Chapter Twenty

Smut warning

''Let's have some fun.''

The two guys were in a intense staring battle. Jungkook bit his lower lip because of the nerves that settled in his stomach. ''You sure you want this.'' Taehyung asked in a low and husky voice, sounding a bit hesitating. He didn't want to force his mate in something he didn't want to. The younger nodded his head. It was all what Taehyung needed. He pushed the younger gently back down on the bed. Their lips touched once again. The kiss began slowly and innocent, but the kiss started to became more rough. The elder bit down on the younger's lip, making the younger moan against the elders lips. Taehyung let his arms roam the younger's body, sending shivers down his spine and making him gasp of the feeling he felt inside his body. Taehyung took the opportunity to shove his tongue in his mouth. The two fought over dominance, which the elder of course won. The two started to feel every inch of the others body. Both smiling into the kiss. With a fast move, Taehyung took off Jungkook's shirt, making Jungkook blush. He trailed down kisses on his chest, till he reached his lower body. A smirk was plastered on his face when he saw the buldge in Jungkook's pants. Painfully slow, Taehyung started unbuttoning Jungkook's pants. ''Don't tease me, Tae.'' Taehyung chuckled and took of the clothing, taking the underwear with it, leaving the younger naked underneath him. Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red and started to tug on his shirt, whining for him to take all his clothes off. Taehyung just grinned and started to lick the tip of Jungkook's dick, pre-cum already dripping from it. The younger started to moan. ''T-Tae, j-just take m-me.'' He moaned. Taehyung stopped in his moves, making the younger whine from the loss of contact. ''I want you to call me daddy.'' Taehyung whispered in his ears. The human nodded his head, wanting to feel his mates' lips on his dick again. ''I don't hear you.'' He whispered nibbling on the youngers ear, making him moan again. ''Y-yes, d-daddy.'' He stuttered. ''Good boy.'' The elder mumbled against the youngers ear and went down again, taking the youngers cock in his mouth. The younger immediatly becoming a moaning mess. The moans making Taehyung feel more and more turned on. He started bobbing up and down on the youngers dick. Jungkoook digged his nails into the elders skin, pleasure shooting through his body. Each moan of the human becoming louder and louder. ''T-Tae, I t-think...'' The younger couldn't finish his sentence before he released in the elders mouth, moaning his name. Taehyung swallowed it all and gave him a cheeky grin. ''You taste delicious.'' The younger blushed crimson red, making the elder chuckle. ''Cute.'' He whispered. He bent down to kiss the younger again. This time a small peck on the lips. Jungkook pouted. ''Don't worry, I'm not done yet.'' Taehyung smriked and took of his shirt. Soon his other clothing followed, leaving him also naked. Both guys smiling. Ready for what's coming now. ''I know this is your first time. I'll promise to be gentle, but I know can't promise it won't hurt.'' It's true that Taehyung isn't a virgin anymore, he lost his virginity some time ago and he wishes to forget that. Jungkook nodded. His stomach made a turn because of the nerves. ''Don't be nervous.'' Taehyung's husky voice making goosebumps on his skin. Taehyung stood up to grab something. A questioning look was on the youngers face. ''Lube.'' He answered shortly. Jungkook started to become needy, he wanted to know how it feels to have Taehyung in him. Taehyung walked back to Jungkook. He placed to lube down and placed kisses on the youngers chest ones again. On some places, he sucked on the skin making sure it would leave a small bruise. He smiled when the younger tugged on his hair. ''Needy, aren't we?'' Jungkook just answered with a small moan. The elder place some lube on his fingers. ''Let's prepare you for it.'' He said in a sexy and seducing tone. Carefully, he slid one finger in. Jungkook sucked in a large amount of breath because of the pain. ''Don't worry it will start to hurt less soon.'' Jungkook nodded. ''Move.'' He whispered in a smal voice. You didn't have to tell him twice, immediatly he started to move. He entered another finger when the younger started to relax a little and moan. And after some more time he entered a third. ''I think you're ready.'' Taehyung said when he pulled back his fingers and put lube on his dick. Jungkook's eyes went wide when he finally moved his gaze to his mate's dick. ''That's supposed to fit inside of me.'' His voice becoming a bit higher at the end of the sentence. The elder nodded. ''Don't worry, it will fit. We are made for each other, after all.'' The younger nodded. ''I will be gentle.'' He said before entering him. Jungkook let out a strangled yelp. Tears formed in his eyes. It hurts like hell. Taehyung carefully kissed the tears away. ''Move.'' The younger said once again. Taehyung started to move on a slow pace, hoping he wouldn't hurt the younger too much. Jungkook started to make strangled moans, but it soon turned into higher pitched moans. ''F-faster.'' He begged. Taehyung started to move faster. Skin hitting skin and the moans of both guys were heard into the room. Sweat shimmered on their skin. Both guys were panting. Taehyung hit the youngers prostate, making the younger scream on the top of his lungs in pleasure. He began to move faster. ''D-daddy.'' He managed to choke out between moans. ''I-I'm close.'' He moaned even louder when Taehyung slammed into him rougher. ''So am I.'' Taehyung panted. The younger arched his back and released his cum onto the elders chest. Close after that, Taehyung cummed into the younger, letting out a loud moan. He pulled out of the younger, white liquid dripping from his butthole. Both guys were out of breath and tired. ''Let's clean up later.'' The eldest of the two mumbled. The younger just silently agreed. Too tired to give an answer. "What does this mean?" Jungkook slurred the words, because he was so close to falling asleep. "This means that we're connected forever and that we're able to feel each other emotions and have a special mind-link. But I'll explain that later. Let's sleep first." Jungkook hummed.
"I'm glad you were my first." He said.
"And I'm glad that I was your first." Taehyung whispered in the younger's ear before they both drifted off to sleep.