12

Willow

I placed one foot in front of the other as I walked up our new driveway. I had already seen the house but this time our stuff was moved in.

I knelt down and touched the cool water of the pool with my fingertips. I then brushed them on the soft grass before continuing to follow Seth. I walked into the newly decorated room and smiled at my glowing mate.

"It's great isn't it! Now we have official got a pack house for you me and matt!" Seth wailed in a childish was. I laughed as I through myself onto the sofa, reaching for the TV remote. Seth sprinted in and jumped into the sofa with me.

He smiled at me from the other side as I looked over at him.
"You don't have to sit so far away!" I stated. Seth nodded and moved awkwardly closer.
"Ah i'm sorry." He must have thought he moved to close.

I rolled my eyes at the nervous boy who I knew was holding back for my sake, so he didn't push me away from him instead of pull me closer. He was scared that he would push things.

I lunged myself at him and grabbed his big muscular arm, throwing it over my shoulder.
"See, that's better!" I said with glee as I earned a small blush on his cheeks. I laughed, he was like one of my favourite anime's!

I laughed even harder as his expression looked more close to a pikachu then continued to laugh as he hid his face. He was my stupid mate and I think I was beginning to love and understand him better. There was still one thing on my mind at that was, What was his childhood?

~~

That night in bed I rolled over to stare at the big man who lay next to me. I decided to finally ask him in our new bed in our new room in our new house.
"Seth, what was your childhood like?" I finally spoke through gritted teeth. I kinda figured it would be a dangerous subject to bring up.

I turned to face him so that I could try and read his face expressions.
"If your uncomfortable I can-" He cut me of.
"I'm not it's just Matt and I were never asked." He said.
"Oh." Was all I replied with as we both sat up.

"I was 10 when I started to remember things, My father worked as a bank manager and my mother a home artist. She looked after Matt and I as she worked on her paintings. None selled. After a while my dad got rowdy and drank more at nights when mum was out shopping for us all. She came home one night to find he had drunk a whole bottle of wine and more at once. She tutted and brushed it of before he pinned her to a wall and started screaming 'GET A FRIGGIN JOB!' He threw her to the ground and walked out the house. I never saw my father after that." He finished.

I looked in shock at his childhood.
"And, after that." I prompted.
"After that mum took care of us but was always hurt by these words, day in day out she became more depressed and soon Matt and I moved out. We haven't heard from mum even when we send her mail." He completed.

I nodded.
"Did you send her mail when you met me?" I asked, curious at this point.
"Yes, she replied yesterday before we moved out. That's the only time she has ever replied." He mumbled.

He handed me a piece of handmade card with a small drawing of a heart on it. I opened it up and turned on the lamp.
'That's amazing, I love the sound of her already.
Take care. Mum X' Was all it said.
"She's simple." Seth said, taking the card away.

I nodded again and turned over to turn the lamp of.
"Willow, I love you."

At first i couldn't believe my ears and second he and I ended out in a kissing mess. His lips were cool but soothing on my warm ones and his hands cupped my face perfectly. His large frame fit into mine perfectly as we hugged and kissed.

Before we knew it, it was over before it had even begun. I sighed breathless on my back before falling asleep, having dreams about the only thing I have been for the last month or so.

Him...

Seth

Next morning Willow and I were all lovey dovey even though we hadn't completed the mating process and had only kissed it still felt like the world. I loved her so much and she was so perfect, she couldn't be any better.

Matt was confused but I soon briefed him before Willow came down. She climbed onto the kitchen counter and ate and apple while winking and giggling at me. All I could do was laugh back.

I decided, seeing as we were crossing different boundaries now to show her my muscles. I pushed out my chest and she blushed crimson. I flexed my pecs at her and she burst out laughing.

It was like what that guy does, The rock? yeah I think it's him, who flexes his pecs at a serious moment. Yeah that's what happens at this moment, it also made Matt laugh too.

I grabbed and apple for myself meaning I had to lean over Willow who was still giggling hysterically

I grabbed and apple for myself meaning I had to lean over Willow who was still giggling hysterically. I grabbed the apple then pecked her lips lightly before walking of leaving her in a small amount of shock.

I laughed as her face stopped laughing and focused on blushing.

God she was so amazing and I loved her with every inch of my being here!