Epilogue

Jazakallah for each and every readers support,utmost patience and immense love for this book and its characters.Jazakallah for trying to understand this almost foreign concept of polygamy and its effects.

If I ever though any means have offended,hurt anyone's feelings or insulted you please find it in you to forgive this author of yours.

Yes there were times where I got mad and wanted to give up but your support kept me going.Jazakallah for that support.

Nazmeera,Hamza and Aamanah have all grown as characters and now we back at the start.

Book 2 will In Sha Allah be out sometime after Eid if everything goes as planned.

I love you all

Jazakallah for the duas for my good health

I won't say jazakallah for the daggers that will be thrown my way as soon as you guys realize how bad this chapter gets

Take care and have an amazing last week of Ramadan.Keep me and the Ummah in your duas.

Jazakallah.

______________________________________
P.S.THERE IS A BIT OF MATURE LANGUAGE

Hamza sat on the couch bouncing his leg up and down,his eyes fluttering to the door every two seconds and his mind full of sorrow.He was a dumb thing who could not even explain himself properly and right now they were paying for it.

It had been a two weeks since the whole incident happened and Nazmeera had practically made herself scarce.She would leave early in the morning and come back late at night once Hamza and Aamanah were in the room.She would sneak in to see the children when she thought they were asleep,caress them for a while and then leave.The only way Hamza knew this was because he watched her and he did not miss the black circles under her eyes or the fact that she seemed to have been loosing weight.He needed to fix this and with Aamanah gone to the her paternal tribe taking the children along he could do just that.

Hamza watched as the door handle twisted and in walked Nazmeera,he was quite sure that if the lights had been on and she had seen him she would have turned to walk out the door.Right now he was covered by a blanket of darkness that lifted once she switched on the lights.

When Nazmeera's eyes fell on him they widened a bit and she winched.

"Hamza."

"Nazmeera."

There was silence for a few seconds before Nazmeera put her bag on the table and turned to face Hamza.

"Where's Manah?" Hamza stood up and Nazmeera watched his movements like a hawk,waiting for him to do something irrational.

"Gone to visit Abi and Ummi Jameel you would know that if you were less scarce." Hamza was not accusing her he was just making a point and Nazmeera nodded a small,sad smile on her face.

"Unfortunately I've been quiet busy this few weeks,gosh I haven't even been able to have a decent cup of tea." Hamza watched Nazmeera remove her shoes and avert her eyes whenever he tried to make eye contact.