Prologue

The moongodess looked at her creatures and sighed. Another rejection. Everytime someone rejects the mate-bond, hurts her. She feels sorry for her creatures, she feels guilty for putting them with a person, she thought, was good for them. She loses confident whenever someone gets rejected. The most rejections happen because one of the mates is in love with another person. The rejection hurts a lot, but it also has to come from two sides. The one has to reject, the other has to accept the rejection. So the mate-bond isn't completely disappeared when someone gets rejected. It disappears the moment the other accepts the rejection. The rejection is something that change someone. Some people are hurt, they get depressive and they end their lives. The moongodess cries everytime when one of her creatures commits suicide.
Other people get hurt and scared for another rejection, but ones they found their second chance mate, they are one of the happiest persons in the world.
And then you have the people who already had a difficult past, a lot of emotional pain and a lot of emotional and physical scars. They change into one of the most powerful and feared persons in the world, yet they don't have the heart to reject their second change mate. They just need somebody to love them. Don't we all need a person to love us?
Once again, the moongodess looked back at the, just rejected, young alpha. With tears and pain, clearly to be seen in his eyes, he accepted the rejection. She looked at him with sorrow and pain. She feels him change. She could see the fact that his heart just got shattered. She could see the fact that he's going to be a strong alpha, a fearfull one, one to be afraid of. An alpha whose name will make you sudder in sudden fear.
And his name, his name is Namjoon. Kim Namjoon.