1

Willow

"It's moving day sissy!" Aubrey screeched at me, clinging to my leg.  She was 6 and dad had just moved out. He was the only other person she clung to so I knew it would be hard me leaving.

I pulled her off me,
"It's okay, I promise I will see you again!" I promised into her deep brown hair.
"I dwo to sissy!" She wailed.

I was moving out to the country with mum while dad stayed in the city with Aubrey so this was gonna be hard on everyone.
"Come on Willow, time to leave now." Mum said, grasping my shoulder.

I smiled at her, picking up my last box of things.
"Be there in a sec." I replied then facing back at Aubrey.
"I will mwiss ywou!" Aubrey wailed.
"Me too!" And I placed my head against hers.

I walked out the door glancing back at my sister who flicked her hands at dad to pick her up. I waved toward them and they both waved back.
"Bye!" I screamed as i got into the car with the last box.

Dad shed a tear and Aubrey soon got over me leaving and went off to find a toy to play with. I laughed as we drove away. 6 year olds, they grow up so fast.

I wiped my face to find dampness in my eyes. I wiped it of and shoved my lucky charm into my pocket.

It was time for a new adventure!

Seth

I woke up next to a girl I didn't even know.
"Wait what, who are you and did we?!" I stuttered out all at once. I knew I shouldn't have had this many shots for my birthday!

"It was a great night handsome!" She then started tracing fingers up my chest as i sped my breathing up.
"Haha i'm kidding, your mates got me to stitch you up. Here i will go now." The woman then walked over to a hidden camera and left my house with out a trace.

"I must have hit my head really hard on something last night." I began to rub across my head to look for a bump. I found nothing.
"Jesus bro, you look rough." My brother came in.

"Look Matt, i know my mates made me drink 19 shots for my birthday." I replied groggily.
"Whoa man! Lemme remind you what you like like then! That's gotta be rough." He then turned his phone around

Me and my brother were pretty chill and more like best mates

Me and my brother were pretty chill and more like best mates. I knew i could count on him to take my mind of things.
"Matt, when exactly did you take this?" I questioned.
"When you were inspecting that bug." He laughed then ran out my room.

I laughed back and decided it would be best of me to go out and let my wolf free in the forest. I took of my shirt and then put on some shorts. I ran out into the back garden and pulled my shorts off. I placed them behind a tree and shifted into my red wolf.

I shook my fur and made a muffled dog like grunt. I sprinted off into the forest on peruse to find the sudden rogue i could smell. I followed the scent and it began to smell less like rogue and more like Vanilla and Caramels.

I reached the edge of the forest and stayed hidden in the trees as i watched the car drive past. I caught a glimpse of brown hair and pale skin.
"Mate." I growled under my breath. This new rogue was my mate, but she didn't smell all rogue, it wasn't her that had the scent.

It was her mother.

I decided to meet the mysterious girl at the border of the town as i knew i could beat the car there. I sprinted back to my house and picked up my shorts gently in my jaws. I then ran back to the borders of the town, this time a little further in.

I found the car parked up with the mother out of the car arguing with the person who checked our cars. I shifted then began to listen in.
"Look sir, we have been traveling for so long, we just need to get into town so my daughter can go to school!" The women pleaded.

I pulled my shorts back on and soon wished i had bought some sort of shirt to but never mind. I made my way over to the scene and began to speak.
"Hi I'm Seth, Im the alpha here, what seems to be the problem?" I asked the two.

The women looked at me as fear spread across her face.
"Ma'am, you may cross the border but don't get into any mischief." I looked at her then the girl who sat in the car head down.

I just wanted her to look up so that i could see her eyes. Then as if my prayers had been answered, the blue orbs in the car moved to me. I smiled at her as my brown ones met hers and i knew she felt the connection too.

With that i left her to work it out by herself. I ran back into the forest and shifted into my wolf, carting my shorts with me.