18

Seth

"The attack happened at 4:37 AM the night that we had the pool party. It was lead by a man named Jim Frenky and it took Willow away from me. I was running in the forest, looking for my one and only but she couldn't be found. All that I could hear was one evil laugh echoing of the trees..." I told my mum who was now stroking my back soothingly.

I mean, when you have a nightmare like that what else would you do when you know your mum is nearby. I loved her and I hadn't seen her in so long, plus I think she liked the fact she was still needed.

I turned around to face her and looked into her eyes.
"Mum, will Willow ever be taken from me in real life?" I asked her, almost as if I was a kid again.
"Hopefully not dear, don't worry." And she continued to run my back.

I smiled at her and gave her a hug before beginning to worry that something will take my Willow while i'm gone. I headed back into our room to find Willow not in bed.
"Had the dream been true!" I told myself in a panic as I threw the covers of the bed.

I opened the wardrobe and pulled all the clothes out in a desperate search to find her. I decided it was best to shift, even though it was inside. My wolf emerged from my body and I sniffed the air.

She was close.

I continued to sniff until I can to the bathroom door just as she walked out. She screamed at first and pointed at me but then I shifted back, not bothering to cover up.
"I'm sorry Willow! I had a bad dream and thought it had come true when I couldn't find you." I confessed.

She ran into my chest as I lifted her up and placed her back into the bed like a child. I picked up my shredded clothes and threw them into the bin in the room and picked out some day clothes.

I could feel Willows eyes roaming my body and I gave out a small chuckle.
"You like what you do then?" I asked while turning round. She blushed a whole other colour of red as her attempts to keep her eyes on my face were failing.

"Please put some clothes on!" She squealed, embarrassed. I chuckled as I pulled on some boxers and then some simple black shorts.
"Better?" I asked as I flexed my muscles her way.
"Meep!" She squealed and hid under the duvet.

I jumped on top of her and we fell into a laughing mess.

Willow

I snuck out from Seth's big build and went back into the bathroom to get some proper clothes on and do my teeth. I put on a simple purple sweater and black jeans.
"Seth can you pass me my crescent necklace, its on my draw!" I shouted out to Seth.

"Okay!" he shouted back as I heard him turn of his phone and go into my drawer. I opened the door and placed my hand out to grab it.
"What's the special occasion?" He asked as he placed it in my hand.

I pulled my hand back in and answered his question.
"Nothing just wanted to wear it today." I smiled even though he couldn't see me through the door.
"Okay, tell me when your ready cause I wanna do my teeth." He mumbled.

I continued to brush my teeth and then left the bathroom to let Seth use it. He was faster than me but I guess that's what boys are like. We headed downstairs together for breakfast and ate with delight at the pancakes his mum had made.

Dad and Aubrey had gone home really early and so had Lily and Caleb but Matt and Lola along with Seth's mum was still around.
"Willow, I offered my mum to stay for a bit, is that okay with you?" Matt asked from behind.

I turned around and looked at his green eyes.
"Of course, it's your house as well don't think you need to ask me and Seth!" I chuckled lightly to myself. Matt nodded and almost bowed at me for a bit, which confused me.

I turned back to Seth and smiled.
"I might go ask Lola if she wants to go on a run around the pack land with me. Is that okay?" I asked Seth politely.
"No that's fine!" He smiled as he brushed my hair out my eye.

"Ah young love!" His mum piped in. I giggled as Seth pecked my lips lightly. As I pulled away I murmured into his ear.
"What's your mums name?" I asked.
"Lindsey" He told me quickly.

I waved to everyone swiftly and left to go find Lola. She was in we bedroom clipping a necklace round her neck while sighing.
"Are you okay?" I asked as she jumped 6 foot high into the air.
"Sorry didn't hear you come in she murmured.

I walked over to her so I was in view with the mirror with her.
"Now, are you okay?" I asked her.
"No, I and help but wonder if Matt is good mate, I seem to- Ugh! Nevermind." She mumbled.

I decided this was a subject that neither of us wanted to discuss so I dropped it.
"Okay, do you want to go on a run with me?" I asked her as a flood of relief filled her eyes. This was obviously important but it was best not to talk about it with her at least.

I grabbed her trainers from under the bed and handed them to her. I then ran back to Seth and my room and grabbed mine to put on in Lola's room. I smiled as I grabbed her hand, she was shaking.

"Lola, your visibly upset, tell me what's going on?" I asked. She sighed as she gave in, getting up with only one trainer on her foot. She went to a drawer and put something in her pocket.
"Don't tell Matt please." She begged me.

She knelt down and looked at me flat in the eye. She pulled the item out her pocket and handed it to me.

A positive pregnancy test...