Chapter Twenty-Four

Smut warning.

Heat was flowing through his body. It was hurting even more than the first time. He was screaming for the pain to stop. His body was on fire and there was nothing that could ease the pain. He was screaming till his voice became hoarse. He wanted his mate and that was all he wanted. ''Alpha can't control himself, there is no way he is ready for this!'' Someone yelled from the other side of the door. ''If he won't do it, he'll die!'' Another person yelled. The two kept yelling at eachother while Jin was laying on a bed panting and screaming of the pain. Jin never expected his heat to come this soon again. If you had your first heat it takes at least a month before you get your second heat and from there it can be different for everyone. They explained to him how it might be possible why his heat came back so soon. It had to do with him being an omega and an alpha's mate. Because he can't shift his wolf will fight to come out, to make him shift again and because his wolf is fighting to be stronger, his body is also trying to adjust to it. And because of his wolf fighting to come out, the heat came faster because ones mates are mated they both will become stronger and that's what his wolf wants. ''We have to get alpha from the dungeon.'' They had chained their alpha against the wall of one the cell, because he couldn't control himself.  ''There is no choice then I guess.'' The two voices faded away, leaving Jin all alone with the unbearable pain. He was screaming for someone to end his pain. He couldn't handle it anymore and it was just the second day. Suddenly the door swung open and Jin felt arms around him which made the pain less, but it still hurts like hell. ''Make it stop.'' Jin cried out. ''I want it to stop. Please make it stop.'' Jin was sobbing and Namjoon was clueless on what to do. Was he sure that he was ready? He didn't want his mate to be mad at him the next day and to yell at him that he wasn't ready. ''A-are you sure?'' Namjoon asked trying his best to fight his wolf, who was trying to get control. Jin nodded. ''I don't care, please just make it stop.'' Namjoon started kissing Jin. It wasn't a soft and passionate kiss. It was a hungry kiss that showed how much they wanted to feel every inch of the others body. Jin's hands trailed down Namjoon's body, desperate for the clothes between them to disappear and their skin to touch. The first pieces of clothing already laid next to the bed. Namjoon left hickeys all over Jin's chest. A moan left Jin's mouth and that turned Namjoon on even more. Soon both of them were naked. Skin touching. Yet the feeling was not enough for Jin, he wanted more. ''M-more.'' He croaked out, making Namjoon raise an eyebrow. ''I didn't know my baby was so needy.'' Jin just groaned and tangled his fingers in Namjoon's hair and pulled it a little. The younger groaned and closed his eyes. ''Fuck me. Fuck me hard.'' Jin whispered in his ear. Namjoon growled lowly in approvement. He left more hickeys and stopped just above the his crotch. Jin moaned loudly, enjoying the sensation and feeling that this gave him. Namjoon licked the tip of Jin's dick, making the elder shiver in delight and how sensitive he is there. His hands slowly reached Jin's ass. The elder began to get frustrated because of how the younger was teasing him. "S-stop, fucking t-teasing.'' The elder whimpered when he felt the dick of the younger against his entrance. The younger male just smirked when he saw the reaction his mate gave him. Suddenly the smirk turned into a frown. ''I don't have lube.'' He said worried about the male under him. Jin just shook his head. ''Then do it without it.'' The younger shook his head. ''But that will hurt a lot.'' Jin looked him right in the eye. His eyes burning with passion and need. ''I fucking need you right here, right now. Don't you dare to leave me alone again.'' Namjoon hesitated, but as soon as he felt Jin touching his hard member his hesitations vanished. He wanted it himself anyway. ''Suck.'' The elder did what he was told and started sucking the younger's fingers. ''Good boy.'' The two kept their gazes locked. Both their eyes showed a lot of passion and love for each other. ''That's good.'' Namjoon whispered seductive. He took his fingers away from Jin's mouth with a 'pop' sound and a saliva string still attached to it. ''This is gonna hurt, baby.'' Carefully, Namjoon entered one finger. Jin tensed a litte and bit his lip as tears formed in his eyes. His mate looked at him worried. After a few seconds Jin nodded, letting Namjoon know that he could move. Slowly, he started to move. The elder of the two started moaning. The moaning became louder as Namjoon entered a second finger and later a third one. ''I think you're enough stretched.'' He whispered in a low and seductive voice. Namjoon took away his fingers, making Jin whine of the empty feeling. He gasped when he felt the tip of his mate's dick against his entrance once again. ''Ready?'' Jin nodded. He gasped and made a weird choking sound as Namjoon entered him. He started to move slowly the moment Jin told him to. Jin was a moaning mess and his moans became a higher pitch when Namjoon started to move faster. As his moans became higher he also became louder. When the younger hit his prostate he felt like he was on cloud nine. His nails were leaving marks on the younger's back. Namjoon didn't care and moved as fast as he could. ''I-I'm...'' The elder couldn't finish his sentence as the younger hit his prostate over and over again. ''Hold back for a moment baby.'' Namjoon's movements became more rough as he was close. ''Cum with me.'' And right as those words left his mouth white, sticky liquid  came on his stomach and at the same time he filled the elder's ass with the same kind of white, sticky liquid. Namjoon dropped himself next to his mate. They both were breathing heavy and exhausted. ''T-thank you.'' The elder said with a sleepy voice. ''No problem, go to sleep. I'll clean up. I love you.'' The alpha never got a reply as his omega was already deep asleep.