Chapter Seven

"So tell me when is the date?" A voice asked curious, soon a slap followed. "It's not a date Hoseok. We're just going to drink coffee." Taehyung said annoyed.
"Don't tell me it doesn't mean anything to you. He's your mate. I bet your wolf counts it as a date." Taehyung sighed defeated and nodded. "I got to go, but I like to hear about the date when you get back."
"One more time Hoseok. It's not a date." Hoseok just chuckled and walked away. Taehyung dropped himself on his bed and sighed. What if this is gonna turn in a total disaster? Will Jungkook even like him when he shows him his wolf or will Jungkook even like him at all? Taehyung shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking like that. Just see what happens. He stood up and grabbed his jacket. Time to go.

Jin woke up in a bed. He looked around confused. This isn't the room where he was yesterday. Suddenly he realized it could be Namjoon's room, but where did he sleep then? A shiver went down his spine thinking that Namjoon could have slept next to him, without Jin knowing. "Oh good, you're awake." A voice said. Jin looked at immediatly at the place where the voice came from. It was Namjoon. In his hands was a plate full of food. "I've got some food for you." He put down the plate on the nightstand. Jin backed away a little and stared at the plate. "It isn't poisened, if you think that." Jin stared suspicious at Namjoon. "I'll eat with you to prove it isn't poisened. If that is what it takes to make you eat the food." Jin nodded slowly. It hurted Namjoon to know that Jin didn't even trust him a little bit. Jin wanted to say something, Namjoon clould see that. But Jin stayed silent. "What do you want to ask?" Namjoon said to Jin. Jin looked suprised. "I can see you want to ask something. Ask." Jin hesitated for a moment.
"Is this your room?" Jin whispered. Namjoon just nodded. He saw Jin's eyes go wide and a flash of panic. "D-did you sleep in this bed tonight." Namjoon shook his head. Jin let out a breath of relief. "Then where did you sleep?"
"I didn't sleep at all." Namjoon said without showing emotion.
"That's not healthy!" Namjoon shrugged. It wasn't the first time he didn't slept. Jin grabbed a croissant off the plate and took a small bite. "Why didn't you sleep?" Namjoon shrugged again. Jin shook his head. "You should get some sleep." Now it was Namjoon's turn to shook his head. He didn't want to sleep, he only wanted to make sure that Jin was safe. Why didn't he understand that. "Alpha..."
"You can call me Namjoon."
"Alp- Namjoon you really should get some sleep." Again, Namjoon shook his head.
"Finish your breakfest, you can use the shower if you want to. If you're done, you can stand where you want here in the packhouse. I am in my office." With that, Namjoon walked out of the room. Leaving Jin comfused behind. Jin didn't understand what made Namjoon leave the room. Did he say something wrong?

Taehyung walked into coffee shop where he and Jungkook are supposed to meet. As soon as he walked in, he noticed Jungkook. Jungkook smiled at him, so Taehyung smiled back. He walked over to Jungkook and sat across from him. "Hi." Jungkook said shyly to Taehyung. "Hi." Taehyung answered. Both a little shy and feeling awkward, they sat there staring at eachother. An awkward silence was between the guys. Jungkook scraped his troat. "Uhm. Well." He began awkwardly. "You told me you work for a security company. What do you do exactly." Panic settled inside Taehyungs chest. He didn't know what to tell, since he doesn't work for a security company at all. Jungkook chuckled. "You don't work for a security company, do you?"
"Is it that obvious?" Jungkook nodded.
"The panic in your eyes when I asked gave it away." Taehyung looked down a little ashamed. "I'm not really disappointed. Only curious at what you really do for job." Taehyung bit his lip. "Don't." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked up at him frowning. "Never mind." Jungkook said very fast. Two coffees were set on the table. "I ordered already for you. A caramel machiato. I don't know what you like so I just randomly ordered for you." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook. "Don't worry. A caramel machiato is fine for me." Jungkook let out a relieved sigh.
"But seriously, what kind of job do you do?" Again Taehyung bit his lip.
"It's kinda hard to explain."
"Then try to explain." Taehyung shook his head.
"I-I can't."
"Why not?"
"Because it's dangerous."
"You can tell me. I know how to protect myself from danger."
"No, you don't get it. I don't want to see you fight, I don't want to see you hurt and we certainly don't want to see you get killed."
"What does me getting killed to do with this and who is we?"
"Everything!" Taehyung yelled frustrated. He put his head in his hands and leaned with his elbows on the table. Jungkook came to sit next to him. "You don't get it Jungkook. I don't live a normal life." Jungkook hugged his new friend.
"Don't worry Taehyung. I don't like normal. You can tell me what it is. How crazy it may sound. I'll believe you." Again Taehyung shook his head.
"I don't know Jungkook. A lot more people are involved in this. I need to ask premission to tell you. I can't just tell it."
"I understand. Tell me when you and they are ready. I can wait."
"Thanks for understanding that." Taehyung wanted to tell Jungkook so bad, but he couldn't because he had to think about the pack and what kind of risk it is to them. Jungkook is so nice to him. Maybe Jungkook won't reject him if he finds out about his real him. A werewolf.

Jimin went to the room he and Jungkook gave to Yoongi to stay for a couple of days. But Jimin had to confess that he didn't mind if Yoongi would stay longer then a few days. He knocked on the door and a soft 'come in' was heard. Jimin walked in. "Hi, I was asking if you would like to do something together?"
"Hold me." Was whispered faintly.
"What?" Yoongi turned around fast and his cheeks went red.
"Uhm. Nothing." He said very fast.
"No not nothing. Did you said hold me?" If it was even possible Yoongi's cheeks went even more red. Jimin chuckled. "You're cute when you blush. You know that right?" Yoongi shook his head. No one has ever called him cute. Again, Jimin chuckled. "But what do you want to do today?" Yoongi shrugged. "We can go to the beach or to a theme park or something else if you want to." Yoongi's eyes lit up.
"I've never been to a theme park. Can we please go to a theme park."
"You've never been to a theme park?" Yoongi shook his head. "Then I'm going to make this the best day ever. Change your clothes and then we're going to a theme park. You're going to have the time of your life. I promise you." Yoongi smiled with a gummy smile to Jimin. He never went to a theme park or something like that, because his family wasn't one of highest ranked so they hadn't that much money and when he became rogue he had no money at all. Suddenly a small tear escaped his eye. "Yoongi what's wrong?" Jimin asked the rogue.
"Nothing. I just miss my family."
"What happened to them?"
"They died." He said bitterly.
"Do you want to talk about." Yoongi shook his head.
"Maybe if you ask me another time." Jimin embraced him in a hug.
"Don't be sad Yoongi. We are going to have the time of our lives in the theme park."