16

Willow

I lifted myself out the pool and without a word spoken between us Seth was on my tale.
"Willow, what's wrong, is this all to much for you. I could tell a few to leave?" He questioned.

I shook my head as I lifted myself onto the island I the kitchen. I picked a fleet from the pot and moved it around in my hands as Seth's angelic voice filled my ears.
"That what's wrong?" He questioned, sounding scared at this point.

I put the flower down next to me and flicked my hair out my eye before looking into Seth's brown orbs.
"My dad found his mate." I mumbled, hardly above a whisper. Seth smiled at me.
"What's so bad about that, come now you can speak with me." He encourages me by rubbing my arm up and down slowly.

I looked down again at the flower that was now squashed onto the table and then looked back up at Seth.
"His mate is your mother." I mumbled. Seth stopped rubbing my arm and stared beyond me.

He pulled his hand away and looked deeply into my eyes.
"D-does that me we would be siblings..." He spluttered. I nodded lightly and looked at his eyes. They showed fear and confusion.

"But why.." He murmured.
"I don't know..." I whispered back placing my head on his.
"This has never happened to anyone else before." He barely whispered.

I got down of the counter and headed toward the library with Seth on my take yet again.
"What are you thinking..." He mumbled as he rubbed my back once I stopped.

I traced my fingers along the books lightly until I found one I hadn't picked up in a while.
"Werewolf Cultures. I remember there being something in there about this kind of situation." I spoke a little louder this time. I head read about simple things of mates but I always thought it meant a good friend growing up.

Seth peered over my shoulder and read along the lines with me.
'If you father/mother gets mated to your mates parent then you must finish the process before they do to either stay as lovers or as siblings.'

I turned around to face Seth. It was either my fathers love or my love and I loved Seth in a way that no sibling could ever. We were so much further into the relationship that my father is so we both knew what we had to do.

We went back to the party and told everyone that we needed a break upstairs. They all nodded as they got out the water and lay on the sun beds to get tans and what not.

Seth and I ran upstairs and sat on the bed.
"If your not ready..." He muttered under his breath.
"I. Think. I. Am." I spelt out carefully. "Just gimme a moment." I completed.

He nodded to himself and lay down onto the bed before I headed of toward the bathroom. I went inside and thought things over.

I am not ready to finish the mating process but if I don't I may loose all sign of the bond with Seth. This means I may never find my true love and this is my fathers second chance mate.

If I don't do this with Seth he ends out my brother, if I do this with Seth then my father may enter his state of depression yet again. I know that I would pick Seth but my question to myself was.

Am I ready?

And the answer was yes. I unlocked the door and walked up to Seth, I jumped onto him and started kissing him like I had never done before. We moved in sync with each others lips until Seth began to move down and trace my neck with them.

He hovered over one small spot beside my neck before I nodded. I heard the sharp extent of his canines before I felt them sink into my neck. I gave of a small yelp before I felt forever bonded to Seth.

I gave him another nod for him to continue as he began to take my swimming costume of. I smiled as I yelped again, this time a little longer and less pain filled. He took of his swim shorts and nodded at me in a questionable way.

"Are you sure?" He asked before hovering over my lower abdomen.
"Yes." And this time I was certain.

~~

Matt

"What do you think they are up to?" I asked Lola. She lay next to me in all her beauty across the sun bed. I smiled at ear as I gripped her hand and kissed it lightly.

A loud pleasured yelp went echoing through the house and I chuckled to myself.
"I guess they were in the right mood!" Lola chuckled as everyone else chuckled as well.

A wave of disappointment rushed over my mother and Willows fathers faces as I remembered a chapter in a old book I read.
"Lola, shut up, they weren't in the mood..." I shook her arm and dragged her aside to the ally.

I looked her in the eyes and brushed my hair lightly with my hand.
"What's wrong Matty?" She asked me politely.
"Did you ever read the werewolf culture book?" I questioned her pacing up and down bring my hand through my hair.

She looked at me suspiciously.
"Yeah why?"
"Page 36 line 5" I mumbled. I watched as the realisation plastered onto her face.
"Your mum and willows father were..." She began only to cut herself of with thought.

I nodded and shook my head In disgust
"Matt, I know you want your mother to be happy but if I suddenly found out I couldn't be your mate and I had to be your sibling. I would still choose mate." She reassured me.

I looked away. She was right as always pretty much. I nodded and began to compose myself and finally ended up back in the party. My brother had a lot of explaining to do but I could at least ask how long they took to choose.

What if they didn't even consider mum or even Willows dad. This is the first time we have seen mum in heard and this is how Seth treats it.

He could have at least let them have a little spark. But then now that I thought about it, that would make it harder to let go...