Bonus

Flashback

"As salaam mu alaykum ya abi." Hamza greeted his father in law who greeted him back and gave him a stern look.

"Ya ibn Abeed why has my daughter cone to my tribe without informing us of her visit?Why does my daughter seem to have lost her smile?"

Hamza looked down,feeling like a small child who is about to admit to  crime,"Abi Aamanah overheard a conversation between my father and I.She seemed to have misunderstood from what she heard that I intend to take a second wife without consulting with her thus she has returned to your tribe in anger."

He saw the anger blaze in his wife's fathers eyes when he lifted his head up a tad bit,"Do you really intend to take a second wife without consulting with her?"

Hamza shook his head,"La abi.As I said she misunderstood the conversation.I honestly do not wish to take a second wife.My father proposed that suggestion as he is worried that Aamanah and I have not conceived a child as yet.I refused,having a child is not in our hands it is in the Lords hands.Before I could clear the misunderstanding she left and now I am here."

Abi Jameel titled his head to assess his son in laws tense body language,"What do you hope to achieve now that you are here?"

"I intend to clear the misunderstanding and take Aamanah back home with me.I have to take her back with me she is my wife."

Abi Jameel smiled in relief and he thanked his Lord silently as he could only hear the love that Hamza had for his daughter in his voice,this young couple were in love and it was something that no one believed would happen but it did.

He saw Nazmeera walking past the gathering along with a few other women and he called for her.She lifted her head in a sign that she had heard him.

"Take Hamza to Aamanah's tent and make sure that she listens to him."

Nazmeera narrowed her eyes under the scarf yet she nodded and turned around waiting for Hamza.Hamza  cleared his throat to signal that he is behind her and she begun walking.

"Is she angry with me?"

"Obviously ibn Abeed.You have hurt her,you have broken her heart.Wallahi if I was not under oath of not to harm you I would hit you on the head with a steel pot."

Hamza winced at the thought of being hit on the head with a steel pot and he knew he had to clear it up.

"Wallah your sister has misunderstood...."

"Misunderstood the fact that you intend to take a second wife without consulting her!Hhmm.I don't think my sister is so dumb ibn Abeed." Her pace became faster and she knew Hamza would have no problem keeping up.

Hamza rolled his eyes at his cousin-in-law,"That is what she has misunderstood,I never intended to take a second wife without consulting with her first.Actually I don't want a second wife.Aamanah is my world and I would never want to ruin that world.I wanted to clear that misunderstanding but she came away here."

Nazmeera's pace slowed down and a relieved sigh escaped her lips,"Subhanallah I am relieved now.Forgive me please ibn Abeed.My love for my sister at times makes me blow up."

"I understand.I would do the same if it was my sister."

Nazmeera slowed down and inclined with her head,"This is her tent.May Allah bestow His help on you.She is as angry as a hungry lioness."

"Jazakallah binti Summaya." Nazmeera waited until he made his way into the tent before she walked away making dua to Allah that Aamanah would give him a chance to explain.