9

Willow

I lay in bed next to Seth, my arms behind my head in a relaxed position.
"So what's with Lola?" I asked him, she seemed to have originally come her to approve of me.

Seth rolled over to face me.
"She's the Lycan that is at the top of the council in this pack and our neighbouring packs. Who knew why people picked her, she looks like a grumpy teen that just came out of a old hard rock concert!" He laughed.

I laughed to.
"Maybe I could change her a bit, considering we are friends?" I asked, hope filled in my voice.
"I doubt that, Lycans don't age from the day they are picked so that also means they don't mature!" He laughed again.

"Wait so Lycans don't age? How olds Lola then?" I questioned.
"She's 19 remember, did she not tell you?" He said and I sighed.
"She told me yes but I mean how long has she been a Lycan?" I corrected.
"Oh right. I think around 1971 when heavy metal was first introduced, well that's her date of birth anyway." He answered.

I gave a huff and he rolled back over into his back. I soon drifted of into a deep sleep under the protection of my Seth.

~~

I woke up ready for the next day at school. To be honest I just wanted graduation to come fast before I couldn't spend another second with Seth. I just felt more needy all of a sudden to be in Seth's presence.

We got up on time this time and ended out in lessons before I could even properly wake up. I sighed as I sat in my seat for art and sketched out my final piece. I had been working on it since I first started the art class. I had only really moved to this school to finish of my tests.

I finished of the last shadings with my white and black coal like pencils

I finished of the last shadings with my white and black coal like pencils. I shaded it with my thumb and then signed it. I smiled at the piece and handed it in.

I was allowed the rest of the lesson of and my next lesson was my final English assessment. I sat in one of the sofas and gave of another sigh.
"Wow, your so tired you couldnt even smell your mate!" Seth joked in the sofa next to me.

I laughed and walked over to him tracing my finger up his chest teasingly.
"Oh I smelt you but i'm to tired to walk over to you!" I then gave a grin and sat next to him. He smiled and pulled a hand over my shoulders, I cuddled into his chest and sighed.

"Just 5 minutes couldn't hurt." I said while feeling comfort drift through my body. I felt Seth's chester move up and down as I began to fall asleep on him.
"No Willow, don't fall asleep."

Before I knew it I was awake yet again and in English. After doing the assessment I walked home seeing as I had no other lessons today. Seth was still in a math test so I went home with Caleb and lilly.

We hung out until Seth made it back to the house.
"Want to get enrolled to the pack today?" Seth asked.
"Duh yeee!" I screamed at him exitedly.

Seth looked at me and suddenly went serious.
"Willow, Be the wolf you know you are inside, please." Well that came out of the blue.
"What do you mean by this?" I questioned confused.

I could have sworn I heard him say nothing as he handed me a midnight blue dress that wasn't to revealing. I guess Seth picked it. I ran of into our room and slipped on the dress before scurrying back downstairs and finally into Seth's arms.

He smiled at me
"You look beautiful."
"Thank you, your always... well handsome." What else could I have said?

Caleb, Matt, Lola and Lily were all soon sat in the living room watching me be accepted into the pack. This wasn't like the normal ways, the more traditional ones. We just went intro the living room and Seth bought up some water.

I dipped his fingers in and as if like magic it turned into a deep orange colour. I watched in awe as he dipped a finger into the orange water and wiped it on my head. I stayed serious and smiled when he was done.

He placed the water to the side, expecting it all to be over but then he bought me a small Pen. He pulled my arm from were it hang at my side and began to draw on it.

In curly writing he wrote "Finner Pack" and then the writing disappeared. The ritual was like magic to watch but everyone else seemed to take it as a boring experience.

I smiled toward the small crowd sat on our living room couch and Seth touched my arm with his fore finger. This caused a great amount of electric to go up my arm and soon a small wolf emblem appeared on my arm.

All the people on the sofa pulled up their sleeves showing their marks and mumbled three little words.
"Corsay Elle Grinateè" I had no clue what it meant but I smiled at them all.

Soon it was over and I was walking out of the living room to get this stupid dress of. Seth came up with me as it was late and lay in the bed while I got changed in the bathroom.

Once I exited the bathroom Seth went in and took a shower. While he washed I lay flat on the bed staring at my small emblem. It was so nice and my mind began to wonder to my mother.

What was she doing right now, was my small sibling okay? That's right! Aubrey! I needed to see her again I need to make sure she was okay.

Mother when we were younger sometimes had a tendency to beet us lightly or make us do extra chores. If I wasn't around to protect Aubrey from that was she okay? I decided to bring up the subject to Seth in the morning.

For now I focused on sleep, Seth and graduating.

Just 1 more week then I have Seth all to myself and graduation under my belt.