11

Willow

Next morning there was no Seth next to me, all but a note lay in the still warm area where Seth was. I lifted the note and read it out loud.
"Went to do my rounds, back in hour." I smiled at the note and got dressed.

I found Matt downstairs cooking us breakfast.
"Morning Matt." I sleepily mumbled at him.
"Morning, Eggs and bacon?" He asked
"Yeah." I replied.

He nodded and grinned at me.
"Did you hear the news? Seth's been chosen for some new land were a nice big pack house is, we are moving out and Seth, you and me are all gonna live there together!" Matt exclaimed.
"Awe! That's awesome!" I screamed.

And it really was, I was looking forward to moving out of the middle of a forest and into the town a bit more. I opened a cupboard and a tea towel fell out.
"Ah crap!" I screamed as it fell on me. Matt laughed and then a spider crawled out of a gap in the towel.

His laughs turned to screams as I lifted the spider of my arm and chased Matt round the house with it laughing. Unexpectedly he knocked it out my hand and pointed to the staircase.

There stood Aubrey rubbing here eyes sleepily.
"Hi Aub, how are you this morning?" And with that I went over and picked her up, balancing her on my hip. I couldn't help but feel just a little disappointed that Seth wasn't here with me.

I placed Aubrey on the counter and fed her some breakfast before eating some myself.
"How'd you sleep?" I asked.
"Good." She mumbled still rubbing her eyes. I laughed at her tiredness and gave her a hug.

She hurried her face into my neck and I lifted her of the counter taking her to the living room.
"Imma go take up a coffee for your dad, you know wether he has white or black?" Matt asked me.
"He has black with a miniature amount of milk, like, a super small splash, it's hardly even white." I informed him.

Matt nodded once and took the coffee up for my father who was still asleep upstairs. I turned on a kids show that Aubrey liked and left her to watch it while I looked at a few papers from school.

I signed of a few papers and made a mental note to post them to the school at some point. Finally I went into the living room and settled down under the blanket that Aubrey now had around her. I lifted her under my arm and we were soon fast asleep on each other

Seth

I ran the border as usual this time to take a detour though. I went to see the piece of land that I would be buying of the Yale pack. We were allowed to look around the pack house any time we want, plus if I wanted a closer look I would have to shift as it's more visible to other werewolves.

I don't care f they are werewolves like me I don't like them seeing my wolf unless they have to. I shifted behind a tree and took my shorts ,that I had been carrying in my mouth, and pulled them on.

I walked up to the large, mansion like, house before me

there was a big pool that I could splash around with Willow in and some deck chairs

there was a big pool that I could splash around with Willow in and some deck chairs. I decided then and there that I was gonna get us all a rubber ring and some floaties.

I lifted hands to block out the sun and went inside. Big kitchen, big living room, big 3 bedrooms. I loved it. Each bedroom had a bathroom attached and it was all so nice.

I brushed my hand against the mahogany floor, Soft as silk. I decided to do more exploring when Willow was with me. I left the house and reminded myself I was living there in only 2 days time.

I finished my run around the border only to find when I got home, Willow asleep on the sofa with Aubrey. I loved their sisterly bond it was just too cute.

I updated Matt on the borders and the house then I quietly crept into the living room with the two sleeping girls. I gave Willow and Aubrey a kiss on the head before I crept back out and phoned Lily.

She picked up almost instantly a hint of worry in her voice.
"What's wrong? you never phone me!" She panicked into the phone. I gave one short laugh before finally speaking through her worry.
"Don't worry I just need you to watch Willow for a bit while I go for the pack meeting with Matt and Caleb. Can you do that?" I finally got in.

I heard her move about on the other end.
"Yes! I will call Lola, isn't her father and sister going home tomorrow?" She asked as she seemed to pack a bag of some sort.
"Yes they are going home and will be home by the time you get here. See ya lily." I finished before she babled on.

I shut my phone of and decided against it just in case Willow needed to call me. I listened to her snores and her father lifting Aubrey and kissing her head.
"Thanks for your hospitality Alpha Seth, I appreciate it a lot." Her father said.

I gave a nod and told him that he was no hassle before waving them off. I sent a few of my guards to escort them safely home just in case of rogues. They are in no fit state to attack anything, have they even fort before?

I soon heard Lily knocking with Lola and I let them in letting them know that Willow was asleep before I left to get to the pack meeting. I just sprinted I couldn't be bothered to shift and I knew that Williw would be safe so I had no worry on my mind.

I sighed with relief before continuing to the pack assembly point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~