23

Willow

I woke up to reach out automatically to
my mate. I felt his warm body touching my hand and I smiled to myself. He lifted his hand from my waist and he wrapped his hand around mine.

"Ready for today?" Seth asked me softly. I nodded and gave of a small grunt before flopping my hand back to my own body. He got out of bed and put a shirt on, he must have already been up.

I got out and went into the bathroom and did my teeth and hair and finally there was a small tap on the bathroom door.
"Seth said you take forever in the bathroom!" Lily chuckled as I began to pull on some trousers.

I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me but she must have heard my chuckle.
"Anyway, here's what you can wear today." She then opened the door a crack and handed through a beautiful purple dress.

"Thanks Lily! I love it!" I squealed as I heals it up to properly inspect it.
"I knew you would, can I stay in here so I see you as you come out?" She asked.
"Sure I don't really mind." I replied as I began to pull on the dress

The dress hugged my body nicely as I grabbed my white purse from the toilet basin

The dress hugged my body nicely as I grabbed my white purse from the toilet basin. I the walked out slowly to give of an effect for Lily.
"Your beautiful..." A male voice came from the door. I looked over to see Seth in a dark suite with a purple tie.

Lily watched my every move flabbergasted which shocked me, i'm really not that pretty...
"Willow your really pretty..." She mumbled as she pulled up her green dress. It was a soft green and it also looked beautiful on her.
"You too Lils" I informed her making her blush.

I walked over to my knight in shining armour and grabbed his hand lightly. He surprised me by lifting me into the air and spinning me around above his head. He then lifted me down and kissed me softly on the lips making me arch my back in the surprising moment.

"I love you Willow." He mumbled like birdsong into my ear.
"I Love you too Seth..." I mumbled back before planting another kiss onto his addictive lips.
"I'm still here you know!" Lily shouted from the corner. She was still blushing and had a hand over her eye.

I chuckled and waved her of as i walked down the stairs hand in hand with Seth.
"So where's the venue?" I questioned as he lead my out the front door.
"You will see!" He chuckled at my impatience.

I must admit I am awfully impatient as I remember when I was younger I would count down the days to my birthday. I would cross it off even when it was 355 days away.

As we neared the crowds of people I began to get nervous but remembered that every last one of these people are people that Seth trusts to have in his pack. I greeted them all nicely before we walked into the room which held food and balloons and a DJ booth.

The DJ seemed nice and like a pack member but I don't really dance so I just sat and talked to some of the pack members while Seth danced stupidly with Caleb. To be fair they are best friends so I can't really judge, if Lily was here then that would be the same.

Wait.

Lily was meant to come, where is she? I went up to Seth And Caleb who informed me she was making more food then Caleb was going to take over after. Knowing Lily she probably insisted that she does the food anyway.

I went back to the pack members who I was talking to and continued to watch Caleb and Seth dance. Then a slow song came on and everyone created a circle. This kinda reminded me of what prom is like.

Seth walked up to me and knelt down grabbing my hand and kissing it lightly. Crap he doesn't know I can't dance. He pulled me up off my chair and the dragged me into the middle of the circle.
"From the fact you haven't danced at all tonight I can gather that you don't dance." He muttered into my ear.

I nodded slightly, just enough for him to see. He grabbed my hips and lifted me into his posh looking shoes which I instantly felt guilty about. He moved his feet and swayed to the music and once I got the hang of it I stepped of his feet.

The whole time I didn't feel even a little embarrassed as I swayed with Seth as I had his eyes to look into. Once the song finished I let out a sigh of release before it was caught of guard.

Seth knelt down and pulled a ring from his pocket, it was a simple ring with patterning around the edges. It was gold and just an infinite circle, just like my love for him.

"Willow.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you forever and ever and I never want you to love another man again. I love you more than the world we live in and your the only thing that rotates my earth. Willow.. Will you Mary me?" Seth said loud and clear as everyone gasped with excitement.

"Yes, Yes I will!" I screamed as he stood up and I jumped into his arms.

I mean how do you say no to your one true soulmate?!