14

Willow

Seth had to go away for 2 days to another pack but he promised to keep in touch via phone. And that was that, I kept my phone in my 24/7.

I decided to call Lola and Lily round for a girls day but Lily was going on a date night with Caleb so Lola was the only one coming. I texted her as Matt drove her here, she seemed to be spending a lot of time with him.

Lola
Okay so what you wanna do?

Willow
How about we die your hair!

Lola
No way, I will let you style it though! It's flat down today and it's grown a lot since you first saw me with that punk!

Willow
Nice, see you soon.

I put my phone down and looked at Seth's drawer. I don't know why I did it but I walked over and grabbed a shirt, I placed it on my side of the bed and promptly began to breath in its scent.

Perfect

I continued to sniff until I heard the light cough in the doorway. I turned briskly to find Lola watching and giggling. Not there are different shades of red but I think I have just created a new shade.

I through the shirt away back into the drawer before walking up to Lola. As I spoke my voice was very high pitched.
"You never saw a thing." I tried to growl but to embarrassed to.
"All I saw was you crashed out on your bed. Correct?" Lola giggled.

I sighed in relief and then turned to leave the room before she continued.
"I also saw my best friend sniffing her mates shirt." She laughed while slapping her knee. She fell to the ground with the amount of laughter that flooded her mouth and I scowled at her.

"Ugh" I growled a little more composed.
"Don't worry, Matt saw it to and left so he could laugh harder than ever." Lola spoke through her chuckles. I growled just a little louder as the colour flooded back to my cheeks

Dang It!

When will I ever learn to lock a god that dang door!

~~

I span Lola around by her shoulders after styling her hair and looked at her head on.
"You look beautiful" I murmured, and it wasn't a Lie, she did. Her blue hair hung loosely down her arms and her eyes sparkled and her smile would make her mate melt.

Being a Lycan her hair grows really fast so she already had it all just about halfway down her body. I ordered her to grow it out because she looks so much more prettier like this.

I gave her a small hug and decide to get some juicy details out of her.
"So Lola, found anyone you like yet?" I said as I sat down on the bed chuckling. She didn't answer and just sat on the bed blushing crimson.

I laughed at her.
"So you did find someone!" I gave her a stupid eyebrow wiggle which had her giggling as well.
"Okay yeah you caught me, I mates myself to someone, finally." She mumbled mainly to herself.

"I never thought I would find the right one that gave me slight tingles so when I shifted the main bond over that was that, he became my amazing mate!" She squealed loosing herself in the moment.

So looked back at me almost forgetting I was there and turned around to blush yet again.
"Okay then do who is it?" I asked.
"m---" She mumbled quietly. I folded my arms and tried to figure out who do I know that's name behind with M.

Then it clicked.
"You mated yourself to SETH'S BROTHER!" I squealed jumping of the bed and bobbing up and down.
"I would have thought you would just want us to be friends, not sisters..." She mumbled.
"No way! We are gonna be sisters Lola, this is great." I announced

I then realised I was thinking to much ahead and blushed myself.
"Shall we get of this subject now?" Lola asked me noticing we were both blushing.
"Yeah, i'll tell ya, that was like picking teeth." I laughed.

We grabbed a few blankets and a few pillows and dragged them all downstairs. I nodded to a very confused Matt and I chuckled quietly to myself. I wonder if they have kissed yet? I don't know why i thought that but it did sound cute!

We through the blankets and pillows onto the sofas and grabbed a few sodas from the fridge. We began to drink them as Matt set up a romance movie for us. By the time the film had ended we watched two more to the series and soon it was over.

It began to get dark outside and the stars twinkled through the window.
"It will be too dangerous for you to go home at this hour, please stay in the guest bedroom!" I ordered them both.

They both nodded and scampered upstairs as I heard them through the walls. I hadn't told them that the walls aren't that soundproof. I walked upstairs quietly as to not make them suspicious and then giggled when I heard the sound of them getting on bed together.

I didn't want to invade on their privacy so I just walked to my room and cursed up on my side of the bed. It was lonely without Seth and it felt like my hot water bottle was gone. I shivered and don't get that much sleep and I don't think Lola or Matt did either, judging by the noise coming from their room.

Matt chose not to sleep in his room to night as to not keep Lola lonely. I chuckled at his excuse to finish the mating process.

But they were the new couple and I still hadn't completed it with my mate...