Chapter Thirty-Three

Warning! This chapter may contain mentions of rape, abuse and etc.

Namjoon was stressed out. His pack wasn't cooperating like they should. They were messing around, like how they used to be, before he turned as ruthless as he was. It was not the time for these kind of things. His gamma was only gone for a day, but his gut was telling him to hurry the hell up. He knew Hoseok was in big trouble, he could smell werewolves from Jackson's house and a faint smell of blood. He could also smell the big amount of humans. The alpha was worried and at the brick of snapping. Jin wasn't doing any better, even if he didn't trust Hoseok fully because of his own past, he knew he was a great guy and certainly worth trying to trust. He wanted to save Hoseok just as bad as Namjoon. It has been only two days, but the pack wasn't listening to the two alpha males. Both of them worried about the third in rank of the pack, while the pack didn't seem to care. It was then, at the end of the second day, that Namjoon finally snapped. He yelled at his warriors, ordered them around. No warrior dared to mess around at that point, some of them smiling and one of them even said: 'There is our alpha!' Namjoon was furious, they did it all to provoke him, thinking he went weak. He trained them harder than ever before, making sure they did what he asked them to do and making sure they were ready to fight and free their gamma. He wanted to free him tomorrow and that wasn't possible if the pack wasn't at least focused and trained. He knew his pack and he would make sure they were ready for tomorrow.

It was torture. It felt like he was already dying and it has only been two days. They liked him so much, they loved stabbing him with every single silver thing they could find. He felt so weak, he couldn't feel his wolf, they drugged him with so much wolvesbane, he barely had any strength left. These two days were hell, they felt like an eternity. The other wolves were barely alive, only used for the pleasure of those monsters. Why didn't his alpha save him yet?  Two days and he was barely holding on. The door opened of the room the tortured male called hell, making him flinch and crawl away in a corner. He came closer, making the tortured male cry out in fear. He grabbed the terrified male by his waist and carried him out of the room, the male too weak to even protest. ''They did a good job on you these two days, we're gonna have so much these next days.'' A sick grin was plastered on his face, making the terrified male let out a small muffled scream, finding the tiniest bit of strength to fight him. But even his tiniest bit of urge to fight was soon destroyed when he plunged a knife in his leg. His body went limp, he was barely breathing. His mind was consumed with pain. He felt himself being thrown on something soft, like a bed. His hands got tied to something, weirdly enough it didn't burn his skin. "I'm going to enjoy myself so much." He felt himself being stripped from his dirty clothes, but he couldn't move. He knew what was going to happen and all he could do was cry, he was too weak to move to do anything but cry. He felt him touch his body. He felt dirty. "Don't cry, my precious baby." He made his way to his hole and put two fingers inside, making the terrified male cry out in pain. "Ssh Hobi, it's gonna be okay. You're ours now. We're the only ones who will touch you like this." He said and roughly put another finger inside, the terrified male couldn't stop crying. "You already know me baby, I'm sorry it has to be like this. If you weren't a wolf we could have been something." He took the gag out of Hoseok's mouth.
"J-Jackson, p-please." Hoseok cried out. But Jackson didn't stop. "I wanna hear you cry and scream. I wanna hear your beggings. I want to hear your pain." The human took the knife out of his leg, making the wolf cry out in pain. "Now let the real party begin." Jackson took his fingers out and quickly put himself inside Hoseok, making the tortured male scream on the top of his lungs, screaming louder then he ever had before. The human who was once his friend and beloved mate, thrusted merciless into him, until he finally came, the wolf who's part of the strongest pack, giving up while screaming and crying with all his strength wanting to be free or wanting to die, he didn't care at this point. He lost all care he ever had. He just laid limp on the bed, staring off into space with his soulless eyes, not caring what would happen now. His own mate tortured and raped him, what could possibly be worse than that?

Namjoon was beyond angry, he was screaming and yelling. He felt the pain of his gamma. Even if the bond was weak, he could feel his pain and it hurt him so bad. He cared for his gamma, even if he didn't show it that much. Hoseok is his best friend and he would do anything to save him. Jin entered the room and wrapped his arms around his mate. Silent tears soaking the shirt of his mate, arms wrapped around him. They just stood in silence, understanding eachother without having to say anything. "We're gonna save him." Jin hiccuped. Namjoon nodded, holding his mate tightly, not wanting to let go. Suddenly the door busted open, "Alpha! We're ready!" Taehyung yelled. "Tomorrow is the day to save Hoseok!" Jungkook was clinging onto Taehyung's back tightly. Namjoon smiled at his beta and nodded. "Tomorrow evening, we will attack and free Hoseok." Taehyung smiled brightly and left the room.
"You hear that baby, tomorrow we will save our gamma and friend." Namjoon kissed his mate and both smiled.

"I don't want you to go!" Jungkook yelled at his mate.
"I am the beta, I have to." Taehying replied while holding his mate tightly.
"You could get hurt or even worse, die!" The little human looked like he was going to cry.
"Kookie, I won't die. I will come to you. I can't leave you alone. I have to protect my little human, I will survive just for you." The beta said while he passionately kissed his little human. "You're mine, I won't leave you."