8

Willow

School started as soon as it finished while Seth was around. At this point graduation will come so soon it will almost seem unreal.

Seth was so sweet to me during classes, he helped me with questions I didn't know and gave me hugs when bullies made me upset. I'm always bullied so it was only a matter of time before they came around to me.

I gave of a sigh as I remembered my day and Seth looked at me concerned.
"Don't worry, just thinking about today, it really dragged didn't it?!" I lied.
"Not for me as I was with you." Seth mumbled.

My heart shattered at his adorableness. Why did he have to be so darn cute, I would be joking around with him but his eyes were so fixed on me it melted my heart.

I smiled at him then carried on to my usual routine when I got home from school. I pack my bag and have a snack.
"Seth, when I finished the mating process with you will my wolf change?" I questioned out of the blue. It was the one question Matt said it wasn't his place to answer.

Seth walked over to me and bent down.
"The fur will shed and the colour will change, its painful but over in 2 days, so don't panic." He placed his hands on my shoulders as I crunched into my double decker.

He smiled at me.
"Seth, will her personal opinions change?" I asked again.
"No, she will stay the same, just shed fur and you won't be able to shift back to human for the time it's happening." He said.

I smiled and agreed that it was okay while we both blushed in silence.
"What colour will the fur be?" I asked.
"Depends, seeing as your going to be Luna, it will either be white or black." He replied.

I nodded and snuggled into him as we turned on a movie. There was a knock at the door and I pulled away from Seth as Matt went and grabbed it. Caleb walked in and bowed slightly, I suppose out of habit.

They must have pack linked each other as Matt, Caleb and Seth all burst into laughter.
"Okay what's the joke?" I asked.
"Don't worry." Matt brushed it of, brushing a tear out of his eye.
"No tell me, i'm the Luna, I deserve to know!"

None of the boys were expecting me to say that so soon. Seth scratched the back of his head and restyled his hair awkwardly.
"Caleb asked if I had taken your.... Nevermind..." Seth blushed bright red before Matt fell into a fit of giggles.

Seth playfully slapped his brother before turning to me, I understood the joke now. I sighed at the boys and gave Caleb a look, I knew the authorities of being Luna but the main thing was to breed...

I hope Seth doesn't want kids anytime soon...
"That brings me to something else, can we add you to the pack?" Seth suddenly asked.
"Of course!! I don't mind!" I squealed excitement splashing through my body.

Suddenly their was a knock at the door and midnight blue hair caught my sight. That couldn't be Lily right? Seth let her in and she instantly ran to me, he black jacket hardly moving with the speed she ran to me.

I was embraced into an awkward hug as she pulled away I noticed a smell. Was she wearing men's deodorant? Eh I brushed it aside and looked into her hazel eyes. He shirt was an old rock band that I couldn't remember the name of.

She sat on the sofa next to me, not a word specimen between us. She flicked of her black leather boots and I feared that the spikes on ten would go straight through the carpet. They didn't.

The girl briskly turned to face me and shook my hand.
"I'm Lola!" He voice was low and gruff, almost like a mans voice. For some reason I had a natural movement to move away a bit.
"Willow.." I said barely above a whisper.

She smiled at me as her Ivory skin left my pale one.
"Lycan Lola, what brings you hear?" Seth asked bowing his head.
"I wanted to see your new luna." She said, more humbled this time.

So this was why I feared her a bit, she was a Lycan, one of the last of the kind and she was sat next to me. I hadn't even bowed! With that I lowered my head and she bought it back up.
"please don't bow, I feel like we will be the best of friends. I just know." Lola said.

I nodded once and the immense power that radiated of her almost made me now again. All types of Lycans were gifted, I think Lola could tell the future, or why would she have said we were going to be friends.

I smiled at her, in awe at her blue hair but before I could stop myself I asked the unspoken question that you never say to a Lycan.
"How do you keep your hair up straight?" Was the question.

With that Seth was stood next to me begging Lola not to harm me.
"Hey it's okay! Being a Lycan is lonely, it's nice to have conversation with a normal werewolf!" She reassured Seth.

He stepped away a bit but not by much, she was very tall and bruiting so I kinda understood why he fled to protect me.
"Well a lot of hair gel dear!" She laughed.
"What would happen if you flattened it?" It was so tall I just had to ask.

She smiled at me.
"Lets go see!" Lola said with a grin plastered on her face now. I waved to Seth who just looked at me in shock, I wanted to gloat a bit. 'I made friends with a Lycan and you the big scary alpha didn't!' that was what I desperately wanted to tell him. But it was more funny watching his shocked face.

Lola ran upstairs and into the bathroom.
"Okay then, I haven't seen my hair down in around 16 years? I'm 19 by the way."
"Oh." Was all I said as she dunked her hair under the tap.
"Don't feel back I have been looking for an excuse to let me do this!" She laughed as her hair began to flatten.

I watched as it flooded down to the sides, Her dark makeup seemed to run down her face as it got wet.
"Do you have a towel?" She asked me as she rid her face of makeup.

I grabbed the black towel that sat on the side for people who come here to visit. While she dried her face and hair I asked another question.
"How do Lycans her mates?" Because I knew that some lycans chose not to have mates.

"We choose them, we looked into a boys eyes and choose them. Personally I like the brunette boy downstairs, Matt is it?" Lola admitted as she pulled the towel away.
"I like your hair that way!" I said in awe for the second time today.
"Naww thanks!" She squealed.

I smiled at my new best friend, The Lycan...

(Lola with her hair washed and dried)