3

Willow

The Angel was there when I woke up, he was watching over my body protectively.
"Hey, your awake!" He said with a grin. I grabbed my head instinctively, it hurt a bit from where i had fallen on it.

"How long was i out?" I asked, my voice croaky. I watched as The boy melted in front of my eyes. Why did he melt when i moved or even spoke!
"Pretty much the whole school day. We have drama together and that's it, the day is over."

I bolted up and looked around.
"Please don't tell my mum i was out cold ALL day!!" I screamed as i grabbed my school bag.
"Hey hey, take it easy!" He said, being careful not to touch me.

I ran around in a frantic circle throwing my bag on my shoulder
"How can i take it easy! i missed my whole first day at school!" I screamed at the boy.
"Okay, how about this, i take you to the drama hall but you and i exchange names and chat casually okay?"

If this was the only was i was gonna get to class, i will take it. I sighed and reached out my hand for him to shake. He hesitantly took it and electric shot up my arm, in the nicest way electric could.

I ran a hand down my arm after we shook and then grabbed my letter from the nurse.
"Why didn't you send me home?" I asked the nurse.
"I could not say." She said.

I turned my back and sighed loud enough so she could hear. First i feel weird tingles come from this boy! Next the nurse tells me that she cannot say why i wasn't sent home! What is this place!

I walked out the door with the boy.
"Okay, so my names Willow, i'm 18 and i have just moved here for my education, once it's over i leave and move back in with my father and little sister." I told him.

"Okay, well i'm Seth, I'm 19 and i am the alphas son here. Oh crap! you are a werewolf right!" He then went suddenly worried.
"Uhh yeah duh! Or i wouldn't be in a town infested by them." i laughed.

This boy seemed nicer than the rest, i didn't know why but he just did. Before we knew it though we had reached the drama hall.
"Okay well see ya!" He said as he wondered if to find his friends inside.

I walked in and waved at the teacher. I then listened to what partner work we were going to be doing. I never get a partner so this would be amusing.

Once the teacher finished I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him.

To my surprise he came up to me and took my hand in his. Electric tingles flew around my body.
"Hi i'm Seth, and you are?" He spoke and i could tell he was straining to ignore these strange tingles.

"Willow..." I replied.

He winked at me as his friends watched from a far. He was role playing, he was acting like we hadn't met before so i could join in with him! I gave a small smile to show i understood and he then carried on.

"What a lovely name, would you like to join me and my mates in a group, when the teacher comes round we can split of into pairs." He smiled at me.
"Thank you, i would love to." He then dragged me of to the other, more lighter side of the room.

His friends followed and they both walked up to me. The first had a auburn colour hair and green eyes. His appearance was utterly handsome, and he must have every girl on him. He took my hand and shook it.
"Hi, i am Matt and i'm Seth's brother, but we are more like best mates." He then gave a grin a lot like Seth's.

The other, more shy boy came up to me. He had a much younger approach and was smaller than the other two, His hair was a deep brown and he had blue eyes a lot like mine. His clothes were mostly darker colours.
"Hi, Im Caleb. I'm just a friend Heh.."

I shook his hand and smiled at the two.
"Okay so let's get started!" Seth directed us. Caleb, the shy boy from before, was long gone. He seemed to be the boss of the group of boys whereas Seth and Matt were the jokey brothers as it were.

I liked that as Seth acted like the one in charge, i think it was partly because he has alpha blood in him. It's probably something he shows a little bit.

Once the lesson finished we were graded as a jokey thing to help us get good enough for more important assessments. Our group got a B in total, which isn't to bad.

"Hey Willow, your pretty cool!" Caleb said, nudging my shoulder slightly.
"Yeah!" Matt agreed. They all nodded at each other then turned to me.
"Would you like to be a part of our group?" Seth asked, winking at me.

This was his plan all along! I smiled at Seth and then looked toward the other boys.
"I would love to!" I yelled playfully. They all gave out their own little stupid grins.
"Then welcome to the group!" Matt said giving me a necker.

That's when i noticed they were all wearing green and white neckers.
"I like it!" I said with a grin.
"Wanna come hang out round mine tonight? We can get to know you better then!" Seth invited us all.
"Sure lemme just ring up my mum." I exclaimed.

I pulled my phone out of my backpack and dialled my mums number. I then placed the phone on my ear and listened for her to pick up.
"Oh hi mum!"
"Hi dear! How was your first day?" She asked exited.
"Good! I made a few friends too, can i go round their house?" I asked with a sweet voice.

I heard her sigh on the other end.
"Sure, teens are gonna be teens aren't they! But you need to tell me their names!" She ordered.
"Uhh mum, that's just creepy..." I replied.
"Tell me or you cannot go!" She ordered.

I looked at the boys and they nodded. Seth came up to me and whispered something in my ear.
"Say Lily as well, even it out a bit!" He whispered. I gave a nod and pulled the phone back to my ear.

"Okay mum, There's Matt, Seth, Caleb and Lily!" I told her quickly.
"Okay you can go but be careful they aren't human!"
"They aren't mum, they are all werewolves." I sighed.
"Okay then have fun, ring me when you leave." then the line cut.

I looked over at the three exited boys.
"Okay first i wanna as who Lily is?" I questioned the three.
"Oh she's Calebs sister, she's your age and a part f the group, she doesn't go to this school though, she's meeting us at my house." Seth explained.

I sighed, of course.
"Okay then, Mum said i could go." All three boys then jumped 3 feet in the air.
"Your gonna love Lily!" Caleb reassured with a wink.
"Yeah she's nice." Seth backed him up.

I sighed at the boys attempts, i already felt like these boys i had known forever. I also felt like these boys liked me just as much as i liked them.
"So what are we waiting for let's go!" Seth demanded.

I jumped into their car and Matt drove us back to the house. We all piled out and in front of us stood a big modern day house. The beauty of it was stunning.

A small blonde girl came running out embracing all the boys one by one.
"Willow, this is Lily. Lily, Willow, the new member." Seth introduced. Before i knew it i was embraced in her arms as well.
"Welcome to the group!" She said as the boys lead me inside the house.

We sat in these big cream sofas and i only had one thing on my mind while i sat there.
"What happens if you spill something in these things!" I blurted out then soon covering my mouth.

The boys began to laugh an Lily looked at me.
"You don't come back." She then gave a silly little grin.
"I'm joking, the fabric is special and it just slides straight of." Lily said while watching my face which probably had my mouth wide open

I shut my mouth and looked around.
"Where are your parents?" I asked.
"Alpha duty." Both Seth and Matt said together.
"Oh okay," We then spent the rest of my time at the house learning about each other.

Soon i had to go home as it was getting late so i ran back shifted as my wolf and when i got back i found my mum, standing on the doorstep. She looked mad

Uh oh...