Chapter Thirty-Two

Warning! This chapter may contain mentions of rape, abuse and etc.

''Mi-hi turned out to be my mate.'' Jin gasped. He never would have thought that those two were mates. ''We had already drifted apart to the point that she was just a stranger to me.'' Namjoon closed his eyes, not being able to ignore the stinging pain in his heart he felt when he remembered what happened. ''She never meant to find her mate, she wanted the attention from everyone possible. She didn't want a mate and settle down with one person. She hated me when she found out we were mates. So she did the only thing that sounded logic for her. She rejected me.'' Even if he didn't feel anything for her anymore, he can't deny that he didn't feel the love that the mate-bond created. He will never forget the pain that he felt. Namjoon looked his mate in the eyes. ''Promise me you will stay with me, even if I do something horrible or stupid.'' Jin nodded and whispered a soft 'I promise'  before kissing his mate. Both males smiled at each other. ''I never expected you to attack someone like that.'' Jin blushed slightly and looked down at his lap in embarrassment. ''I didn't mean to.'' He whispered softly. ''It's just, my wolf felt threatened and I couldn't control it.'' Namjoon kissed Jin's lips softly.
''It's okay, I thought it was very hot.'' It earned Namjoon a small gasp and a punch to the shoulder. He let out small laugh. ''Let's go home now, okay?'' Jin nodded and wrapped himself around his mate. Another laugh left Namjoon's lips. ''Guess I'll carry you then.'' 

The days spent with his mate were weird. He felt weird. He was so desperate to find out what it was. ''Hobi!'' The voice of his mate made him turn around. A small smile crept on his face, even if his wolf was holding back, he could still feel the mate-bond and it scared him. What would this have for effect on him? How does Jackson feel? He has so many questions and no answers, it stressed him out. ''What are you thinking about?'' Jackson said as he popped up in front of Hoseok. Hoseok let out a small yelp and took a couple steps backwards. ''You scared me!''
''So, I was thinking-,'' Hoseok snorted softly at that sentence, ''Maybe we could have a sleepover or something.'' Hoseok's eyes lit up a little bit and he nodded. 
''That sounds good! When?''
''Tonight maybe?'' Hoseok nodded again. Something was off, his wolf was feeling uneasy. Something was going to happen tonight and it was everything but good. Hoseok and Jackson hugged and parted their ways.

Hoseok barged into the packhouse a big smile on his face. ''What got you so happy?'' The bèta of the pack mumbled while nuzzling his face in the neck of his mate, slightly grazing his mark. ''I am going for a sleepover at my mate's house.'' Taehyung frowned at his elder.
''Didn't you say you had a weird feeling about him?'' Hoseok nodded and his smile disappeared slightly. ''I'm happy for you that you're getting along with you mate, but if you get this weird feeling and even your wolf is trying to hold back, maybe you should reconsider things.'' The smile that was once on Hoseok's face was now completely gone. ''I don't want to ruin things for you, but just be careful.'' Hoseok nodded slightly, hesitating about his decision. Out of nowhere Namjoon bursted into the room with Jin in his arms, both with a big smile on their face. Taehyung groaned. ''What got everyone so happy today?'' Jungkook smiled and kissed his mate, making him smile his boxy smile. 
''Now who's the happy one.'' Taehyung rolled his eyes at his human's comment. 
''Namjoon,'' Hoseok started off softly, ''I-I am about to have a sleepover with my mate and I am kind of hesitating.'' The alpha nodded his head as a sign to his gamma to go on. ''I have this weird gut feeling and Taehyung just kind of made me realise that it's maybe a bit dangerous to do it or at least careless of me. I don't know what to do anymore.'' Namjoon frowned a little.
''I don't really know how to help you on such short notice, but we'll figure something out together.'' Jin softly tugged the hem of his mate's shirt, gaining his attention.
''I might have an idea.''

Hoseok made his way to Jackson's house. The weird feeling in the put of his stomach becoming stronger than ever before. He looked around him and when he saw Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon he felt a bit reassured. Anxiously, he knocked on the door. The door immediatly flew open, showing an excited Jackson with a kind of creepy grin on his face. ''Hobi! Come on in.'' With a quick look over his shoulder, he made his way in.

The evening started off as just a normal sleepover, just watching some films, eating snacks and talking about all kind of random things. But as the evening went on, Hoseok started to feel kind of lightheaded, it scared him. He immediatly mind-linked his alpha. I'm scared, he did something to me. But all that did was giving him a headache, something blocked his ability to mind-link. Jackson noticed it and he smirked, freaking Hoseok out even more. ''Follow me, babe.'' He grabbed his hand, the gamma tried to free himself, but he felt too weak to even move. It was then that he realised that Jackson had drugged him. The both of them entered the room and even with his blury vision, the things he saw scared him to the bone. The room was filled with chains, shackles, whips and all kinds of torture divices, but that was not what scared him the most, it was the amount of people who were locked up in there. They were not just any people, they were werewolves. He could smell the wolvesbane and silver in the room and the amount of blood and suffering was suffocating. It hurt him to see that many werewolves together in the room. Some were kids in their early teens. ''Welcome to my room of pride. It's where I keep all those disgusting werewolves and let them feel so many kinds of pain. I can't wait to make you part of it, babe.'' He felt himself being chained to something, silver burning his flesh. Not long after that his vision turned all black. 

Namjoon felt it, he felt the connection between him and his gamma fade, he felt how scared he was, he felt it all but he couldn't do anything. Not without being a bit prepared to what might come, not without preparing for a fight for their lives. We will save you, Hoseok.