visit Aamanah." Hamza looked at her confused and Nazmeera rolled her eyes,"My plan now drink up and let's go."