21

Willow~

Once I made it home I didn't really feel like shifting back, I just walked into the kitchen and grabbed some basic food. I hung my big black head and watched as a bug scuttled across the floor.

Bugs are at the bottom of the food chain and wolves are near the top. I trod on the big to prove my power then instantly felt guilty. I hated attacking things.

I shifted back and sat on the floor, lifting an old tatty shirt from the floor that I guess was Seth's. The smell didn't really affect me the way it used to and I just felt lonely. I brushed my hair out my eye and let my tears slip.

If Seth really cared would he be here right now? Shouldn't he be knocking on the door right now? I walked silently upstairs and lay in my bedroom, watching the ceiling above me.

Only a shot time ago I was saying goodbye to my little sister and my father to join a school here. Now I have no clue what and where my mother is and I have a mate that I feel hates me.

I prepared my heart for a rejection until I decided that I would leave. It had been an hour and Seth still hadn't come. I grabbed a brown scruffy bag from the top shelf in the drawer and began to stuff some basic stuff inside.

A light knock came from the door, I guess I was imagining stuff as when I turned around no one was there. I guess I was imagining that to has when I turned again, Seth was unpacking the bag.

I looked at him with my blotchy face and attempted to run from the room only to be grabbed by him.
"I'm sorry willow..." He muttered. I turned to face him and he gave a weak smile.
"I, Willow, Re-" Seth covered my mouth swiftly with his hands.

"Don't you dare!" He screamed at me.
"I don't know what else you want, you ignore me for 5 months then I find you checking out Lola! Do you want a mate or not!" I screamed at his face.

He sat on the bed and placed his hand silently into his face.
"Can a man or check out other girls?" He asked sarcastically. I slapped him hard on the cheek this time saying the words loud and clear.

"Seth! I thought you where better than this!" I screamed into his ear.
"I am but my brothers dying wish was to keep Lola from dating anyone else. He told me to get rid of you." He muttered.

"Well you done that well and good then!" I screamed at him.
"But there's an issue with that, I love you, even if we weren't mates I still love you."

My knees buckled and I felt to the floor in a sobbing mess.
"I don't feel the bond Seth..." I muttered silently.
"Me neither..." He replied nodding.

"I think it's best if I leave..." I told him. I headed for the door again but before I could leave Seth grabbed my face and kissed me. The mate bond almost instantly came back and a flood of love began to drown me.

"Willow, your the only one for me..." He murmured into my ear. My heart began to flutter and the tingles grew through wherever he touched. He moved my body closer to him, forgetting entirely what had just happened.

It was me and him, him and me...

~~

I slept better than ever in Seth's arms. Lola had lost her baby but she was alive and things began to turn back to normal. Lola went back to her house and Seth kept me in his arms at all time.

We offered a job for a maid to help us cook and set out the dinner. We also get the pool cleaned once a week and mine and Seth's relationship has become stronger than ever.

Luckily we saved it, if not the pain we would have put each other through could have been immense. Seth now spent most his time in the office with me watching from the chair in the corner.

"Seth when can I meet the pack members?" I asked suddenly.
"You want to meet them all?" He questioned slightly dazzled by my question. He placed his head in his hands then wrote a word down in his paper work

I walked over and bent over the desk.
"Well I mean if i'm going to be a luna..." I mumbled as I winked at him slightly. He chuckled and placed a small kiss on my lips.
"How about tomorrow?" He asked.

"It could be a welcome luna party!" piped in Caleb from behind me. I jumped and turned around to face him, he let out a small chuckle. I must admit I kinda forgot about him seeing as Matts death and I just seemed closer to Matt, that's all.

Seth looked up and stared at Caleb.
"Willow, you wouldn't mind leaving a second though, me and Caleb have to talk together, in private." He told me. I nodded and walked out to find Lily waiting outside.

"My god Willow! I haven't seen you in ages!" She squealed as she embraced me into a hug.
"Same here!" I replied as I hugged her back. Lola and I's friendship fell apart after the whole incident and we both agreed to stay away from each other for a while whilst this all blows over.

Hence why I was so happy to see Lily as I would have no friends to hang out with if i'm not friends with Lola for the time being.
"I know what happened." Lily informed breaking away from the hug.
"Yeah, bit messed up right?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

We began to walk into the living room and we sat down silently.
"So what's happening with you and Lola?" She asked.
"We just agreed to give each other some space for a few days." I told her.

Lily nodded in an understanding manner.
"When she was pregnant she was always gloating to me about how she could get pregnant and I couldn't.." Lily mumbled as she held her stomach. I watched her, I didn't know she couldn't get pregnant.

"But I proved the girl wrong!" She screamed as she reached out for the positive pregnancy test.
"Omg Lily! that's great, please don't say your gonna have difficulties to!" I told her.
"Nope! just a normal pregnancy, I haven't told Caleb yet so don't tell him, I have a plan though!" She smiled with and evil grin.