Chapter Thirty-Seven

Smut warning!

It felt like he was floating. Somewhere where he felt no pain, he wasn't scared, he felt free. Free from all that was hurting him. He felt so safe and nice. He didn't want to leave this place, it felt so peaceful, so safe. It was so calm here, yet it felt like something was wrong. Something was off about this place, it felt weird. Hoseok couldn't describe it, but it was an odd feeling like he was missing something. Everything around him was white and so bright. ''Hoseok...'' He heard a soft voice mumble. He looked around him, but saw no one. ''Please come back.'' It sounded like the person in question was crying, sobbing even. He felt his heart clench, he didn't want to leave this place, but neither the person in question. ''Please, we're mates, don't leave me in this fucked up world.'' At that moment he wanted to run in the arms of this person, but he didn't know where to go. ''Please.'' The person sounded so broken and devastated, he had to go back now. Suddenly he got sucked back into the void, where everything was pitch black instead of the white he had seen before.

Youngjae cried. All he wanted was his mate to hold him, but for all he knew it wouldn't be possible in the end. He held his mate's hand, holding it tightly afraid to let go. Someone carefully took him in an embrace. ''I'm so scared.'' He whimpered and cried in the other male's embrace. ''I know honey.'' The male said and just held the crying male in his arms, doing his best to comfort him. ''Come, let's get you all cleaned up and some food in that tummy of yours.''
''B-but,''
''No buts, Hoseok wouldn't want you to see him like this.''
''Okay alpha Jin.'' The boy softly said. As Youngjae agreed with his alpha, the two left the room only for the boy to return to his mate's side as soon as they finished. Never would he want to leave his mate's side. He knew barely anything about his mate, yet he would do everything for him and now it meant to protect him and be by his side.

''Jimin,'' the pale wolf said softly, his mate returned a soft hum, ''I love you.'' He whispered as if scared for his mate's reaction. His breath hitched for a short moment before whispering the said words back. Both males smiled like crazy at eachother, getting lost in eachothers eyes while slowly inching closer till their lips met. A soft moan escaped the younger's lips, making the elder groan at the sound. ''I don't ever want to lose you.'' The wolf whispered in his mate's ear while slowly kissing the mark on his neck, making the younger gasp softly and close his eyes in pleasure. ''I want you Park Jimin, no I need you.'' He said softly. His mate looked him in the eyes and smiled. ''Take me Min Yoongi, I am all yours.'' That was all what the said wolf needed before carefully laying his mate down on the matress and hovering above him. The two mates were caught in a sinful make out session, both getting more and more excited as they started to slowly undress the other until they both were in their naked glory. ''So beautiful.'' The wolf whispered as he trailed kisses down his mate's chest, looking up at his mate who blushed at the compliment. ''You're my everything.'' Slowly moving to his tighs, squeezing them softly, earning a moan from his lover. The elder making hickeys all over his mate's beautiful body, appreciating everything about him. He took his time showing his love to his mate, making sure to tell him how beautiful he is with each mark he made. The younger was savoring it all, shamelessly moaning at the touch of his mate and yet he felt so shy, he was all naked and his mate made him feel appriacted and loved, something he has missed so long. Jimin gasped when he felt something cold press against his hole. ''This is going to feel a bit weird.'' Yoongi whispered as he entered his lubed finger into his mate's little hole. Jimin moaned loudly at the foreign feeling, it felt so weird, yet so right. Soon the elder male entered another finger and began scissering his lover. ''Y-yoongi.'' The younger gasped at the wonderful feeling. Another finger entered his hole making him moan so loud that everyone in the house could hear him were the walls not soundproof. A whine filled the room as the elder's fingers left his hole, making him feel empty and clench around nothing. ''Calm down baby boy, you'll feel full soon enough.'' The elder whispered as he lubed his dick and placed it infront of his mate's hole. ''This might hurt, but the pain will go away.'' He said as he began to enter his mate. The younger grabbed the elder's shoulders and dug his nails in as he began to curse at the pain. Yoongi wiped the tears away and kissed his cheeks. ''If it's too much, we can always stop.'' The human shook his head, not wanting to stop. After a while he motioned Yoongi to move, making the latter ask if he was sure. Yoongi slowly started to move, grunting as he began to make some speed. His mate scrunched his face at the pain, but slowly started to enjoy the feeling and began to moan loader. He arched his back as his prostate was hit and felt like he was sent to another dimension. The wolf kept hitting that spot and the reaction he got from his mate only edged him more. He loved how his mate was moaning so loud and screamed his name. The male's movements became sloppier as he felt himself coming closer to his release. ''F-fuck, Yoongi!'', the younger male moaned, ''S-so close.'' As those words were said, both males came hard, screaming the other's name. Exhausted, both males just laid on the bed, enjoying eachothers prescense. ''I love you, beautiful.'' The elder of the two whispered smiling. ''You're forever mine.'' Earning a small giggle of the younger.
''I love you too,'' he planted a soft kiss on his mate's lips, ''all yours.'' Making both males smile happily.