Chapter Eleven

"So you're a w-werewolf and I'm your soulmate.'' Taehyung nodded. ''You're insane. This is just some sick joke.'' Hesitant, he shook his head. Taehyung took a step closer to his mate, not knowing if it was to calm his nerves or the ones from his mate. Jungkook wanted to take a step back but end up staying where he stood. His heart beating faster. "Please, let me explain everything, Jungkook." Jungkook nodded slowly. Taehyung hesitated but grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to his room in the packhouse. "Sit down." He pushed Jungkook slowly on the bed. Taehyung's nerves increasing. Scared that his mate would reject him when he explained everything. "Promise me you won't run away after I explained everything." Jungkook nodded. "Say it out loud please." Taehyung's voice showing how insecure he was about this. "I promise." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung took a shaky breath. "Honestly I don't know how to begin."
"Begin by the beginning." A small smile appeared on Taehyung's face. "Well, you know now that I'm a werewolf and your my soulmate, because I told you that already.'' Jungkook nodded. ''Our history began by a woman who fell in love with a man, but their love was not accepted by their families. They met each other in secret, till a girl found out. The girl cursed the man to be a wolf for the rest of his life. The woman begged the girl to not do it. The girl didn't listen, but she felt a little guilty for the woman so she decided to turn them both in werewolves. The woman and the man end up being our moongodess and god.'' Jungkook tilted his head a little to the side. ''It's just a story all werewolves are told as little kids. I have no idea if it's really true or not.'' A small, shy smile appeared on Jungkook's face. ''All werewolves have mates, given by the moongodess. Mates are also called soulmates. You're have one mate in a life time. A mate is someone special. The bond between mates is so special and unique. Mates are everything for a werewolf. Mates can reject each other.'' Taehyung paused for a moment. ''But when they do, they have an almost unbearable pain. It's the pain from the bond breaking. Some wolves died because of a rejection. The wolves who survived most likely killed themselves or became depressed. Sometimes a wolf is given a second chance mate., but the pain from rejection will always be part of them. Sometimes a mate dies because of something unnatural, then the other will only feel the pain or when they're fully mated they both die. This might sound like something awful, because I told so many awful things what the mate bond does, but I promose you it's something really special and amazing.''
"Why do some reject their mates?"
"Because some are creedy for power amd reject their mate to be with someone with a higher rank. I don't really know why they do."
"You just said higher rank? What do you mean by that?"
"Wolves life in a pack. Their leader is called the alpha. Second in rank is the beta and third in rank is the delta. The lowest in the rank are omega's and they are most likely treated like dirt. You also have rogues, wolves without a pack. They either choose to be a rogue or they were kicked out of their pack. Sometimes someone is born rogue. Rogues are seen as dangerous wolves, who kill everything in their way. But not all rogues are like that,'' Jungkook gave Taehyung a questioning look. ''I'm the beta of this pack, if you wanted to ask that. And Hoseok is the delta. The guy who told me to step away from you and also shifted in his wolf, is Namjoon. He is the alpha of this pack.'' Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his and pulled him on the bed. With a sighed, he rested his head on his shoulder. ''So I guess I'm stuck with you for the rest of my life, aren't I?'' Jungkook said. ''Unless I reject you.'' He sighed, knowing Taehyung was extremely nerves and scared of the words he could say. ''But I won't reject you.'' Jungkook felt Taehyung's body relax at his words. ''I just need to get to used to this whole werewolf idea.'' Taehyung let himself fall onto the bed and took Jungkook with him. Jungkook's head was now resting on Taehyung's chest. ''Can I tell Jimin?'' Jungkook really wants to tell his best friend. They never had any secret from eachother. ''I don't know. You can't just tell him that his new friends are werewolves and the guy he took in his house is also one.'' Jungkook shot up. ''Yes, Yoongi is also a werewolf. He's a rogue, if you wanted to know.''  Jungkook laid down again. ''I know Jimin is your friend and he's going to get involved in this world on way or another, there is no escape from it. But do you think he can handle it?''
"I think so." Jungkook and Taehyung laid in silence on the bed. Till Jungkook decided to break the silence. "Why was your alpha so angry?"
"Namjoon has a deep hatred for humans, because they are part of the reason his parents died."
"If you're the beta and I'm your mate. What am I to this pack?"
"My equal." A small smile appeared on Taehyung's face. He was happy that his mate accepted him and didn't reject him. He heard from a lot of wolves that they got rejected by their human mate, because they can't accept the fact that wolves are real or because they love someone else. Jungkook started to feel sleepy. He nuzzled into Taehyung's side. Tingles erupting on the place where their skin touched. Taehyung chuckled, what gave Jungkook goosebumps. "I really want to tell Jimin. He's my best friend and we don't have any secrets for eachother. But for now I just want to sleep." Jungkook mumbled while slowly drifting to sleep.
"Just go to sleep. I'll be there when you wake up and I'll go with you to Jimin if you want to." Jungkook nodded and soon his breathing was even signalizing that he fell asleep.

Jungkook and Taehyung were on their way to the house from Jungkook and Jimin. Before Jungkook could knock the door swung open. "Jeon Jungkook! Where were you last night!" Jimin yelled pointing his finger at Jungkook. "I was worried sick!" You could clearly see in his eyes that he cared a lot about his friend. "I'm sorry Jimin. I spent the night with Taehyung."
"And you didn't even take effort to text me?!"
"I'm really sorry Jimin."
"Hmpf. You're forgiven." The two guys embraced each other in a hug. What resulted in a low growl from inside and outside. Jimin looked confused while Jungkook smiled a little.  "Come inside." Jungkook and Taehyung followed Jimin inside and they saw Yoongi sitting with a jealous expressions. When Jimin came into his reach, he grabbed his hand and pulled him onto is lap. "You're mine." He whispered. 'Mates' Taehyung mouthes to Jungkook. And he nodded. "What the hell, Yoongi. What is going on with you. I'm not some kind of object you can claim." Yoongi mumbled some words none of them could understand. Suddenly he stormed out of the room. "What is going on with him?" They watched Yoongi running to the forest. Taehyung's eyes widened slightly. "Jimin, I think you can better go after him."
"What do you mean."
"Yoongi might get in some big trouble."