19

Willow

"Lola that's great!" I squealed as I jumped on the bed.
"It's not, a Lycan child... This isn't good Willow, it's bad..." She mumbled as she sighed, putting down the test.

I stopped jumping and sloped down next to her, turning her body to look at me.
"Why is it dangerous?" I asked.
"The mother usually doesn't survive after 6 months. The baby grows to quickly." She mumbled.

I looked down between my knees and spoke yet again.
"So, you need to tell Matt you have sold your life for a child?" I asked.
"Pretty much yeah." She replied.

I rubbed my temples, thinking hard on how to keep both baby and Lola alive, then it it me.
"Lola, I have a plan! If the baby grows at a rapid rate then does that mean your ready to give birth earlier than most?" I asked.
"Yes, I guess it would." She mumbled.

I looked around the room making sure no one else could hear.
"Okay, we go to the pack doctor and explain the situation, at 5 and a half months we take the baby out manually. There is a risk it won't be alive but your life will be safe and you will have a child." I informed her.

"That's and amazing plan!" She yelled jumping up and then sitting back down. Matt walked in with a humoured look on his face.
"What you planning? out next prank!" He chuckled as he grabbed his phone from the bedside.

I indicated for Lola to tell him as I silently left the room for them to have some privacy. Seth stood outside and cocked his head in confusion as I plastered my serious face not os how him that I would tell him later.

That's if Lola lets me of course. I went downstairs again, hand in hand with Seth and dumped my lazy body on the sofa.
"Seth, do you think we will ever had children?" I asked without thinking, him suddenly turning red and stuttering.

I decided to go with the i'm kidding vote as apparently my big mouth can't keep shut.
"I'm Kidding, your so easy to tease." I smiled as I pinched his cheek lightly.

He settled back into the sofa next to me and turned on the telly, watching the news. It got boring after a while so I went into the kitchen to grab myself some water. I ran the tap waiting for the water to turn cold when I saw something in the bushes.

I squinted as I looked through the semi grimy window and jumped. A grey wolf with yellow eyes ran up to the window and growled. I didn't say anything as the wolf walked round to the door and I began to internally panic.

Suddenly I found my voice as it stepped through the door, I dropped my glass as water sprayed everywhere and screamed. The rogue edged closer to me as I heard Seth's printing in.
"Willow what's going-" The wolf that let out a thunderous growl looked his way.

"Oh..." He mumbled as he shifted, not bothering taking his clothes of. His wolf indicated for me to run as far away as possible so I ran to the only place I could think.

Upstairs.

In my room stood a tall man that I didn't recognise and before I knew it he turned around to face me.
"Caleb, oh thank god!" I mumbled as I ran into his open arms, a friendly embrace pulled me to him.

He sat me down on the bed and calmed me down, letting me know Seth was a good fighter and he could easily hold his own in a fight. The snapping of jaws downstairs soon leaf is with Matt and Lola who was also a little panicked but for her life.

Dried tears streamed down my face as I thought the worst of it. Soon Matt decided to go downstairs and help Seth out as the fight was lasting longer than it should, this only made me worry even more.

Suddenly two ear splitting screams filled my ears, one from Lola who fell to the floor in floods of tears and one from  Seth. I relaxed knowing that Seth was okay, but why did they both scream.

I watched Lola carefully at what her reaction is like and the first thing she did was shift. Her fur was as white as snow and her eyes filled with red and rage. I sprinted down the stairs after her as she smashed the front door down.

I found Seth laying on the floor next to something long and human like. A dead wolf lay next to it but the pain I could feel through the mate bond was murdering not just Seth but me as well.

Matt lay motionless on the floor, Seth giving CPR as I watched picking up my phone calling the emergency services.