13

Willow

It was only know I released how many movie nights Seth and I have but this one was by far the best. We had created a small fort from the sofas and had covered each other in a blanket.

The floor was scattered with popcorn from the bits were we laughed way to hard and we had small Plushies surrounding us. I loved my small plushy army, it was so ridiculous, Seth always laughs at them.

But why this movie night was so exiting was not because of plushies, or the movie, Or even the Sofa fort. It was because Seth and I were hugging. I mean we hugged during other films but not like this.

I had my head resting on his chest and he was being my hot water bottle. He was so warm and I was so cold and petite against his large frame. I still loved him none the less but he was still a very tall boy.

One of a kind though.

I loved him even more ever since we kissed, I still didn't fully understand werewolf relationships but that was okay because I knew he was my mate and I was his Luna, forever bonded.

~~

We went to bed in the fort last night so I woke up laying on a pile of blankets but Seth was not in sight. I instantly began to worry and emerged from the fort before finding him on the kitchen counter.

"Oh hey." I mumbled sleepily. I don't usually feel like talking in the mornings but I got worried so I was talking now.
"Good Morning sleepy head, it's 10:30 you must have been tired last night then." He chuckled as he through me an apple.

I chuckled with his and crunched into the apple, it was delicious, as always when Seth finds it.
"Amazing." I smiled.
"Here I got something to show you!" He smiled at me as he grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

He dragged us into his room were a big double bed lay with velvet covers and a large bright frame. We ran together to the balcony and Seth suddenly became exited.
"Just wait." He said as he sat me down in a small chair.

I looked up at him and smiled, crunching back into my apple. Soon enough the sun rose from beyond the hills. The river flowing through the town glistened in the special light and the trees almost reflected the light.

The sun shone bright and was beautiful as it emitted yellows, oranges and purples across the sky.
"Wow." Was all I said to Seth who was watching my reaction carefully.
"What do you say we go for a run later, just you and me?" Seth thought out loud.

I stood up from my seat and lent my head on his shoulder.
"That sounds great." I spoke with softness and awe in my voice. He looked down at me and smiled before kissing my head softly. I didn't want to push the relationship but my stupid wolf hormones wouldn't shut up.

Soon the sun passed and it had become day so we put some basic clothes on before running out toward the edge of the borders. We went behind separate trees before sprinting of together naked into the forest. Before we saw each other undignified we had shifted.

I, now surprisingly shifted into a large black wolf with blue eyes, a lot like my own and as I looked over at Seth his fur was long and fluffy and a chocolate brown colour, i loved it like the first day i saw it. I looked over at him, since we had kissed, had I become the official luna of the pack, was this why my wolf had shed its usual browns colour

He gave me a wolfy smile and a small nod of approval before we sprinted of into a race through the forest, side by side.

Matt

"Lola, they have kissed." I mumbled to my new found mate.
"That's fine Matt, seriously, she's my best friend and I love her." Lola smiled at me.

I looked over at Caleb and Lilly who nodded in agreement.
"How are you guys so comfortable with this, in a few more days my brother, out alpha is going to loose his V card to Willow. Don't get me wrong, she's going to be great and I love her already it's just..." I stopped mid sentence.

"I know Matt, it's hard to let your brother go, for now we need to focus on these rogues so they get time alone and time to just be a couple." Caleb said while placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I smiled at him, a sudden burst of confidence flooding my mind.
"Your right mate, we can do it right, let them go, let them live their life before throwing them into alpha and luna duties." I confidently spoke for everyone.

"That's right!" Lola told me giving me a sweet nod, her now more chilled out hair dangling loosely by her shoulders. I nodded at my brothers betas and deltas and we ran of toward the forest line to meet them when they got back.

Caleb sat down on a rock playing with his yoyo while Lilly watched intently. Lola sat next to me and helped me plan out the pool party we had arranged for us all.

We planned to invite Willows younger sister, Aubrey, and her father who we later figured out is know as Rover. They were both great to have around last time so none of us minded.

The last person I invited was the one woman on earth I thought I wouldn't see for a while.

My Mother...