22

Seth

"Why am I so stupid, why the hell would I be checking out my dead brothers mate!" I growled to myself. I sighed and placed my head in my hands, talking to myself wasn't getting me anywhere.

Why did Matt have to die and why did Lola have to be so flirty, why did I do this to Willow! I hurt her... I growled under my breath then quickly silenced myself. Willow slept still and silent next to me and I didn't want to wake her.

After she told me what Lola had said and done to Lily I felt so mad at Lola but I knew her and Willow were good friends and I just didn't want to hurt her anymore. I held back from kicking her off pack lands and I kissed my Willow instead.

She lay so still and silently on her side of the bed and I felt so attracted to her. Why did I feel the sudden urge to even check out Lola when I have someone as beautiful as Willow to keep me company. I sighed and rolled over, beginning to plan for her welcome Luna party.

Everyone knows she's the Luna but no one actually knows who she is. Well they know her name but they don't know who she is as in her personality, my plan for the party is so she gets to know the pack members.

That's the main goal.

I checked my watch and it was 4 O Clock exactly so I got out of bed being very careful not to move Willow to much. She mumbled in her sleep a little before going back to snorting to herself.

I chuckled and tucked one of my shirts under her arm, just in case she awakes and i'm not here for her. I went into the bathroom and grabbed my plan from under the sink, I had kept it secret all along.

I flicked through and decided to call Caleb to help me set up in the big meeting room. That place was massive and could hold most of my pack members so it would be a great place to host the party.

Caleb has quite bad Insomnia so I knew he would be awake however much I didn't want to keep him from sleeping anymore I need him. I gave him a ring and he soon turned up with Lily in tow.

Apparently Lily couldn't sleep from the excitement of the party today so I decided it's fine for her to help. In the meeting room we moved the table out and placed the chairs down in other places for people to sit.

We then hung up a welcome luna banner and finally grabbed some balloons. We filled them with helium and let them float to the ceiling with bits of long string hanging of them.

Finally was sorted the food bar which included hot dogs, burgers, tomatoes, sausage rolls, and so much more. They had all been made by Caleb and very expertly as well.

We made sure that Caleb would be here to be able to keep the burgers hot. Once we were done we all stepped back and admired our work.
"It looks great!" Caleb said while putting a limp hand on my shoulder.

I checked my watch which read 7:15 so I sprinted back to the house to find Willow. She lay still and quietly stilling hugging my shirt. I took of my current shirt and shifted myself carefully back into bed with her.

I pulled the old shirt away and wrapped my arms around her gently, falling back to sleep with a smile on my face. This party is gonna be great for her to socialise.

And for me to show everyone how amazing she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter everyone, just want to set the scene for this! Hope u enjoyed.

Em X