2

Willow

I was left to wonder what the hell had happened for 2 days before i had to go to school. The new school was called Crescent High, this whole town was just werewolves.

I knew that this school would be pretty normal and i knew that being labelled the 'new kid' is always tough. I decided just to shift into my wolf to go to school, no need for walking or my mum.

I shifted into my Timber wolf and sprinted of with my school bag in my jaws. I swished my tail at my mum as i left. I found the school pretty easily as this was a small town but i decided to shift back to human about 500 yards away, just in case normal humans went there as well.

I pulled on my jeans and plane purple tee then put my black hoodie over the top. I then began to walk toward the school, sighing as i did so. I wonder if that boy by the entrances to the town would go here, he looked around my age.

I walked up to the front gates and walked in, only to wonder what i had first. I didn't know where to find a time table so i had no clue were to go. My social skills weren't great but then she came up behind me.

I jumped out my skin as the hand touched my shoulder.
"Oh sorry to startle you, I'm Josie and i would like to give you your table. I'm meant to give you a tour but my friends gotta hang and your a little... Yeah, so here's your table, bye!" It all happened so fast.

The table had been thrown into the floor so i bent down and picked it up only to have something thrown at my butt.
"Heyyyy!" A boy screamed flirtatiously at me. I stayed mute and ignored it.

Then it came, a voice like heaven.
"Leave her ALONE!" He screamed. I Fumbled with the paper laying on the floor then i turned to find the boy from the entrance.
"Just ignore Jace and Jodie, they are twins and work together in picking up both girls and boys. Here lemme help you with that." He then grabbed a few sheets from my hand and reordered them.

I didn't speak a word, i was stunned by his pure beauty and the fact that when he took those letters from my hand a shot of electric, bolted through his hand.
"Here, lemme get you safely to your first class without being harassed any more." He said in his angelic voice.

I smiled and almost floated after him as he read through my time table.
"Okay, drama same as me, that's handy, in fact most of the classes are with me. I can take you around if you like but you must understand i cannot spend lesson time with you, or my friends will get the wrong idea." He mumbled the last bit.

I gave a nod and then walked into the class after he gave my stuff back. He walked in and sat down with two other guys
"Hey Seth!" One of the boys said, holding out a fist for them to fist bump together.

Then it was to much. I fainted. The last words i remember were.
"Seth, Bro, You mated to her!"

Seth

"After telling my mates to never touch her again and them accusing me of mating to her i ran her down to the nurse. I still had no clue of her name and the tingles were almost unbearable by the time i made it down.

I took her in to Nurse Race, she was the nurse for all the werewolves, the human nurse was one in a different room. I lay my beautiful mate reluctantly on the bed, she was so perfect and i never wanted to let go.

"So what happened?" the nurse asked.
"She fainted in class, i think it was because of the stress. She's the new girl." I informed her.
"And from the look in your eye, you two are mated? Am i correct?" She spoke.
"Yes." I reluctantly said.

She pulled away from looking at my mate then looked me in the eye.
"This girl is you mate, she has obviously not been taught anything about mates yet. She fainted due to the surprise. You too hot!" She laughed the last bit.

I blushed and looked down at her.
"So does that mean i need to teacher her why she feels this sort of connection to me?" I questioned.
"No, this means you have to take it slow and easy. You have to do this the way humans do." She replied.

I looked up abruptly.
"You what!" I shouted.
"You need to make her fall in love with you." She corrected her long speech. I gave out a long sigh and decided that taking her to each class was a good choice on my part.

"When she is ready and you two have completed the mating process, you can tell her." She finished. I gave a small nod of approval.
"How long will that take?" I asked.
"It depends if she really loves you." She smiled.

"Do you know why her mother is rogue? Do you know who she is?" I asked fast pace now.
"Yes i do. The mother is confidential but her name is Willow." She said.

My heart began to melt and skip multiple beats. She was so perfect, so beautiful. Then i remembered i was the alphas son, i need to find out why the mother was a rogue yet she wasn't.

"Nurse, please tell me, remember i am the alphas son." I told her.
"I have orders from your father not to let you know this kind of stuff but i can hint it on. The girl has alpha blood from her father and her mother is human." She explained.

I began to think this through in my head. Wait. So this meant, the father mated on the mother creating Willow, The mother must know about the werewolves of this world and that means...

Willow is half human.

Her mum is a human.

Her dad is a werewolf.

Humans smell familiar to rogue but is a little out.

Willow could be human or werewolf, who knows until i find out...

I must see her wolf!