25

Willow

"I kinda want it to be a girl!" Seth told me on the way to my last check up at the surgery.
"Ooo maybe the first female alpha!" I squealed back. The excitement spread through us with ease and we both already loved our new baby.

I am due any day now and the doctor just needs to check up on weather my date is still set for this week.
"I can't wait to have her!" Seth squealed as we pulled into the surgery. He had already baby proofed the whole house.

I chuckled at him and got out the car, starting to walk to the surgery. Seth followed, holding my hand once he caught up. We entered the reception and got sent through instantly, seeing as we were the alpha and luna.

"So Willow, do you mind if I check how everything is doing?" Doctor Fin asked.
"Sure I don't mind." I replied as I lay on the examination table. Before Doctor Fin began I felt a sudden pain and then water.

"Willow, stay very calm but your waters have broken, I suppose it's good that it happened here right?" Seth informed me, trying to be as up beat as possible. I wanted to push almost instantly but the doctor told me not to as she called in one of the midwives.

Hours later I was holding my child, my little boy, with Seth at my side holding his small hand.
"What shall we name him?" Seth asked.

~~

"and that was what I dreamt." I told Seth, my new found mate.
"And this was all while you were blacked out?" He questioned me.
"Yeah, I guess so." I sighed.

At first when I woke up I honestly couldn't believe this was all just a dream, it felt so real. Seth had called me round to his house to talk about it and so I did. Seth got up from his seat and walked over to Matt.
"Well, lets try make this all come true then!" He chuckled turning back to me.

"Obviously I would rather Matt stayed alive though!" I chuckled as Matt smirked at me. Caleb and Lily looked at me and smiled, they then looked into each other's eyes and smiled.
"I do have a question though, how do you know so much about us already, all you know is our names!" Seth said.

That was a good point, how can I dream this up if I don't know anything about them, I thought it was all fake but from the way Seth put it, it's all true. I shrugged and watched as Seth put his hands in his pockets. He sighed and a bit of his hair flopped into his face.

"If i'm correct I feel as if you are telling the future." Matt mumbled.
"But does that mean your still going to die?" Seth questioned worriedly.
"I guess, but you need to let it go, i'm with you now, enjoy every second, I found it cool how she could see from our points of views!" Matt replied.

I smiled. I guess I am gifted, I guess I can tell the future through my dreams. This is useful but also not in a way that it only works if I black out in front of something life changing. Some things you just don't want to know about, some things you just like to keep secret until they happen.

Others, it's good to know, like Matts death, now Matt can live his life to the full before the faithful day. I looked around at my new family and instantly knew we would all be okay, we all have each other.

I may even let Seth of a little easier with the looking at Lola thing. While I wait for Matt and Seth to deal with the rogue wolf I could run down with them and fight to the very end. I can help so much more knowing the future.

As after all, you write your future and it's changeable, as long as you know how.

As I stared into Seth's eyes, I knew I could change this future and make it so much better. I knew that Seth would not leave my side and that Seth is my one and only mate.

The End

Maybe a few bonus chapters could be written in due course but for now, I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!