5

Willow

I woke up next morning and drew the curtains, I still couldn't get over how beautiful Seth was. His muscles weren't pronounced as well as most men had them but they were faintly plastered onto his skin.

He was so beautiful and just peculiar in general. I sighed and looked in the mirror to find my face covered in blood along with my hands. I began to panic for a second when i remembered the hunting again, and the beautiful god that was stood before me.

I smiled and went in the bathroom to take a shower when i heard my mum call upstairs.
"Breakfast! I made extra pancakes seeing as you didn't eat last night." I gave a cheeky smirk to myself.
"Oh but i did eat last night.." He muttered suspiciously to the shower head.

I washed of the blood that was plastered onto my body, I had to really scrub to get it all off. I wrapped a towel around myself and went into the main bedroom.

I grabbed a simple midnight blue skirt from my dresser and a cream colour shirt. I put it on and went downstairs as my nose was filled with the smell of delicious pancakes.

I smiled at mum and sat down at a chair, eating the pancakes slowly.
"Thanks mum!" I said with an added grin. The delicious meal slid dow. my throat with mug ease than the mountain lion did last night.

I added some syrup and sugar to the pancake and rolled it up eating it fast. The next one i added lemon juice and sugar and the final one some marmite.

"So Willow, i know we just moved here but remember it was just for some extra education before you exam which you will be taking in a week or so. I know this was a bad time to join school year wise but you need to focus today, okay?" Mum began again.

"Yes mum of course! Goodbye!" I then grabbed my school back and ran out the door. I just walked to school today and when i got to the front gates i pulled out my green and white neckerchief and tied it round my neck.

I found Seth, Matt, and Caleb by the gates, i walked up to them and smiled.
"So where's your sister Caleb?" i asked.
"She doesn't come to this school luckily!" He sighed.

I gave a throaty laugh and then smiled at the boys.
"So shall we go to the morning room?" I asked them not exactly knowing were it was.
"Matt and Caleb aren't in our tutor so you can come with me Willow and Matt can take Caleb." Seth ordered.

Caleb pulled a disgusted face at Seth and then followed behind Matt who was teasing him by saying 'Here doggy doggy' I gave of another laugh.

I rushed up to Seth's side and smiled at him, i admit that i love my time alone with him.
"Wait Seth? If they are in a different tutor then why were they in your tutor last time?" I questioned him, being suspicious.

Seth looked into my eyes and smiled.
"They were delivering a message from their teacher." He said reassuring.
"Oh okay then!" I began to skip along beside him.
"I love how childish you are!" He laughed.
"Oh i do it just to embarrass the big scary Alpha!

Seth gave me a little playful nudge which sent sparks up my arm and around my body. They felt so nice and i longed for him to touch me again. His touch to me was so precious!

I smiled at him and decided to finally asked him.
"What are these tingles I feel when you touch me?" I questioned again. Seth's face went bright red and he began to scratch the top of his neck.

"You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable about it.." I sighed plastering on a frown.
"Oh uh. I can tell you just not now. Uh. When something happens i can tell. Uh. You." He spluttered as he opened a door for me.

We walked into the hallways and soon enough we walked into the tutor room. It was all to soon in my book though. I smiled at Seth and then the teacher as Seth lead me to the back of the classroom.

Next to him was a spare seat and he sat down right in the corner.
"I would have expected all the girls on you Seth, why is this seat spare?" I knew I was asking way to many questions but it was making him uncomfortable and it made me laugh.

He smiled at me casually this time, he must have figured out my plan.
"Well that's for me to know and you to find out." He said more casual than the last time he answered my question.

I gave a frown.
"What's wrong?" He asked almost hurt in away at my frown.
"Oh i was just annoyed because you didn't blush this time!" I then took the frown away and replaced it with a giggle as he went as red as a tomato.

Our attention was then brought to the teacher who must have been taking the register while we were chatting because she was just repeating Seth's name over and over.
"Oh yes miss." He said with a flirtatious grin.

Does he like me? Who knows anyway i said my name and we were soon sent of to first lesson. This time the first lesson was English which i got through with much ease. I find English incredibly easy and i enjoy it.

Next we had a science lesson which didn't go as well. I partnered up with Caleb to do the experiment and we ended up setting of the fire alarm.

The whole school ended out in the freezing cold field with their backs toward the school while Caleb and I chuckled away to ourselves. Next we had a math lesson which also didn't go to great.

The teacher asked me a simple question like 12x12 in which i knew was 144 but i said 133 because I thought it was a trick question. That earned an embarrassing laugh from the whole class.

By the time lunch came i met up with Seth and the boys in their little hang out area. It where these steps outside the music area so we sometimes had some nice tunes to go with our lunch. We spoke about anything and everything.

"What's your favourite movies?" Seth had asked us all at one point.
"Star wars for sure!" Caleb had said.
"Home alone!" Matt said putting an embarrassed hand in the air.
"What about you Willow?" Seth had questioned me.

Personally i didn't want to answer at the time because it had only become my favourite resonantly.
"Twilight" I replied with a blush.
"That's my favourite too!" Seth said.
"Oh wow! Well it's my favourite because even the most unexpected people can be found...."
"Together..." We had said together at the same time and we had looked away and blushed

By the end of the day we had had one more lesson which was being geography which went better than science and maths but not as good as english. I went home with a smile on my face only for it to be destroyed by my mother.

"Honey... We are going back to dad..."